Chapter 2
66 5 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Quick note-

To be honest I completely forgot about this story until now. I have covid and I'm really bored so I decided to keep writing but not gonna lie I kind of forgot how this chapter was supposed to go. Also, it's late at night and as I said before, I have covid plus a massive headache, so please tell me if anything doesn't make sense my brain is melting. 
Anyway, enjoy the story! :D

 

"Haha, that's really funny! I never knew you could joke!" The second in command stammered breaking the silence, but It turned its head in confusion. 

So this is it. This is my fate. My future. My forever. I'm... I'm cursed to be a kitten? This is terrible. I knew it would be bad, but this? How am I supposed to live as a kitten on Earth? Do they even have hands or anything? Can they speak? They are the stupidest animals and I have to be one for all eternity. Well, I guess being a dog would be worse. Those idiotic creatures have no brain. Holy crap. Am I already thinking like a cat? 

"Your majesty..."

And before I could conjure a final sentence the sky had changed, and so had my height. But, what? I can feel the energy of magic pulsing through me. The familiar feeling I had been banished from for what seems like forever. And it's back? Why? How? Can I even use my powers?
I turn to a nearby tree.
Yes, yes I definitely can. An ablaze branch drops to the grass, immediately igniting it lighting it up in abrupt flames. People walking by shriek at each other pointing at the flames before rushing away. One lady walking a dog tries to help by pouring water from her bottle onto the fire, but she's obviously not the brightest, the fire grows even larger and spreads further down the sidewalk. A red car driving past slows down to look but the car behind clearly wasn't paying much attention to the road because it crashes straight into the red car. As I walk past the fire and the frantic people talking into their flat little box things I think to myself.

Maybe life on Earth won't be that bad.

 

 

Sorry for the very short chapter but I'm so tired and I don't really know how else to end it anyway ty for reading 

4