Chapter 2: Hundredfold Raise!
185 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

x100?

Slowly, a "?"  appears on top of Li Yue's head.

 'What is it again?'

Hum!

Suddenly.

Information begins to pop up into his mind, letting him understand what this x100 is about.

"Hundredfold Raise‽"

"Is it possible to raise sacrifices by a hundredfold?"

He takes a deep breath.

Yet, it’s hard to hide the shock stamped on his face.

This effect—

It's just too powerful.

Powerful beyond his imagination.

Staring at the corpse of the Big Black Ox outside the ancestral shrine, his heart moved.

And collects the sacrifice!

Event:
Your believers performed a blood sacrifice ceremony with devotion.
Event:
Your believers sacrificed a second-level 'Bull'.
Event:
You got 1,112 faith points.
Talent:
The sacrifice you got was raised by a hundredfold.
Talent:
You have obtained a drop of Extraordinary-rank "Bull Emperor's Blood Essence".
"Extraordinary-rank"
Li Yue's face is full of surprise.
First-level Common-rank.
Second-level Elite-rank.
Third-level Chief-rank.
Fourth-level Lord-rank.
Fifth-level Extraordinary-rank!
Out of the blue.
The sacrifice changed from the second-level to the fifth-level.
In the city of deities, there are not only deities from the Earth Star, there are also a lot of deities from other planets.
What's more, there are still several native deities!
And the transaction currency is power of faith.
Second-level products are worth 1 to 3 thousands Faith's Power.
However, products at the fifth-level are worth 1 to 3 million faith's power.
This—
It's a difference of almost a thousand times!
"The hundredfold raise doesn't seem to be based on price, but rather on quality."
He is smiling.
Naturally, as the quality of the product increases, the price increases exponentially.
His vision fell on the Bull Emperor Blood Essence that suddenly appeared floating in front of him.
Even though he's a demigod, the energy he felt from it wasn't bad at all.
Slowly.
His eyes turn light purple1淡紫色 heliotrope or lavender.
The Eyes of Insight has been activated.
This is the basic eye art of any deity.

Effects: ¹ Increase the chances of a warrior at the peak of fourth-level advance to fifth-level extraordinary-rank by 30%.
² Can be split into 100 parts and increase the chances of warriors at the peak of second-level advance to third-level chief-rank by 30%.
³ Can be split into 100 parts and promote warriors at the peak of first-level directly to second-level elite-rank.

"There are 3 ways this can be used."
Li Yue only thought for a moment and made a decision.
He will use the 3rd option.
There is almost no cost-benefit difference between the 3 options.
Treasures that can help first-level peak warriors be promoted to second-level elite-rank with 100% guarantee can only be third-level products.
And the difference in value between third-level and fifth-level products is almost 100 times
"The most important thing is that—"
"If the strength of believers grows rapidly—"
"I can receive better sacrifices!"
His heart is moved.
Instantly—
The Bull Emperor's Blood Essence in front of him trembled slightly, being divided into 100 equal parts.
Not a drop more, not a drop less.
Since he is a demigod, there is no need to talk about the control he has over his power.
He looks at the orcs who are still praying outside and opens his mouth abruptly.
...
...
Rumble!
Without any warning.
Rumbles of thunder begin to sound one after the other in the sky above the Gruumsh tribe.
Although thunders cannot be seen, a powerful god might rushes out of the ancestral shrine, enveloping the entire tribe!
This god might is like a prison!
Suddenly.
All orcs prostrate themselves to the ground, their faces filled with devotion and reverence.
The gaze of the God of Thunder is upon them!
The elder Hogger is enthusiastic and excited:
"Great and ancient God of Thunder, ancestral god of the Gruumsh tribe, please bless your2They, like the "system", are using  您 (nín) that is a formal or corteous 'you'. humble believers!"
 "Great and ancient God of Thunder—"
All orcs shout.
Feeling the attention of the deity, their faith becomes more devout.
"I am most pleased with thy3 Actually, he's using 吾 (Wú), an old way of saying 'I' in Chinese, which brings a rather archaic tone to the sentence. sacrifice."
"This is mine reward thee."
Rumble!
Li Yue's majestic voice resonates throughout the tribe.
At the same time.
Red lights rushes continuously from the ancestral shrine and fall precisely on the body of each adult orc!
Although his start wasn't that good compared to those lucky ones, it wasn't that bad either.
Orcs are very sturdies and reach the peak of the first-level as adults.
Now.
There are a total of 55 healthy adult orcs.
At the same time that the red light is assimilated into their bodies—
These 55 orcs couldn't help but stand and let out roars of pain.
Their bodies are expanding and their heights increasing!
In just three to five breaths, they are 3 times stronger than before, and a whole head taller.
The shortest one is about 2 meters tall and has a scary physique.
The raw animal skin on his body was ripped open, revealing well-defined green muscles, which together looked more like a big rock.
Robust, hard, powerful!
"Roar!"
The 55 orcs roar loudly excitedly.
They kneel down and bow to the ancestral shrine with extreme fervor:
"Great God of Thunder, your humble believers thank you for the grace bestowed!"
Hum!
Li Yue saw the channels of faith of these 55 orcs get much bigger and firmer instantly.
"Became fanatics‽"
"Now there are 58."
There is a happy smile on his face.
Believers are the roots of a deity.
And fanatics, you can say that they're the foundation of believers.
A fanatic can provide 10 points of power of faith to the deity per day.
Compared to devotees, it's 10 times more!
This is wealth!
Extremely Precious Wealth!
If you compare the power of faith with money, then they are money trees from which money falls every day!
3