Chapter 8: Dual Godhood! Sacrificing the Wyvern!
68 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Deity Interface
Deity: Li Yue
Godhood: Thunder, Gale.
Divine Name:
Admont Proseus Inron...
Divine Titles: God of Thunder, God of Gale.
Divine Level: One-Turn Demigod
Divine Power: 0
Faith's Power: 173,300
Divine Tool: N/A
Religion:
N/A
Believers: Gruumsh Orcs
 

Li Yue looks at the information panel in front of him and raises his left hand slightly.

Immediately a light-cyan gale rises in his hand and quickly turns into a tornado with wind blades densely packed at its top.

Regarding deities, they can use their godhood to control a part of the energy in heaven and earth and condense it into thunder, gale, lightning, mountains and other attacks, without any consumption, this is also the most basic power of a deity.

Of course, consuming divine power can greatly increase the power of your attack, what's more, you can still totally use divine power to release terrifying divine techniques of deities!

"This is the gale godhood…"

Li Yue speaks softly.

He feels that there is another part of the energy in heaven and earth that is under his control.

It can be said that although his cultivation hasn't changed, his strength has skyrocketed!

Even compared to two or even three-turn demigods he's not a little weaker at all!

Thunder plus Gale, his might is much stronger than before!

"Furthermore…"

"I can have one more shaman…"

A smile appears on his face.

A shaman is the wise man of believers.

Every shaman is a spellcaster.

However, normally a demigod can only transform a shaman.

Of course, if one of your believers has the spellcasting gift, it's okay to cultivate into a shaman on his own.

But—
 
Races without any gift to be a spellcaster, such as orcs, need to be transformed by the deity.

His vision falls outside the divine domain at the same time he sent down an oracle.

Let the elder Hogger prepare a living sacrifice, the sacrifice will be the juvenile Black-Scaled Wyvern!

"Quickly!"

"Hurry up!"

"Remember, from now on, you guys are the slaves of the Gruumsh tribe!"

"Only by becoming a true believer of my God can you get rid of your slave status and join Gruumsh!"

Sturdy Gruumsh orcs drive about 180 newly arrived grey-faced orcs, of which approximately 50 are covered in wounds and bruises.

Obviously these are the orcs who fought the Gruumsh warriors, but now, they are all slaves.

Behind, 10 sturdy orcs are panting heavily as they carry the nearly dead Black-Scaled Wyvern.

The wound on the wyvern's abdomen is no longer bleeding, from this someone can see that even though a wyvern is not a dragon, its recovery power is extremely terrifying.

However, the injuries on its wings are still dripping blood, clearly this is the work of the orcs.

"Roar…"

Fululi lets out a dispirited groan, there's fear in her eyes.

She doesn't even know how these sturdy orcs are going to deal with her.

Especially when she felt that the god of gale had fallen—

She even felt as if the sky itself was falling!

If even the great deity has fallen, what about her?

Elder Hogger kneels respectfully in front of the ancestral shrine and receives the oracle.

After this battle his faith in the god of thunder became even firmer and vaguely a threshold was reached.

"The oracle of my God!"

He stands up and points to the wyvern that has just been carried into the tribe:

"Hold a living sacrifice, sacrifice this wyvern to my God!"

"Living sacrifice! Living sacrifice!"

The Gruumsh orcs scream fanatically.

After the divine battle, the faith of all Gruumsh orcs became more fanatical.

This is shown by the fact that the number of fanatics has directly increased by 15, reaching a total of 73!

Almost all the Gruumsh orcs, except for the children, have become fanatics.

"Wuu Wuu…"

Fululi struggles violently, her eyes full of panic.

Living sacrifice!

These orcs will sacrifice her alive to the deity they believe in.

But her struggle is destined to be in vain.

Under the command of Elder Hogger, the living sacrifice soon begins.

A raging bonfire soars to the sky.

Fululi is placed in front of the ancestral shrine, tightly tied and unable to move.

All orcs prostrate1五体投地 themselves, even the slaves do the same.

"Ancient and great God of Thunder, you gifted us with life, you gifted us with hope—"

"Illuminate our way forward—"

"You are our ancestor—"

"You are our faith—"

"You are the Supreme being!"

The orcs are praying, their voices are passionate and fanatical.

Elder Hogger spreads his hands

"We are grateful to you, we wish you eternal immortality!"

"We wish to offer this Black-Scaled Wyvern to you!"

"Asking for your blessing, your protection!"

"Please accept our living sacrifice!"

A solemn, sacred aura comes out.

Instantly a great amount of thunderclaps sound throughout the Gruumsh tribe!

Moreover—

In addition, there are still a lot of gales raging in the sky!

Gales and thunder combine, it's as if a thunderstorm has been formed, it's terribly frightening!

"Hmm?"

Fululi, who is desperately struggling, feels the gale, immediately her body stiffs and a deep doubt appears in her eyes.

She actually felt Keehar's aura from it!

That's the deity she believes in!

What's going on?

Not only her, the slaves, who were kneeling on the ground, felt it too.

Their minds are much simpler, first they were dumbfounded and then happy.

The familiar deity's aura made their hostility disappear in an instant, and even restabilish their faith!

And this time the target of faith is actually Li Yue!

1