Character Sheet 1
3.5k 2 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

JIN YAMANAKA (Part I):

 

OVERVIEW

  • Reincarnated from our real world to the Naruto world.
  • Was 25 when he died.
  • Was born on the 27th of July (in Naruto).
  • Jin's mother was a member of the Yamanka Clan and his father was one of the few surviving members of the Uzumaki clan.
  • Both of his parents died in the Nine-Tails attack, making Jin an orphan
  • Is in the same year as Naruto and Sasuke.

 

APPEARANCE

  • Has the same hairstyle as Indra, the first son of the Sage of the Six Paths. His hair color is red.
  • Eye Color: Amber
  • Jin has a facial structure normal to the Naruto world. He is considered very handsome, second only to Sasuke Uchiha.
  • He wears a black, short-sleeved shirt, dark grey shorts, and black arm guards that cover his forearms. Has a tantō kept in a small holder sideways on his lower back.

 

PERSONALITY

  • In his previous life he was a total Naruto fanboy, he read the manga and the novels, watched the anime and movies, and played multiple video games. He did watch the Boruto anime, but mostly out of curiosity and believed it to be a cheap imitation of Naruto.
  • Is terrified at the fact that he could die at any point between his reincarnation and the 4th Great Ninja War.
  • Is determined to get stronger so that he can survive this world.
  • Jin, due to having memories of his previous life in the modern day real world, shows a more mature and serious nature than most children, but is still playful on occasion. He is naturally curious about all the things in his new world and seeks to learn all that he can.
  • Because he’s from the real world, he has no loyalty to the Yamanaka Clan nor does he feel obligated to follow the clan's orders.

 

AYANAMI HYUGA (Part I):

 

OVERVIEW

  • Member of the main branch of the Hyuga Clan and Hinata and Neji’s cousin.
  • Was born on the 17th of April (in Naruto).
  • Reincarnated from the real world as well.
  • In the real world, she died shortly after Jiraiya and Naruto left to find Tsunade.

 

APPEARANCE

  • Has the same black hair and featureless white eyes typical of the Hyuga.
  • Is considered extremely beautiful.
  • Has her hair in an athletic ponytail style.
  • Wears a hot pink kimono that allows freedom for combat with a red sash.
65