Chapter 22 (M15+)
69 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alarick POV

 

I had never had to spend so much effort into not doing something!

Eagerly I had wanted my mate to resurface, not able to completely pay attention to the coming and goings of what was happening to the Shifters.

Having my Beta and good mate to help me focus, we had indeed gone into one pack now. The terms we had made were simple and they were a lot easier to accomplish now because I became well known to everyone because of my fight with The Misty Ice Pack and it’s Alpha.

After that little fight, our easy terms of being able to break away afterwards with the same Shifters, no more or no less and to have the same land, was easily satisfactory to the new leader of this new pack.

The new leader ended up being Alpha Rendell from The Oasis Clan, who was indeed someone that had a reputation of being stronger then even I was…So I can understand why he became the leader. And our new pack name of ‘As one with Many’ ended up being decided within half an hour, simply because we all felt like we didn’t have the time to waste on a name…Well, that was nearly everyone else’s reason, as my reason was because I wanted to get back to my mate…

 

Even with the strange, new being that was always around us now was of no interest to me, well not as much as it should be!

No, I had even gladly taken a step back and not been the official leader of our newly merged, one pack…Even though I seemed to have every right to be.

No, I didn’t want the work and the fact that my mate was more important to me, would not look good! Yet, because of this reasoning, and refusal, I somehow gained respect instead of losing it…I haven’t really thought about the reason why, as I have been trying desperately into getting my mate well once again and then to come out of hiding!

So, the new leader was from The Oasis Clan and I happily am stated as one of the Shifters that was an aid to them. I wasn’t their ‘Beta’, as he already had one, but I was a well-respected commander…

It had been a long couple of days, as all this was worked out, but I was able to keep a good watch upon my mate, simply because I couldn’t bear to have her out of my sight for too long...

 

She was a lot better now, as before she could barely move!

Now, finally after begging and pleading for what felt like days instead of hours, we have finally taken the first step into becoming complete mates.

Having her finally shift into human form and being naked and on top of me, had drove me nearly to the point of insanity!

How could I not have kissed her and touched her!?

I was a man and I finally felt our weak bond come back, of course I had to investigate upon my mates naked body!

I touched her face lovingly, gently and kissed her openly…Yet, my other hand was a lot more misbehaving.

Hearing her moans upon touching some special places, I nearly lost myself completely!

Her perky nipples delighted me so much that my pants were very tight, due to my enthusiasm!

The curves she has were perfect, making me go further into investigating her body…Right to her bum cheek and higher leg.

Having her legs go around me, I was ready…I was ready to mark her, to make her mine completely!

After finally asking her, pleading more with her, telling her I wanted her by my side and that I would protect her, she finally made me breath out in relief when she nodded.

Yes!

 

Having bitten her in the neck, my wolf and I felt fantastic!

Licking up the blood that had escaped from our mark, I felt her tremble crazily below me and I lost it!

Her moans and body were completely overpowering!

Even though I was still wearing shorts, I pushed myself into her, wanting to complete our bond straight away…I wanted her so much!

Feeling the same want go through her, as now I was able to feel her thoughts through our new and strengthened bond, really…It was so difficult to not complete our bond straight away!

“It’s like a dream.”

Hearing her words, I nodded dazedly, and said back, “It’s most definitely like a dream!”

But what happened next made me so completely astonished, that I felt like I really was dreaming!

Whether it was just starting now, or had already started but I had not realized…My love got even more enticing to me and my wolf…

Her smell was even more now then it was just moments before, her body even hotter then just moments before…Her wetness was a lot more fragrant!

I wanted to question why this occurrence of her heat was coincidentally happening now, whether it was because Rieka had finally came out, or was it because of the full moon that was in the sky only one more day…But I had no time to think of answers as I groaned into her. I had never been with a woman and I was ready, I was so ready that I never felt I had been ready like this for anything else in my entire life!

Feeling her cling onto me tighter and each one of her enticing features grow more and more crazy, I lost myself completely as they went through me…

Her wet fragrance, her body, her other smells and just her pure seductive and naked form…

 

Breathing more and more heavily, I vaguely became glad that no one was around at the moment!

This was it!

For so long, both my wolf and I had been waiting for this moment!

Reaching down to take my pants off, kicking them off me shakily, I felt her moist against me and I found myself breath even harder…

“Rieka…”

Dam, I was a man on the verge of desperation right now!

Was this what it was like for all of us!?

For…I had never desired anything so much in my life!

God, we hadn’t even done anything yet and we were sweating!

“Blanket…”

 

Fuck!

Her eyes full of desire, reached to my depths, and I just somehow knew that she was ready for me.

I hadn’t wanted to hurt her, but how could I not trust my natural instincts?

Slowly placing myself inside her wetness, I hear her moan and I watch her reaction very observantly.

Seeing that things seemed to be better then I thought, I couldn’t help but plunge myself completely inside her now, feeling that I finally have come to satisfy a need that I never knew I had.

Her heat and wetness overcome me completely and I gasped to how good it felt.

Grabbing her waist, I drove as deep as I could, pushing her into me and pushing myself into her…

How perfect…

Everything about her was perfect…

Everything that I remember knowing about what my mate, my destined partner, my other half was…It was right! She was just right for me in every way and I can’t believe that I had thought of it as nonsense!

Years of that missing feeling was now completely gone, years of feeling incomplete…Gone…

I was now full and had never been so bloody happy!

I could feel it, that I wasn’t the only one here completely smitten…No, I felt that each of our wolves were finally satisfied and happy as well. They were already ready to have their pups!

Well, I wasn’t against it…In fact, the thought of finally starting my family seemed to drive me into feeling more hunger for my lovely mate…Unable to stop, even when her heat was completely over!

 

***

 

Having little time, because the humans are said to have already met up in the north, I had not been able to spend days with my mate.

Hours…That had been all I had…

And yes, for hours, I made love to Rieka, my most precious mate.

After her heat had subsided, we were able to slow down, and our heaven slowly turned back into the planet we were on and I finally understood what others had meant while their mates was on heat.

It was incredible! Amazing!

I really had no words!

And I felt like more of a man then I did before!

Fuck, it was amazing…

…A few times now I had been yelled at to get my attention back, so I had to pay attention…

 

“I know you have just mated for the first time, Alpha Alarick, but can you please pay attention!?”

I nodded at Alpha Rendell.

I was not embarrassed at all, to what seemed like everyone knowing this news. No, I was far from being embarrassed! I was the man!

Hell yeah! I wanted to tell everyone!

“Elementress states that she hasn’t much of what she calls ‘natural energy’ to help us at the moment and she also states that we are better off backing off towards the south of the continent, do you agree?”

I nodded again, trying hard to keep up and not think of my naked and gorgeous mate, that continuously is shown to myself in my head. “…Ah…I don’t doubt her as an ally. I also think that we are better off giving ourselves more time to defend…The more we are able to come up with defensive and offensive strategies, the bigger chance we have at winning the war and not losing as many Shifters.”

“Then we have come to a conclusion of moving south. At first, I want to rally everyone to where my pack used to reside, then we may even go further south and even hope to pick up more Shifters to aid us in the war. Alarick and Cain, you will be the leaders, show them the way to the boundary of where The Oasis Clan used to be. I will be in the rear, to keep everyone safe, and you others go along the sides, to keep everyone together, understood?”

A few choruses were heard, and it seemed to be the end of the meeting…

 

Gathering everyone up, becoming ready to move out wasn’t that hard. My family may be in a new pack now, but we still stuck together and had already known about moving, just like a few others had. Not only that, but we had only moved here a couple of days ago, so what we had was already something easily to travel with and pack up.

Having finally, officially, came to the conclusion of moving today, it only took half an hour to get my family into order and where we were meeting up to start our run down south.

Getting a few of the males to already shift, so that we could tie up some things to them, that we were taking with us, the rest of us shifted not long after and waited for everyone else to be ready too.

At the front of the mass of Shifters, I rubbed my wolf into my mates and felt her lick upon my fur.

I really was besotted with her…Completely…

Licking her back, her gorgeous white fur, I then rammed more of my body into her, not feeling close enough…I wanted more! Much more!

I couldn’t wait until we finished our run down south, until we could sleep…I couldn’t wait to take my love into my arms once again and make love to her, before we would fall asleep in each other’s arms!

“The leader stated to leave in five minutes.”

I looked up to see the Beta of the leader run up the line and I turned to Radolph and told him, through our link, to keep an eye on the time.

I guess Alpha Rendell was too busy to give the order himself, even though all he had to do was say it…

As I felt my mate lick me again, I didn’t care to question further upon why I hadn’t heard the order directly from the leader…I was lost again to my mate’s smell and touch!

 

…It looked like the leader was in human form still, but we were able to mind link all together now, well, for at least these four packs. Not all of the packs had come together, so they will not be someone we would be able to talk to telepathically.

Having to talk a lot about what to do, having to be in human form to do this, we hadn’t been able to do this very often but now that we are all wolves…It was quite chaotic inside our heads…

Well, except that of little ones that were two or younger…As they hadn’t shifted for the first time yet…And even some pups a little older weren’t shifted, probably because they might feel better in their human form still.

Thinking of little pups…

I turned to look at my mate once again and felt both my wolf and I unable to hold in our excitement at our own future pups…

My wolf had been waiting for a long time, but me…Me, I finally got all excited just in the last couple of days!

Beforehand, I had only wanted to have pups because others did and that I knew I should have an heir at some point because I was the Alpha, but having met my mate, the idea upon my own pups started to grow and grow and now it was strangely a desire that I held most dear to me.

To have a pack like family was great, to spend time with other pups was also great but finally…I started to really look forward to my own pups, my own little family…The ones that I could teach and cuddle whenever I wanted!

I couldn’t wait!

Boss, time to go!

…Alarick!

And so, we were off, and our first stop was where The Oasis Clan’s boundary was.

1