Chapter 23
51 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(The next part would make sense if you had read ‘Anonym and Switch, Obtaining Power to Retaliate’. If you haven’t, Anonym is someone who is seeking her ‘father’, to get back at him for making her reincarnate for hundreds of thousands of years…And Altervale is where she has teleported to, with Switch’s help…)

 

Just as ‘As One with Many’ Shifters went south…Something else happened in the north…

In a place covered by snow, there was a clearing, with trees on each side…But, suddenly, there was a big dragon that appeared, making the place look small!

Looking closer, it wasn’t just one, big dragon…No, there was more, some people and then other smaller dragons were on top of this big dragon!

No one here would know that these black dragons of Enoor were from the world of Bracabra, which was a place that also had leprechauns and witches, but there was even someone there from another completely different planet, known as Roneglaise.

And this person…They shapeshifted from being the big dragon, to that of a pretty and young woman…

“Timothy…Where are we?”

“Every time! Why, why is it that every time we go somewhere, you ask me!? I don’t know!”

Switch sighed, “Timothy, I believe she knows that you wouldn’t know, except…You always seem to get angry and get provoked every time…That’s probably why she keeps asking you.”

“Driving me crazy!” This ‘Timothy’ stated through clenched teeth.

 

Anonym smirked and sat down, putting her hand up towards Switch.

Another sigh later, Switch then placed a cup into her hands and Anonym smelt it, before she smiled and drank it.

Ah…Freedom elixir!

Till this day Anonym checks her drinks, as Switch had once giving her horse urine, instead of ‘freedom elixir’! She will never fall into that trap again!

“Ride!”

Looking back over to his son, Switch goes to pick him up, to stop him from further annoying the smallest of the black dragons, “Wait for your mother, perhaps you’ll fly around soon.”

“I want to ride now!” The little boy, Alex, stated firmly.

Anonym laughed, “You will not! None of you will fly before me!”

“Ride!” The boy almost yells.

“No!” The mother states firmly.

Switch shook his head, “Both of you…”

Then, they were suddenly interrupted by a man that came out from one side of the trees, “Who…Who are you…”

The man was blinking and stuttering, seeing the dragons before him…He really couldn’t believe it!

It’s a myth, a legend…And it seemed like one of the dragons thought it was a great time to roar like the dragon that he is…Making the man fall to the floor, making a yellow patch beneath him, “…Dr…Dragon…”

 

Anonym took another sip of her drink and stood up, curiously looking at this man, “What’s this place called?”

At this time, another man came before them, eyeing them wearily, “…Have you heard of the place of Gillard?”

Silence came straight after, as both Anonym and Switch looked at this other male that had come from the tree line. He looked completely different to the other whom was now trembling in the snow…

The trembling man had some type of uniform and Anonym found it refreshing…But this other standing man seemed to have a similar attire to Switch’s clothes…

“This is Gillard?” Anonym asked, no longer caring about clothes. The amount of times that she had been in different types of clothes was countless, being both male and female and both young and old…

The other man frowned, and said, “No, this is Altervale…Never mind.”

Anonym nodded and looked around, “Altervale hey? So, what’s good in this place? Is there any good freedom elixir?”

“Freedom elixir?” The man still standing, frowned again.

Switch took a step further, holding firmly onto his son, and said, “I am Switch, this is Anonym, we have come from Roneglaise and Bracabra…”

“He wanted to know what freedom elixir was, not who we are…” Anonym rolled her eyes.

“He is a wizard, Anonym. Don’t just spout nonsense.” Switch replied, watching the standing man observantly.

“So what!? You think I can’t take him?” Anonym frowned herself. She wasn’t someone that would just run away and hide…No, she was the complete opposite!

 

In the meantime, while Switch and Anonym were bickering, Xavior was taking them in, wondering if he had even heard of the places of Roneglaise or Bracabra.

From the galaxy he had come from, he had mostly visited wizard worlds that held magic and…He should have heard of at least one of these places…But no, none of those names sounded familiar…

“I am Xavior. I am with Elementress, who is currently with the Shifters.” Stated Xavior, whom was wondering what to do with these new visitors.

“Shifters? You mean shapeshifters?” Anonym asked, simply curious. Already, she wanted to see what it was like to fight these ‘Shifters’…

“No…And yes. They are humans that can shift into wolves. We are currently ready to go to war on this continent.” Xavior stated, looking at Anonym once again. He could see the magic within the person known as ‘Switch’, also seeing that his magic was even more stronger then his own, but this ‘Anonym’ was not someone he was able to know the strength of…

 

“War!? That’s great!” Anonym laughed heartedly. She rubbed her hands together and looked around. Where was this war, hey?

Switch turned to Anonym and sighed, “Perhaps it’s best if we move on from this planet, did you not notice that it’s not the right place?”

Switch had already found that this powerful wizard before him was not like himself and Anonym, who were created by what Anonym calls ‘father’. This wizard before him was born and seemed to have grown powerful, making Switch secretly admire him, yet there was no other connection like themselves here on this planet, now that they had been here for a little while.

“Uh? Oh, not really…” Anonym said, then after a moments thought, she smiled, “Aren’t we looking for more power!? You said he was a wizard right, he can fight with us!”

Xavior frowned, he was used to being the strongest for so long, so holding himself back from this strange, unique person was taking a toll upon him…But that didn’t mean he didn’t like the way that the woman spoke of him like he should be a servant for her!

It was always just him and his woman here, no other visitors as strong as himself had ever come!

They had wondered how they would act and what they would do many, many years ago…But seeing these people today was very surprising!

It seemed that Xavior had come to accept that they were alone…And probably would forever be alone…

 

Taking another sip from her cup, Anonym narrowed her eyes for a moment, “You said that there was some ele…Ele…Something right, is there someone else that’s strong too?”

This wasn’t good! Again, the woman sounded like she was recruiting us!

Xavior looked at Switch and stayed silent…These people had dragons, they numbered more then he and Elementress…If they wanted to take them as slaves or something, how was he going to stop that?

Being immortal did not state that he was stronger…And, being slaves for god knows how long, would be an extremely unbearable future! Xavior could only think that he and his woman are probably better off staying here, even though it would be another lot of countless more years of being alone…

Xavior’s thoughts weren’t completely wrong, Anonym would like him as a slave because she likes people working for her, on the other hand, Switch was still more so thinking of protecting his family, instead of bringing more along with them!

What would be the best plan of action? To keep his beloved save…Should he not go to her? Or should he go to her and get her back to their castle? What if these people and dragons would be able to find his castle?

In his silence, Xavior was pondering on what to do…He was even aware that nothing may happen as well, or that they may even be able to become allies…He just wasn’t too sure on which path would be taken…Especially with the woman and how enthusiastic she was for war!

Yet, he knew, he knew without a doubt, that Elementress would be completely interested in these new comers…

Xavior sighed…

“Oi!” Anonym said, walking closer to Xavior, making Switch widen his eyes and follow after her.

Xavior put out his hand out and Anonym banged right into some shield and fell back, falling to the ground.

Switch bent down, stopping Alex from wanting to go onto the ground and asked Anonym if she was alright. Truly, these two didn’t feel danger. Why, why don’t they ever feel that the circumstances that they could be in, could be bad!?

 

Standing up again, with Switch, Anonym grumbled and wiped off the cold snow from her clothes. “Wizard, uh? Would that mean I’d be going against someone like you?”

She looked up at Switch, wondering if she could ever beat him, even with her being able to go invisible!

Xavior flinched, to his defence he just hadn’t wanted Anonym to get any closer, now the woman seemed like she wanted to fight him…Not good!

Yet, Xavior was still more worried about Switch…Then the little woman that seemed to want to fight…

“He has different magic.” Was all Switch stated, looking back at Xavior.

Anonym took a deep breath and then smiled, “How bout it!? Wanna fight!?”

Xavior shook his head, trying to think of what he should do...

Seeing the little woman pout, Xavior nearly smiled, “I mean no offense. I do not wish to be on your bad side.”

Anonym looked at Switch and then put her cup up to him once again and he filled it back up, watching her sit back down onto the ground.

“We won’t stay for long.” Switch said, looking back at Xavior.

Nodding back to Switch, Xavior then turned and dragged the man still on the ground away from the area.

“Ride!”

Anonym looked up at her son, and then smiled, “Yeah, lets ride!”

“Yay! Ride, ride!” Alex cheered, wanting to get out of his father’s arms.

Taking a big gulp of the drink in hand, Anonym then burped and stood up, pointing at one of the biggest black dragons, “Come here!”

 

As the dragon came before Anonym, bowing its head into a submissive gesture, Anonym took Alex from Switch and climbed up onto the black dragon.

Switch sighed, only able to get Presley, his good friend, to go and watch over his family in the air with Timothy on his back…As Switch would not go with them…As he was afraid of heights…

After Anonym left with Alex, all the other dragons followed and soon their flapping wings and little roars could no longer be heard, and they were out of sight…

Switch continuously teleported to the ground beneath the dragons, looking around as he went, but the men that were getting ready for war with the Shifters, that had been close by…They had seen these dragons and all of them had their mouths opened in pure shock!

Xavior returned to the men, also seeing this quite marvelous sight and frowned once again.

How long were these uninvited guests going to stay?

 

***

1