Chapter 24
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After quite a journey of touring this world of ‘Altervale’, Anonym and Switch found themselves upon a desolate place. They had travelled over the sea and then came to the land on the other side…To see quite a sight!

The only conclusion that could be said, was that magic had been used and seeing such a huge, forced change to the environment, gave Switch an idea upon who Elementress could be.

It seems that a war happened, and magic went up against another type of magic, yet…Xavior acted as though Elementress meant something to him…So then, why had they fought?

Anonym didn’t question these things though, she was not the mastermind in the least! Instead, Anonym looked around for freedom elixir!

Since an already made ‘den’ was formed in some ruins in a city, the dragons found their resting place, while Anonym looked around at the strange, new place and saw that it was different from that of both Roneglaise and Bracabra…

The buildings weren’t magical or historical, they were…More advanced, but less advanced…

She couldn’t figure it out…

Then, there were dead bodies and weapons, that she’d never seen before, and even had to get Switch to get rid of warm lava that was close to the area, as she was going to rest here for now.

The area seemed strange, because there was no one around. Even the volcano, that seemed to have gone dormant, looked completely strange to Anonym and she really started to think that she’d found upon a strange and unique planet!

There were a lot of bullets on the ground in one place but also spikes coming up from the ground, that had been the reason for many deaths.

Feeling strangely bored, Anonym had seen much war but this time…It seemed that she had come too late! Here, the war was over…

 

After testing a few liquids, Anonym finally found some ‘freedom elixir’ and they started to relax.

Alex played with the smallest dragon, even though the dragon did not want to play with him. Presley was happy looking after his newly appearing treasure, just like the other black dragons, and Anonym was teasing Switch, because she felt bored.

“You’re drunk already.” Switch stated, pinching Anonym’s cheek.

They had already eaten dinner and now they had been outside in the dark for some time. Seeing Anonym like this, Switch was very familiar with it, like it was the same every night!

“Haha, this…This is good stuff!” Anonym slurred, getting closer to him. If it wasn’t fighting, and with her son being entertained or sleeping, the next best thing was to annoy Switch!

“Then I won’t be making this stuff for you in the future. You get drunk too quickly!” Switch stated, letting go of her cheek.

“But, I like it!” Anonym stated, nodding her head once, then falling into his lap.

Switch pulled her up and into his arms, cuddling her, “Then you’ll have to treat me really good in the future, for me to present this…Stuff…To you!”

Smirking at her flushed face, Switch then leaned in and kissed her, grabbing onto her neck and making her open her mouth to him.

Anonym accepted everything he gave to her, as they had now been together for awhile and this was nothing new.

 

Without even knowing of how poorly she was treating her loving ‘freedom elixir’, Anonym dropped it upon the ground and put her hands around Switch’s neck.

Moaning to his hand upon her breast, she put a hand into his clothes and sat up better upon his lap.

Putting his arms around her tightly, Switch kissed Anonym, letting her do as she pleased with his lower half.

The one that wore the pants in this relationship was her. The one that gave him something to do, was her. The one that entertained him and made him want something…Was her. Having reincarnated so much in the past, just like Anonym, and come to be so powerful and having nothing fazing him, Switch was still very grateful to have found someone exactly like himself…So, it was like they were made for each other!

Using magic, with a click of his fingers, he put on something that he’d only just found the name of in this world and waited for Anonym to plant herself on top of him.

With the magic he possessed, it was based on existence…

For some things, he knew of already, but other things that he has done, it is only because he has been able to think of it and try it, for it to work. What he had just put on, was something that helped prevent from having children, which was something that Anonym had placed as a restriction as soon as she knew it worked!

 

For Switch, he was also in no rush to leave this planet of Altervale, having already learnt a couple of things from this planet. One being this ‘condom’ that he had now been using for months, but there were other things here that he’d never seen before…Like that of cars.

Upon discovering what they had today, seeing these so called ‘cars’, Switch had indeed fell behind the dragons to get a good look at how these ‘cars’ worked. There was also a place that held what they called ‘planes’, and Switch teleported to be inside of one, but found himself completely lost to what he was looking at!

His magic might be about to conjure up these things, because they existed, but that didn’t mean he knew how to use them!

Which only left Switch to think that they should remain here a little longer, so that perhaps he could figure it out! Perhaps he could even figure out what he had done quite some years ago now to Bracabra, where a city in the sky had been completely devasted for many years, and still might even be unapproachable…

But…Right now was not the time to think of these things, as he looked at the desire Anonym had in her eyes…It was not time to think of anything else but the woman in his arms!

Taking over, Switch took advantage of Anonym’s drunken state, just like many other times, and made her call out his name over and over again…

 

 

“Mummy! Wakie Wakie!”

“No, Alex. Mummy sleeping.” Anonym mumbled and grabbed onto Switch tighter.

“Daddy!”

“Come here.”

Switch took his boy into one of his arms and held his woman in the other and already knew that they won’t be able to sleep anymore.

Alex got in between them and poked his mother in the face and then giggled.

“You poke me again, and I’ll poke you back!” Anonym mumbled, still, her eyes were closed.

Alex poked his mother again, giggling crazily…Obviously, he knew what would happen, as this has happened many times before!

Anonym smirked at her son, finally having opened her eyes, and said, “That’s it! You’re done for, you little brat!”

Switch watched his family run around and shook his head, yet still had a doting smile on his face.

 

Alex had taken after his father, when it came to being able to use magic, but there was a hell of a lot more of his mother’s personality in him!

Alex used his magic to make one more of himself, for him to poke his mother with, while he giggled frantically as he ran away from her. Yet, to what happened next was what had made Switch nearly die, to have to be reincarnated again, as he had tried to find information upon how to teach Alex about his magic.

Not long after Alex made a replica of himself, he didn’t need to do much more for another replica to be made. Within another minute or two, Anonym was getting ruthlessly surrounded by her son and replicas of her son, and she laughed as she shapeshifted to win!

…These two idiots…

 

“You have an interesting family!”

Switch turned around and saw someone come out of the ground.

Seeing Xavior come out as well, rolling his eyes, Switch clicked his fingers to have his son appear in his arms.

“Daddy?” Alex had tried to get out of his hold, but after he couldn’t get out, he turned and wondered what his daddy wanted.

Anonym shapeshifted back from being a little bird and stretched, “The brat can get annoying at times…”

Switch sighed. He knew that Anonym cared for their son, but she never really showed it…

“You should treasure him more, for some can’t even have children.” The woman said, coming closer to them.

Because Elementress had become immortal, she could not bare children and on the rare chance would feel the loss of this fact.

“Lovely, perhaps it would be best to be on our way…” Xavior stated, putting a hand around her, not wanting to trust them as easily as Elementress would. He had only wanted to peek on them, but he should have known better and knew that Elementress would have come out!

 

Elementress turned to Xavior and then looked back at Anonym and Switch, “I am Elementress, a Shaman from the world of Purdonteala. Xavior tells me that it was like you appeared out of nowhere and that one of you is a wizard like himself.”

Anonym turned her bored expression towards Switch, but Switch was not looking at her, instead he nodded, “I am a wizard and we are…Traveling…”

“Where are you going?” Elementress asked. Her attitude was a lot different to Xavior’s, being opened and curious, perhaps even a bit rude. But, even if Xavior would be able to live alone with her forever, Elementress would like to know of more places…

“We are searching for a particular galaxy but have yet to find it.” Switch answered, while widening his eyes to one of his son’s replications of going up to Elementress.

Again, his boy needs to have a lot more caution!

All went silent as the replica looked up at the woman curiously, and said, “I have a dragon!”

“…Dragon…” Elementress then smiled widely, she had indeed wanted to see these dragons!

 

Bending down to the little ‘boy’, she then said, “Will you show me your dragon?”

The boy didn’t need anymore asking, he left straight away, along with the rest of the replica’s…

“Ride!” The real boy in Switch’s arms started to squirm, wanting to follow his replica’s.

“Stay!” Anonym said, but her next cause of action only made Alex completely upset, as his mother followed after the replica’s.

“Mummy!” But his little yell went to deaf ears!

Elementress followed after the other woman happily, desperately wanting to see these dragons!

“Xavior told me that he saw you riding on them, is that true?”

Anonym nodded and kept walking, not even realizing that Xavior hadn’t followed, to stay and talk with Switch.

And just like that, the women went to see the dragons, Anonym even making one of them have to succumb to being touched by this new comer…While Switch handled his son, while speaking with Xavior.

1