Chapter 25
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a day of being acquainted with one another, having another drink and coming more relaxed in each other’s presence, an idea had spawned in Elementress…

“Why don’t we split up and go to war? Anonym and I will be on the Shifter’s side…”

“Love…” Xavior tried to speak but was interrupted by Anonym.

“I’m interested! Let’s do that!”

“Anonym…” Switch hesitated, but it was of no use, Anonym already looked excited and ready to go…

“Then it’s settled! We’ll go our own ways from now.”

Anonym looked at her drink and realized that if she wasn’t teamed up with Switch, she wouldn’t be able to get Freedom Elixir whenever she wanted to…Was this really going to be worth it? It would be a hell of a lot better if Switch was teamed up with her…

Letting out a laugh a moment later, Anonym realized that it wouldn’t matter, she’ll just rock up in front of him and demand it, even if they were on opposing sides of each other!

Both of the females got up and smirked at each other, Anonym had already asked many questions about these ‘Shifters’ and couldn’t wait to see one of them, momentarily forgetting about the implication of not being able to drink her Freedom Elixir.

 

“Anonym…” Switch got up and took her into his arms. He already knew that there was absolutely no chance of talking her out of it but that didn’t mean he didn’t have to like this idea!

He hadn’t even stated how much he’d prefer not to be on opposing sides and that he couldn’t bare not just himself but someone else hurting her! He knew of her strength it was just…He still didn’t want to take the chance that he could lose her…

Already feeling like he should keep an eye on Xavior, now there was a reason that even humans could hurt her, just because she decided to be on the opposing side!

This wasn’t their war! Why is she always so keen to fight!?

Switch sighed and held her tighter, thinking of why he had to fall for such a warmonger!

Grabbing onto Switch and giving him a big kiss, Anonym then let go and turned into a bird, leaving without even looking back.

Without saying a word, the black dragon’s of Enoor followed their leader, coming out of their cave full of treasures, and flew after Anonym, to which makes Alex extremely upset as soon as he finds out!

 

Upon finding out that they had to travel back to the other continent, both Anonym and Switch could easily travel there and to Elementress and Xavior’s frustration, they would be beaten back if they traveled on their own…

Elementress went into the ground and left the two man and sleeping child behind, making both of them sigh.

“Sometimes, Anonym acts more like a General.” Xavior stated. It wasn’t like he hadn’t seen such a person, he’d been here for a long time and saw the human’s past of them having Generals…

Liquor and fighting…Was there something else that Anonym thought about?

“Agreed.” Picking up the sleeping Alex, Switch clicked his fingers and his staff appeared. Making the treasure in the cave disappear, to which Presley scooted out, wondering what was going on.

“Switch, are we leaving?”

Switch sighed at Presley and Timothy, two beings that are now caught in a war, even though they had nothing to do with this world!

“We are going to the other continent.” With that, Switch tapped his staff on the ground and then they too disappeared, leaving the place very desolate once again.

 

Elementress had buried the Shifters, but there were some humans that were left laying around lifeless, as only some of them had been burnt…For them, who had either immortal lives or ones that had been reincarnated for thousands of years, all they had to make sure of was that they wouldn’t get sick, otherwise…The bodies weren’t really cared for…

That continent only had very few surviving humans and Shifters that had survived the war. After grouping up with their women and children, there still was less than half of what they had when they had first gone to war.

The humans and Shifters went in separate directions, in one group, and realized that it will be a very long time before something like this would ever happen again…But, a life experience turns into a memory, a story to tell others and then slowly, after a few centuries, turns into something that doesn’t seem real...

 

 

Upon Anonym arriving on the other continent, she wondered where these ‘Shifters’ where. She had come across a town with people but wasn’t sure if they were Shifters or not.

Hovering in the air, the dragons staying close to her, screaming started to be heard as the people ran amok down below.

People tripped over, they ran for cover and some of them just feel to their knees thinking that it was their end…

Figuring that the people below were actually now her enemies, Anonym did not want to waste time and shapeshifted to be the big dragon, making the other dragons roar to her, to their leader!

Just before she was to let lose upon breathing out fire, she noticed that many of them, if not all, were women or children and felt like this attack might not be such a good idea.

She was all for war and fighting but doing something like this held no honor in her eyes!

Attacking this town would be beneath her and she could not proceed, thinking that she might as well continue her journey to find the Shifters.

Flying away from there, with her dragons in tow, the women and children did not stop trembling for half a day after their departure…

Again, a legend is born about dragons being seen, a huge one with several little ones that had been in the sky above the town…A life experience turns into a story and then that became something like a myth and seemed unreal!

 

Anonym had gone west, then south, to finally see a long trail of wolves and celebrated on finally finding what seemed to be the Shifters.

Landing upon the ground in front of them, and shifting to human, she laughed at the wolves in front of her.

They were no longer in a line, instead a few of them stood out from the rest but…They all looked completely scared, putting their heads down in fear, some even on the ground in a submissive gesture.

Seeing that her pet dragons had also landed and stood guard on either side of her, Anonym let out another short chuckle, how great would it be if the dragons could ‘shift’ to human!?

With this idea, Anonym was really quite tempted to see if it could happen! They were already loyal and having them smaller might be a benefit…It could also work as a surprise to her so-called father!

I must see what this Shifter is like!

 

Walking up to them, there were only a few that lightly growled, but that didn’t stop Anonym, “I’m with Elementress, my dragons and I will help you win the war!”

There was no ‘lose’, it was ‘win’!

How could the Legendary Great Master Belwin accept defeat!? No, this was going to be training, as she knew she needed a lot more strength to beat up someone who had enough power to make planets and to make someone such as her!

Even though the words were said, to claim that Anonym was on their side, the Shifters were brutally scared and could not help but fear this person, who had transformed from a huge dragon!

It really was unbelievable and scary!

In their moment of trance, Anonym touched one of them, and focused…

Ah…I see…

The conscious seems to be split, yet was one…Interesting…

 

They really were people that could shift to become wolves, just like the shapeshifting technique but a bit different!

Feeling the wolf and the human, Anonym smiled and really wanted to see what her dragons could become with Elementress’s and Xavior’s help!

Once again, Anonym focused and attempted to see if she could shift into the wolf, even though she knew it was different to a normal beast…But, Anonym hardly believed in much being impossible! Well, besides immortality…Hang on…Isn’t Elementress and Xavior immortal!?

For a brief moment, Anonym lost her focus and really considered upon finding out how her new slaves became immortal!

In a swift thought…Anonym found that she had to make both Elementress and Xavior follow her from now on!

With immortality being the prize, she could tolerate another two slaves in her entourage!

 

Finally, able to focus yet again, Anonym shifted to a wolf, which happened to be twice as big as the biggest Shifter there, and they all cowered in fear!

Haha, she laughed inside her head, she was a cultivator and would obviously be a lot bigger and stronger then these little fledglings!

Anonym let out a strange noise and shook her big wolf head, then shifted back to human once again, “Ah! We didn’t have these creatures on Roneglaise! They are pretty cool!”

At last, one of the front wolves shifted to human and got down to his knees, “Are…Are you really not an enemy?”

His desperate words were noticeable to Anonym and she nodded, “Elementress is on her way, do you have any Freedom Elixir?”

Silence was her answer and Anonym looked around the area, only to find that it was mostly just land…With no buildings…

She doubted that she’d find some Freedom Elixir here!

“May…May I ask what is Freedom Elixir?” The person in front asked, not getting up onto his feet.

Anonym looked back at him in mockery, “What else would it be!? It’s an elixir that provides freedom!”

“I’m…I’m sorry, I…I don’t know…” The Shifter stammered back.

Anonym sighed, thinking that she will have to go and see Switch earlier then she had originally thought!

 

The Shifters continued to cower in her presence, obviously keeping their loved ones away from the front, because they didn’t want them to get hurt, but now it was more like a semi-circle, half surrounding Anonym, who was wondering if she should go back to that human town from before, to see if they had some ‘Freedom Elixir’…

The ground opened up then, to show that Elementress had come, and the Shifters let out a soft sigh of relief…

It must be true then, that this…Shifter, that can turn into a huge dragon…Was on their side!

Pouting, Anonym turned to Elementress, “I want Freedom Elixir.”

Elementress smiled, “Let us speak with them first, they might be heading towards somewhere with alcohol.”

“Elementress, you’ve returned. Is it true that…This Shifter is on our side?”

Again, the one in front took the initiative to sort out all their questions.

Elementress nodded and looked over a few of them, “This is Anonym, she has joined us in the war against the humans.”

After a moments silence, because of shock, a few more Shifters went to become human’s and went to their knees too.

Anonym put her hand up to her chin and nodded, she wondered what it would be like if every time she shifted into something, she would be naked upon becoming human again, “They really are different to me, it looks like shifting and being naked, is there thing! Haha! I can’t imagine it!”

Letting out a laugh to one of her recent experiences of fighting a certain Emperor’s men, and how not only her but even some of the shapeshifters within the fight hadn’t gone naked, she thought it would have been absolutely hilarious if it had happened that other way!

 

Silence again drifted throughout the area of Shifters and Anonym let out a huff to it. They really didn’t look excited here! Isn’t there a war!? Why all the gloomy faces!?

“Where were you heading?” Anonym asked.

The one in front looked at Elementress, “We were still heading south because we weren’t sure on how to attack or defend against the humans just yet.”

“I see.” Elementress said, thinking about what to do next.

She had taken ages to come up with her last ideas from the last continent and really had nothing new now…Well, she had ideas, but to take on Xavior they needed to be great ideas, not just ideas that floated in her head with no help to winning!

“Elementress, if I may, why don’t we continue to go south and rest at the next pack’s location?”

The leader of the Shifters looked briefly at Anonym, feeling inferior to her and hoped that what they said was true, he hoped it to be true so much that he could see a huge bonus to the strange shifter being on their side!

Dragons!

They flew and could control the sky but…Was this ‘strange being’ really on our side! Could it be!?

“Agreed, lets continue this conversation when we reach the next town.” Elementress stated openly.

But just as they were about to head off, a whole new scene appeared in front of the Shifters, behind Anonym and Elementress.

“Shoot!”

 

Anonym turned around and saw that Switch had teleported a whole lot of people that were opposite them!

“Hey!” She said angrily.

She saw that Switch held their son and looked at her in worry.

Xavior smirked and thought his idea of surprise had worked. It hadn’t taken him long upon wanting to use anything to his advantage and seeing that Switch could teleport more then one person, he stated that this could be what wins the war!

Elementress put up a wall of earth, to stop the incoming bullets, but a few got through and a few yelps were heard. Mourning howls erupted from those who were still wolves, and the ones who had shifted to humans clenched their fists before trembling into wolves once again…

“That’s it! Bloody mongrels!” Anonym shifted to her dragon and roared, scaring everyone, including the opposing humans.

Spreading her wings and getting into the air, the wind that was formed nearly made the wolves get swept away!

 

Anonym, before she went any further, went invisible and the dragons behind her stopped and looked frantically around for their master.

She went over the wall and immediately let loose upon her fire, hot breath and blasted it towards the humans, who were shaking in fear.

“She’s invisible.” Switch stated, putting a shield up quickly before the fire would kill any of them off! He was glad that the fire was seen at the very least…

Xavior put a shield up too and the fire that was directed at them from out of nowhere, reflected for some time, before Xavior’s shield collapsed, leaving only Switch’s shield remaining.

The other dragons, seeing fire being casted towards a particular direction by their master, they too flew towards the humans to do exactly the same…

Switch knew that he could teleport everyone away whenever he wanted to but did not do anything. At the moment, even though the air was owned by Anonym and her ‘pets’, it still did not necessarily mean that they would lose the war…No, the shield was made to be able to allow them to shoot out, while they were still safely inside it.

…The problem was…The humans no longer were using their guns with silver bullets…

Who do you think will win?
  • Shifters Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Humans Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No one Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1
0