Chapter 26
36 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Humans were beside themselves with not just fear but complete astonishment!

They really had seen dragons a couple of days ago! Their eyes really hadn’t lied!

The magnificence of seeing that they were real and breathing the fire that dragons were known for, really made the humans stunned to stand there and do nothing but watch!

It was such a pretty sight, seeing fire directed at them but be stopped and have it flow around the shield a bit more as it reflects from it…

Within moments, several dragons were blasting fire towards the humans and Switch’s shield rang out it’s worries, hurting a few ear drums and knocking realism back into some of the stunned humans.

“You said I could use my magic through your shield, right?” Xavior asked once more, putting out his hand.

Switch nodded, trying not to get distracted by his squirming son, who desperately wanted to ‘ride’ and be a part of the attack.

Alex’s little squealing seem to interrupt one of the dragon’s and it flew around a bit, making a few see it and wondering what it was going to do…

“Very well!” Xavior’s magic reached out through the shield and went directly for the invisible dragon and within no time, a magical hand was formed to grab at a ‘wing’ and pulled it down, leaving a big amount of earth spray up and make the area outside of the shield dusty…Yet, inside the shield it was still really clear and more and more humans couldn’t help but think that they were surrounded by crazy powerful people that seemed to be doing most of the work!

Should they do something to help?

Yet, even if some of them asked this question, no shots had been fired since the dragons came into their sight…

 

Anonym shifted out of her dragon but stayed invisible, thinking of what to do next. She didn’t really need to heal herself too much, for a fall like that with something as big as she had been, she only got a few bruises on her side.

Seeing that an obvious shield had been placed, the next option was to get rid of it!

There was no time like now to see how far she had gone with her strength!

Running towards the shield, Anonym put out her hand and punched right into it, maximizing her strength, and in the last moment became visible to use even more strength to hit the shield with…

With all the looks that the shield received upon seeing a crack in it, made Anonym let out a laugh, unable to stop herself from getting an ego.

“Idiot!” Switch stated, wanting to stop her from getting hit by Xavior, but before he knew it, Anonym had been magically pushed back and then put into a magic bubble.

 

Right as Xavior was feeling quite proud of himself, stopping what he thought was the biggest trouble against them, earth inside of the shield opened up and wolves ran out, dashing towards the closest humans, bringing them down easily!

The humans were still completely flabbergasted with what was going on, that they had absolutely no time to defend against the oncoming wolves that came out of the earth!

“Dammit!” Xavior stated, not wanting to let Anonym go…

If he lets her go, even though she’s on the outside of the shield, she was still a difficult target to recapture again! But, how was he supposed to control what’s going on inside of the shield!

Elementress was obviously using her last trick against them!

Xavior let out a huff, thinking that she probably didn’t come up with anything new!

 

Fire continued to descend upon the shield from above and wolves continued to come from the ground inside the shield, making it look like the humans were all but forfeiting their lives!

Switch banged his staff down on the ground, to use and enhance gravity magically and everyone but he and Xavior fell to the floor, including the wolves.

Xavior, in a moment of astonishment, looked over at Switch and felt extremely inferior to him!

The magic was so extreme and concentrated that Xavior wondered how long Switch could handle not only using a shield continuously but also continuously providing some kind of magic to make it hard for others to stand!

But this moment didn’t last very long, as Anonym scribed herself to be immune to Xavior’s magic and again rammed her fist straight into the shield.

Xavior tried to catch her again, but nothing worked! He tried to contain her, to push her away, to make her turn into something else…But nothing…

What was going on!?

 

Anonym punched the wall again, to see it crack all over and threaten to fall apart!

Switch gave out a chuckle and tapped his staff on the ground to have Anonym have the same gravity problem as to what was going on inside of the shield. He really did wonder if it’ll work though, because it was obvious to him already that she had scribed herself to be immune to magic, but had she been specific?

In all the time he’d known her, she seemed to make things hard for herself on purpose and just as he thought…She had only scribed herself to be immune against Xavior’s magic…

Falling to the floor, Anonym used all her strength to get up and fight the huge amount of weight upon her body.

If I can’t fight someone as strong as I am…She thought, I might as well forfeit getting my revenge!

With a large cry, Anonym put all her strength into one more punch and the shield slowly shattered into pieces, disappearing into nothing…

 

Switch tapped his staff, applying another shield and raised his eyebrows at Anonym.

This shield was different, not only was it again solid, but it also had fire ambers surrounding it this time…If Anonym wanted to punch the shield again, it would be obvious that she would get burnt!

Letting out a small grunt, Anonym looked back at Switch and let out a deep breath. All this was just something she could use as training!

Wasn’t it about time she had something strong to go against!?

Switch rarely sparred with her! She wanted to take this advantage to the max! She wanted as much training as she could possibly get!

Turning into a dragon, that was unable to fly because of the gravity, she let out her fire and blasted it upon the shield. In turn, the other dragons hovering around continued their onslaught, even though another shield had replaced the last one…But, upon the shield shattering just moments ago, fire had indeed made it through and scorched a few areas before another shield went back up!

A few people got burnt to cinders, others were still on fire and running around like headless chickens…Even two wolves had caught on fire, rolling around on the ground to stop it from burning them more…It was…A mess!

 

The problem was, Switch and Anonym seemed to be in their own little world right about now, only worrying about each other, so the humans and wolves seemed to only have Xavior and Elementress to continue the real war that was still going on!

…Xavior personally had been teleporting his way towards the earth hole, killing a couple of Shifters on the way, and found Elementress mumbling to herself…

Xavior frowned and instead of killing yet another Shifter, he put a hand out to Elementress, to use magic to bind her tongue and fingers, but found that he was too late!

All of a sudden, a vicious wind came from the middle of the humans, inside of the shield, and forced each person to fly towards the shield!

If there wasn’t any gravity problems, the wind would have been astronomical but the people were blown to what seemed to be in slow motion and Xavior found that it shouldn’t be a problem…Except, the Shifter that he hadn’t killed, bit him on the leg!

 

“Dammit!” Xavior stated, focusing his magic upon the wolf and a hand pushed upon it incredibly hard, to make the Shifter look like he got completely squashed from beneath it! Xavior frowned though, seeing earth had helped the wolf, leaving it hurt but not dead…

Elementress quickly sighed with relief, glad to have saved the mate of her creation and quickly went into her next part of the plan…Which was repeating what she had done last time…

Putting forth both her hands upon the ground, Elementress coughed up some blood and forced herself to use up everything she had left to win!

Screaming filled the area then and Xavior looked around, to again see those damned spikes!

Spikes going through the humans was Elementress’s last attack on the other continent and Xavior was getting incredibly angry now, that he had not thought to defend against them once again!

 

Looking at his woman, who fell completely to the ground and was breathing heavily, Xavior smiled. She was out of nature energy…

Switch, finally seeing that many humans had died, he wondered if they should still continue to fight…

The war was practically over now, why bother to continue it!? Besides, not only were they just visitors but that this war had nothing to do with them! Alex, Presley and Timothy were here, just like the last time, but Switch was definitely going to leave them out of the next battle!

The squirming Alex had nearly gotten out of his arms twice now and was looking everywhere with eager eyes, making Switch feel frustrated in his heart! Honestly, how can such a little one be so overly keen to join in on something so gruesome as this! He’s too much like his mother!

This war was different to their last! Alex had been directly involved in the last one and Switch had felt like he had a heart attack because of it! Looking after both his woman and his son, was extremely taxing!

Teleporting himself, and Alex, to be beside the dragon that was outside of the shield, Switch said, “I think it’s over.”

The big dragon let out a roar and looked at Switch.

Tapping his staff on the ground, the shield disappeared, and the gravity went back to normal.

Before anything else was done, Anonym snorted directly onto Switch…

Smelly mucus nearly went all over him and Alex!

Switch took a deep breath, before opening his eyes. “Anonym!”

 

Anonym shifted back to being human and bit her lip, “Ah! Before I knew it…I couldn’t stop it…Sorry!”

Crying entered their ears then and Alex looked particularly cute while he was trying not to touch any of this mucus. His cries opened his mouth, so he started to cry with his mouth shut and eyes closed, holding his hands out from his body.

“Oh baby, I’m sorry!” Anonym said, walking to them.

Switch grabbed her and then teleported to the beach, making them all immediately wet!

Letting Anonym take Alex, Switch cleaned himself, staying quiet.

She had not done this since they last were in Bracabra!

Hearing Alex get quieter and quieter, Switch also got cleaner and cleaner, glaring at Anonym every now and again.

“I told you I was sorry!” Anonym said, washing Alex’s hair with one hand, she also wondered why he just doesn’t click his fingers to clean them all up…It had become so much of a habit of relying upon Switch to have her fed and cleaned, that Anonym did not rush to clean the yucky mucus away. She was sure that at any moment, he would clean all of them and the job would be done…

 

She possibly will never know that Switch wanted her to feel bad for as long as possible, by cleaning himself the long way in front of her! And, on the other hand, Switch may never know that Anonym thought he was just an idiot for not thinking of doing things the easy way…

Switch let out a sigh and then put his head under the water, washing his own hair. Under the water, he let out a mischievous smirk and couldn’t wait to ‘punish’ her!

Anonym sighed and looked at her son, “What!?”

Alex didn’t say anything, still having his arms out, away from his body, and just looking at her like she was the devil!

“Don’t look at me like that!”

Dunking her boy into the water, Alex took a few breaths and put his hands out to hold onto her like a crab, it looks like he didn’t particularly like getting dunked like that!

 

“Give him to me.” Switch said, wishing Anonym would take more care after their son.

Anonym saw that Switch had finally talked to her, and smiled, “He’s nearly clean!”

Giving him the boy, Anonym suddenly saw that they disappeared…Without her…

…I see…I guess he’s mad at me, uh!?

Getting shivers down her spine, Anonym suddenly became aware that she might be on the bad side of Switch at the moment.

She didn’t like it when he was mad…He was scary!

Anonym looked around, wondering upon what she should say when she found him. Was it, sorry for blowing mucus on him? Was he mad because of that?

“Ah! If it’s because he lost the war, that isn’t my fault!” Anonym played with the water, then became a bit depressed.

Was that really a war?

It can’t be right?

That was short, it was fast and…

Letting out a humph, Anonym shifted into a bird and flew back towards the battlefield…

Who do you feel sorry for the most?
  • Humans Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alex Votes: 1 100.0%
Total voters: 1
1