Chapter 27
64 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“We aren’t you’re slaves!”

Xavior’s response to Anonym’s careless question of them tagging along with them, was different to Elementress who was keen to tag along.

“Who said that!” Anonym said, looking away.

“I don’t agree!” Xavior stated.

Switch only looked on, not giving Anonym any kind of a helping hand.

A day had passed, and they had met up once again and Switch had ignored Anonym this long.

Anonym had apologized in a half-hearted way and Switch couldn’t help but want more in return!

He wouldn’t always be mad with her, he just wanted more!

 

Anonym was getting angrier and angrier as the time went by! She felt like she was scrummaging around like a hyena for Freedom Elixir, because Switch wasn’t paying any attention to her, so she hadn’t been able to drink very much in the last day!

She hated apologizing, as she thinks that she shouldn’t have to! She shouldn’t have to ask for permission for anything! So, if she wanted to snort in Switch’s face, while a dragon, she felt like she had every right to do so!

But…She didn’t like it…Didn’t like that he wasn’t talking to her and ignoring her!

He was her favorite! He gave her Freedom Elixir and helped looked after Alex and…

Sighing, she remembered when Switch nearly died and bit her lip…

Why did love have to be a part of this relationship, she wondered! It’d be so much easier if I didn’t love him!

So, she was angry because she knew that Switch would win and get her to apologize properly!

Not only that but these new slaves of hers were talking back to her like she wasn’t their master!

Well! Let’s see who has the last word!

 

They had been invited to Xavior’s and Elementress’s castle, leaving the last remaining survivors of humans and Shifters to themselves back upon the land.

Anonym had gotten over the castle relatively quickly, as she had ‘castles’ of her own a few times before but…It did hold special things that even made her greedy!

But, the most important thing right now was…To get the immortals on her side!

Anonym used her boy to irritate both Elementress and Xavior into giving up to her, but Switch interceded, by taking Alex away, so then Anonym used strength and wit to see if that would change their minds!

Elementress conceded quickly but Xavior fought her day and night, making Anonym somewhat exhausted by the third day!

She wasn’t using all her strength, as she didn’t have to! She was immune to Xavior’s magic now, so whatever he did never harmed her, but he was a real tricky man and she seemed to lose to him in other ways.

There was an obvious difference between them, as she might be the General, but Xavior was the strategist and it pissed Anonym off!

 

Anonym wanted to punch Xavior in the head and then throw him out of the castle, so she could watch him as he fell to the ground!

She couldn’t win in chess, she didn’t have the patience to find treasure and he was way too damned stubborn!

She didn’t particularly like stubborn people!

On the fourth day, Switch relented and said, “Stop playing around Xavior.”

Anonym didn’t understand…What was it that Xavior was playing at?

Xavior rolled his eyes and stated, “Fine, fine! I concede!”

There hadn’t been much he could do, since Elementress had already given in…So, all this time he was doing exactly what Switch had just said…He was playing with Anonym. And to him, he had been having quite a lot of fun. Finally, he accepted the fact that they would be better with others like themselves and was in a bit of denial on how much extra fun it was!

Seeing her loss in chess and getting all angry, had satisfied him enough to give in for now!

 

Anonym, who had no idea, had never thought that she had already gained two more friends. To her, they weren’t really friends, they were like Timothy, whom hangs around and was someone that she can give an order to.

Easily, Anonym smiled and got over it! Her work was complete, she had recruited two new people with power!

Switch, on the other hand, could only shake his head to Anonym getting played and that she still had no idea about it. He wasn’t able to help it any longer though, and that night he decided to ‘punish’ Anonym, making her realize that she should never get her man upset again! Well, she could if she dared!

 

On these types of rare occasions, Switch took charge and lead Anonym in a different type of happiness in bed…

Getting taken by Switch, even though she wasn’t the one in charge, Anonym feel into ecstasy and yielded once again.

Not letting Anonym off easily, Switch put themselves off limits to anyone else and even let Alex stay with Elementress and the dragons, leaving no one for Anonym to call out to for help! Well, it was more so that Alex doesn’t see such a mature scene…

But it really wasn’t a problem, the dragons liked the castle on the outside, as it seemed like one big treasure to them, and Alex was making Elementress run around like crazy as he looked at everything in the castle!

So, with Switch having taken Anonym away, they were now on their own for the first time in a few days…

Breathing heavily, and her body a bit sore from Switch’s continuous ‘punishment’ of thrusting into her, Anonym really had no care to call out for help anyway…But…She had an idea on what he was doing! She felt the difference!

Just as much as Switch, she wanted this type of reunion between them. It wasn’t like every other time, as though it could be counted as routine and feeling good for a few minutes, this was different. Not only was it them making up but…

Secretly, Anonym wondered how long Switch would have lasted before this was going to happen! Yet, in all these thoughts, Anonym was still able to loss herself to Switch, yelling out his name in the process!

 

Switch wasn’t mad at her anymore and he was looking so sexy, being the man and taking charge, that Anonym took in this so called ‘punishment’ gladly!

…Switch smirked at Anonym’s complete acceptance and kissed her lips tenderly, breathing heavily himself.

Taking charge like this had given him one chance to bring apart his unyielding beloved for a short time…To make a brother or sister for his son!

Anonym will have to deal with it when she finds out! So, in fact, Anonym’s real punishment was…No more Freedom Elixir! Well, not until she gives birth!

And this fact, was completely missed by Anonym, she already knew what Switch was doing…But didn’t think of the effects of it! She all but forgotten what to do and what not to do while pregnant! The last time she had been pregnant with Alex, she had been completely filled with revenge and had worked hard to increase her strength, so the time without Freedom Elixir had felt short…And at that time, Switch had missed out on seeing her pregnant with Alex, so he was not going to miss out again!

With her so called specific cultivation, this would be all that was needed, and Switch kissed Anonym once again, feeling like he had won some type of conquest!

Perhaps they agreed on two things that night…One thing being that both of them wanted a little girl…

 

 

Within the next day, several dragons and a few people disappeared, only leaving behind the humans and Shifters that had been at war just a week ago and had belonged on the planet originally.

There were only a couple thousand humans left, but luckily for Shifters, they had a good ten thousand left. Again, just like on the other continent, the humans and Shifters separated to once again grow and live out the rest of their lives in harmony…Not wanting to go to war again anytime soon!

After a few years, Alarick took the survivors from his pack back to where he used to live and continued his ways. He once again became a leader, but this time he had his strange but lovable Luna by his side.

Before returning back home, his family had already grown and was already going to grow again…They might have had a hundred upon leaving to fight for the war, losing a few in the battlefield, but now their numbers had actually risen upon the migration, instead of fallen! Quite a number of Shifters liked Alarick and respected him as an Alpha and wanted to join his family and of course, under a few questions and hearing certain answers, Alarick had accepted about sixty percent of them!

 

Rieka loved her life. She finally felt accepted and grew to see that living in the pack that she was in, was completely worth it!

For all the times that she had been lonely and had to fight to survive, she now felt loved and knew what love was.

Beside Alarick, and her new babies, she grew to love each and everyone of her pack members.

She knew how to play with all of the pups, just by being herself! She also let Asuna take over the Luna responsibilities and continued to think of strange ways that made Alarick fall in love with her more then he thought possible!

As for Asuna, she finally got to spend a life with her mate and also being able to relax from being worried that she and Rieka will be used as a sacrifice once again. Not only did she trust Alarick and Mingan in protecting her, but there was no evidence to support the idea that a white wolf could do such a thing as become a curse or a cleanse for somebody…

Since Alarick, whom had fearlessly fought the humans inside the shield and had bitten one of the wizards, Shifters felt like even if there were evidence to claim Rieka’s ability to state that she could cleanse or curse, they would have to think very deeply upon doing such a thing as sacrificing her, simply because of Alarick being her mate…

 

But, at least for now, the world of Altervale was now completely alone. The castle still stayed invisible, no one knowing that was were two immortals spent a lot of their days…

Later, when this floating castle is found, it becomes an extremely exciting event!

They find treasures beyond believe and then games that sometimes were even life threatening. But, through all this, no one could speak of why it was there in the first place…

And…The Shifters still remained, even after many more generations…

A wizard and shaman had left behind their legacy, but now followed a new type of dream. They could finally strive to get some revenge for their fallen friends from their original galaxy, and perhaps even gain a chance of growing with their powers through their new comrades.

Xavior had already wanted to learn from Switch but is not sure how to bring it up…On the other hand, Anonym comes up with crazy ideas that Elementress wants to try and make them a reality…Yet, it is not one sided!

Anonym confronts both Elementress and Xavior to try and make her pets into ‘Shifters’ like that of the wolves on Altervale! And…Anonym orders them to tell them every last detail upon how they had become an immortal!

Not only that, but the little boy Alex had more to dote upon him now and he welcomed the extra two into their entourage of universal travelers!

 

THE END

 

(The next time Elementress, Xavior, Anonym and Switch will appear is in ‘Spirituous, Earth beyond Condemnation’. I’m not sure which volume they will be in but it’s either 2 or 3.)

Are you looking forward to reading more on the 'universal travellors'?
  • Yeah Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Might read it later Votes: 1 50.0%
  • *shrugs* Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can't wait! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2
1