Prologue
183 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elementress got up out of the king-sized bed and slowly walked away from her man, Xavior.

Xavior put out his hand and magical essence flew out to his beloved and appeared as a sexy outfit to cover her naked body. It showed his lusty desire, as it was practically see through, yet having a glamorous effect of making her curvy body look extremely satisfying.

There was no one else with them, as they had gotten over having people serve them a long time ago, so whatever he placed on her, was for his eyes only. Now, they had spent centuries alone, deep within a castle that hovered over the land of Altervale, and they found ways to entertain themselves.

“What you doing, lovely?” Xavior asks, as he sat up slowly.

Elementress turned back and smiled, “I just remembered about my new idea!”

Rubbing his face, his small stubble disappeared, and he smirked back at her. “Which one?”

The amount of times she had said this…Countless!

“The reincarnated wolf. It’s been a while, so I thought I’d check on her.” She said, taking a few steps up the luxurious room and saw a map of Altervale in front of her. Taping her thumb rings to her index finger rings, she muttered a few words. Dirt from the side of the alter lifted and became two earth totems, wind flew by her strange hair and a storm started to brew around their hiding castle in the sky.

Xavior appeared beside her and took her in his arms, “I can’t even remember you thinking about that new idea…”

She laughed, charmingly, “It’s been about two years…We got a bit carried away with the new game afterwards…Then got carried away again…”

For an Immortal, time flowed differently. They could hardly remember their days as humans, where death was something that was going to happen. To them, now, they relaxed and never rushed into anything…What was the point of rushing, when they could live beyond a hundred years…A thousand? Ten thousand?

Xavior let out another laugh, remembering, “Mmm, let’s do that again!”

 

Elementress was an Immortal Shaman, whom had come from a completely different galaxy. As she had grown in her talent of becoming a shaman, her hair, like a few other shamans, had changed to that of being different colours and types...She had a few dread locks, then some really curly, then some was dead straight. Brown, red, blue, white and a few other colours mixed themselves permanently to her hair. The white wavy hair she has, she had gotten when she had learnt how to call upon the power of wind, and she received the brown dread locks when she had learnt to call the power of earth. Her two rings represented her two talents of the shaman, that of the elements and spirits. Of course, a lot of time had been taken to learn all this as she was still not as strong as two of her late masters...

Xavior, who was an Immortal Wizard, was in that same galaxy, but from a different planet. He had worked hard as well, as immortality as his prize. He had been able to accomplish beyond his cheap, first master, and then his second...Yet, the late most famous and powerful wizard had been still beyond his power now.

Both Xavior and Elementress weren't able to continue to grow with knowledge from others, as, for quite some time, they were alone, trying to learn things on their own without any other alternative.

 

Currently, they were runaways…Hard to believe. Yet, that’s what they were. A certain galaxy had waited and waited, and like a frog in water that goes hotter and hotter, even the two of them were surprised!

Instead of a black hole, something else appeared in the middle of the galaxy…It seemed to suck out immortality and both Xavior and Elementress had been extremely lucky to exit the invisible barrier out of the galaxy, to finally come here. They are unsure, till this day on how else to explain what happened, but all they knew is that the most powerful wizard and shaman had been taken into it and everyone had screamed in disbelief to the loss of them. How would they overcome it, when their master's couldn't?

Fleeing was all they could do, yet, many began to notice...That there were all boxed in, jailed...Trapped!

The planets closest to the edge of this barrier were filled with others like themselves, running from the inevitable pull of their immortality! The strange thing was, the humans were unharmed, they lived like there was nothing wrong and they were quite freaked out to all the strong people with immortality that were running around like headless chickens. How could they be afraid? It didn't make sense...Yet, even when they heard that they were running away from this, some of the humans believed and some didn't...The mess...

Having met each other, Elementress and Xavior both combined their powers in a last ditched effort to leave the galaxy and escape...

They weren’t sure how much time had passed, but they had been happily living here since, just watching how these…Humans work, or how they exist. Upon the Humans on this planet of Altervale coming to an amazing halt and travelling backwards, because of fighting each other, Elementress had Xavior help her to include a new species.

This new species happened to be called Shifters, after some time of wondering what to call them, and it was of the spirit of wolves and humans being together and that they could shift from one and into the other.

Xavior didn’t particularly care too much, but it seemed to make his woman happy, so he had no objection into helping her. Elementress, on the other hand, really adored the Shifters. She had chosen well, with the wolves, as being the spirit inside of another’s body and she had been pretty happy with what she had learnt about this new species.

 

Just like when there were only humans, and they would implant some interesting new thing that they could watch the reaction of, Elementress had done something different this time.

Instead of reincarnating a Human, or Shifter, she had reincarnated the spirit of a wolf, that resided inside of a Shifter.

“So compassionate, my dear.” Xavior said, kissing her neck, knowing that there was most definitely a reason she had chosen that specific wolf spirit. He had no idea what it was, but it might have been something that had made her cry.

He hadn’t any other wish, just to be by her side. He had fought and learnt enough for a long time to come, before he had to run away. There were no regrets, as he had met his other half that way and even though their immortal life was a little boring sometimes, being with her was all worth it.

“Mmm, she’s just sleeping…I was worried that I had done it wrong, but they are still together.”

“What do you mean?” Xavior asked, distracted…

“Must have been two years ago I forcefully implanted her into that child, but she seemed to have not budged…Wait a second…” Elementress mumbled and zoned further in at the spirit of the reincarnated wolf. “Ha! Would you believe it! She’s focusing on building up the Shifter’s powers! What an interesting one!”

“Mmm.” Was all Xavior said, hearing…Yet, not hearing her words. Lightly pulling away the beautiful, see through cloak from her shoulder, he kissed her creamy skin.

Elementress knew what he was like and didn’t worry about him not paying the subject much attention. It was irritating sometimes, but what was she to do!?

Suddenly stopping, Xavior remember something and put out his hand on the map and flashing red dots appeared. “My dear, war is already breaking out again on the other continent and the one your wolf is on is manufacturing silver bullets, want me to stop them?”

Elementress looked down upon the wolf spirit, seeing quite a few red dots close to her, as these red dots meant silver. “Mmm, not right now. It’s not like I can’t do it again anyway. Just wait and see.”

Xavior smirked at her, pushing her closer, “Are we still going to do as you suggest and add ourselves into the fray?”

To a certain regard, he was looking forward to it. He would help the Human’s and she would help the Shifters. It’d be like playing chess!

Elementress sighed and moved her head, her strange hair following suit, “Mmm.”

Xavior, excited, he takes her mouth with his own and pushed the magical clothing off her and it turns into nothing upon falling to the floor.

Sighing to the pleasure, Elementress put back her head and put a hand through his hair, forgetting all about her new idea…

3