Chapter 11
54 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alarick POV

 

I got my mate out of the holy sheets and since she didn’t seem to mind her naked body being seen, I eagerly took it all in.

But it didn’t last long…As soon as she was out, she shifted into her beautiful, white wolf and I pouted.

I had seen a few marks on her luscious body and had automatically wanted to kiss them. I wanted to put my hands all over her, but now…

Seeing her looking up at me, I said, “Stay with me. No running away!”

She licked my finger, that I had pointed at her with, and I let out a chuckle…Dam, she was just…

Shifting to my wolf, I snuggled into her, not really wanting to leave. I was in heaven just minutes before and I felt like I could have locked us up in here for days! No…Days wouldn’t have been enough, weeks…Hell…I don’t even think weeks were enough!

Letting out a little huff, I ventured out and devoted a whole eye on her all the time, and my nose…Like hell I was ganna let her go now. She was mine!

The problem was…We haven’t got any kind of mind link at the moment. I want her to be initiated as soon as possible, and luckily there was going to be a bonfire tomorrow night.

I had been somewhat traditional, because the wolf was somewhat traditional.

And that would not only mean a full moon initiation, but also waiting until she was ready for not only marking her but fully consummating our bond.

 

The full moon initiation is hardly in effect anymore, only a few packs on the planet still recognizing the old ways. But, since I had made my decision to live closer to being like wolves and as a tight family kind of pack, we have taken in that tradition once again. Especially since she was going to be the Luna, I wanted it to be special. I know my mother had been initiated by a full moon as well, wearing white and had made some kind of speech and then taking the vow. So, her new daughter will do the same!

Then, finalizing the bond between mates, is now often done straight away, not waiting until their mate goes into heat.

Marking my mate…Boy I couldn’t wait! I was so keen that I had even forgotten about the neck collar!

Sometimes it could take up to a month for a newly marked mate to go into heat, so I wanted to mark her as soon as possible!

Even though I had waited all this time for her, I felt like I couldn’t wait anymore! She was right here!

I could slam all tradition in the ass and just take her but…Man!

I could only sigh and see this as a good thing.

Sabassa had told me a while ago, that the tradition is there for a reason and I really do understand…Something about connecting other ways, before the bond is completed. It’s a time to see everything else about their mate and find the want to wait and spend the rest of their lives together.

Blah, I can’t remember any other words…But, I’ll wait. Dammit, I’ll bloody wait!

I felt it though, the want, the desire…

I know I said I would wait…But it won’t be easy, I can tell ya that!

 

Leading my lovely mate outside, I saw Radolph breath in and stare at the white wolf beside me.

I growled, then felt a head bump into me. She rubbed herself against me and looked at Radolph like she was shy.

Radolph coughed and then nodded, “Ok! I’ll just…”

I saw him put his hands to his shorts and went in between my mate and Radolph, blocking their vision from each other.

Wanting her to get used to people being somewhat naked, I still felt like she wasn’t quite ready…Considering her first expression of what happened when I had been naked in front of her. Not only that…For some reason I didn’t like the idea of her seeing other males in the nude…I mean it was normal, yet, I felt a fierce type of feeling go through me just thinking about it…

But she seemed fine and I gave her a tiny push with my head, before the three of us went for the run.

 

I didn’t want to do anything different to what I usually did, so we just checked the boundaries and I kept my mind opened to the enforcers I came across along the way. Every now and again, I’d see a glimpse of Harou, before he disappeared out of my sight.

I felt so good, knowing that he was there, even though right now I’d prefer it if it was just the two of us.

My lovely mate seemed to trot around like this was nothing, and it made me wonder if she knew we were actually working right now.

She looked around and even on the occasion licked me. It was weird, because she’d lick me anywhere and I was already riled up. And then, when I would give her my complete attention, she would be looking around once again.

She was a bloody tease! Argh…

We took, twice as long to do my natural boundary run then normal, all because I would lose concentration!

I also knew I wasn’t the only one, a few Shifters we past stared at her and I wanted to growl at them! To a certain degree, I could see her being so beautiful is going to be a problem!

 

When we finally returned back to the pack, I arranged for a dress for the initiation the next day. I then made sure that everything was ready for tomorrow, like the wood and rocks, and make sure that the area was clean. The pack used to be a lot dirtier, but nowadays I didn’t have to worry so much about rubbish, so the area was fine already.

And, all this time, my mate would follow me pretty closely in her wolf form, even though I had shifted to human form.

I had a strange thought, that perhaps she had a little more self confidence while she was a wolf…

Having heard her talking before we went for a run, only hurt my heart. For a person unable to speak properly, really did question what kind of background she had.

Being bullied like that at a school, and at such a young age, made me think better of my own situation. At least I had parents, well even though my father wasn’t really that great, but I had a doting mother…Whereas she hadn’t. My mate had no one.

I patted the white wolf beside me and she banged her head into me, making me fall to the ground.

I laughed as she put herself right on top of me and licked my face.

I hugged her wolf and nuzzled into her, feeling the silver hurt me, making me flinch back.

Right, when is that person going to get here?

As I continued to pat her, I tried to mind link Radolph, but it looked like he was in his human form.

Guess, I had to find him then…

 

I pushed the white wolf off me and then attempted to tickle her, making her give out strange, gruff noises.

I wanted to do this to her in her human form, but, even in wolf form, she seems to be laughing.

Tackling her body with mine, I was just so full of feelings for her, I couldn’t hold em at bay!

Then I heard a low growl and little nips in my waist and I jumped!

The white wolf let out more gruff noises and I looked at her and laughed, she was just tickling me back!

So…This was what it was like? That missing part of yourself, that half of yourself, your destined one, being together with you?

How quickly do I feel that she had already become a big part of my life!? I loved having her attention, I loved that she wanted even my sheets all over her!

My heart somehow was already swelling to an unimaginable weight, that I felt like I might pop!

I put a hand through my head, and suddenly felt embarrassed…

She was stealing my manliness from me and making me all cheesy!

I felt her rub against me once again and I smiled down at her. “Let’s see if that collar can come off yet!”

Then I ran, looking back and seeing her chase after me.

It was like she was playing a game every second of the day and we took twice as long to get to Radolph…

 

“Boss! L…Luna!” Radolph stuttered when I found him.

I was then suddenly pushed over by a beautiful white wolf. After she licked my ear, she got off me and looked at Radolph closely.

I watched as she sat down and look at me…Was she waiting?

“Boss?”

Oh yeah, time to be manly again!

“Have we heard word from The Misty Ice Pack?” I asked.

“The scout came back, stating that they are talking about it and will send the person who can take it off, if they end up agreeing to do so.” Radolph said.

I frowned, “Why wouldn’t they?”

Radolph looked at the white wolf, then back at me, “The scout said that when he brought up the wolf being completely white, things changed.”

“How did the scout know she was white!” I asked, worried that they weren’t going to take the neck collar off now.

Radolph sighed, “I accidentally told him boss, I’m still stunned! She’s really pretty!”

“Hey!”

“Sorry boss. But, what would it mean, because apparently, they had no objections at first…Now they are thinking twice, knowing that she’s a white wolf…”

I frowned again, could she be…In danger? But, if they are stating they wouldn’t come, isn’t that just staying away from her?

It was a tad bit confusing and I shook my head. Perhaps I need to write them a letter…

1