Chapter 12
68 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rieka POV

 

I was watching the pups play, while in a trance…Thinking that they were lucky, little things, being able to shift as early as two…And so cute!

When I had changed, I was already a medium sized wolf, not the small paws, fluffy furred type of wolf that the little pups were.

I heard that these little ones were making too much mischief with their other pup mates, which apparently happens a lot. The older ones are trying to learn diligently from teachers, for three nonstop hours a day, and those three hours did extend if there were too much interruptions. But I was conflicted on where I’d prefer to be right now. I could play with the iddy, biddy, sweet, cute, little pups or I could go learn something and become smarter!

After I got out of my trance, I believed that it didn’t matter what I did, because I was dreaming. If I learnt something…Wouldn't I just forget it?

So, just as I made a decision to play with the little sack of fur balls, my blanket stood in front of me and got my attention.

“My lovely mate, come back and try this on. Luckily it only needed to be restitched on the bottom, otherwise it’s ready for you to see if it fits!”

I looked at the pretty dress and had the strangest urge to wear it…It would make me look very pretty!

Not seeing my blanket check to see if I was following, I followed the dress back to where we were before we went for a run.

 

I felt it, ah, his eyes roamed all over me, while I changed into the pretty, white dress. It made me feel strange…I felt heat rush up to my head and I was wondering once again if I was going to get sick.

Sickness didn’t go too well with me, I hated it! I was always so miserable and didn’t have any energy at all!

I quickly finished, with help as I had trouble, and looked at him step away to have a good look at me. I didn’t know what to do…

“My love, are you upset?” My blanket asked.

I blinked innocently and shook my head.

He came back to me and I loved his face, it was sweet, like I was the most…Special? Me!? I loved this dream so much I never wanted to wake up!

He took me into his arms and I heard him sigh once again…Maybe I was getting sick because he was, and I caught it from him…

The neck collar was really a hindrance, as he pulled back from getting touched by it, “I really hate that thing!”

I bowed my head and remembered it as well. The lingering, dim pain that continued as it touched me…I’d rather to continue to forget that it’s there…

 

I felt my hand get touched and I looked up to see my blanket in front of me again, then he put my hand up and made me do a spin.

Did he just…Mind control me? How did he know that I would do that!? Did he mean to!?

I smiled, as it was still fun, so I did it again and heard my blanket laugh.

The world spinning like this, was close to when I was dicking around and going around in circles prior to meeting him…And after I met him…

Ah! That’s right! He growled at me!

“You, growled!” I said pouting.

I felt his arms go around me, “Yes, but then again, my love, so did you! Actually, you growled first! Shouldn’t I be angry!?”

I bit my lip and trying to remember, but dearly couldn’t, so it didn’t happen!

“I not remember! You growled first!” I state stubbornly.

I met his eyes and fell silent, feeling like I was getting sucked in towards a vacuum cleaner…

Touching my cheek, and then moving his lips slowly towards mine, he kissed me…And it was just like the first time he did this!

Will it be like this every time!?

I take his head in my hands and push him slightly closer to me, wanting more of the tingled, hot, tasty touch…

 

Until I could no longer breath, he pushed away, and I took in some deep breaths, wondering where all the air had went! Honestly, this blanket, was he trying to kill me?

Then I heard his husky voice, as he put a hand on my bum, “I was severely mistaken.”

“Uh?” I asked…Yeah, I don’t understand what he said…At all!

Squeezing my bum cheek, I let out a little yelp and he chuckled. “I want that neck collar off…Right now!”

I didn’t understand his urgency, but I agreed, it was annoying. But…I then did what he did to me, by squeezing his bum cheek and saw his reaction.

“Hey!” He said, after taking a small step away from my touchy hand.

I laughed loudly. It was so funny! No wonder he laughed when he did it to me!

“Funny! Come…I do it again!” I said, trying to get him again. But he ran away, and I couldn’t get my blanket's bum cheek anymore…

For ten minutes, we chased each other around and I had gotten to a point that I wanted to get upset! He made it look so easy yet, when I try and touch it, he’d scoot away!

My blanket was being naughty!

“No play no more!” I said, putting my arms crossed up to my chest in annoyance.

My blanket came over to me and tackled me to the bed, “Are you upset? Don’t be upset…”

So…I took his bum cheek and squeezed it, making him want to squirm away from me, but I held my other hand around him, so he won’t suddenly disappear.

I laughed and suddenly stopped, as I felt him kiss me once again…And totally forgot what I was doing beforehand.

 

As an hour slipt passed, I found out, that I loved him touching me. It felt good, no great! The tingles weren’t a bad thing, they were good, no great! And it felt like my blanket liked it too!

I watched his expression when I touched him everywhere and he would change from looks to even giving out sighs or grunts…

There was something in the middle area of him that seemed to invite such grunts and had grown like magic!

I knew it was part of the male…Something…It was a male thing. But…Seeing him so happy when I touched it, made me want to continue!

For some reason, I really liked it when he was happy! It made me happy too!

It was like a strange way to be happy…I was normally used to jumping around like a deer and playing in the snow to give myself a smile, but this happiness felt like I was full…Full of what? I have no idea!

But, after some time, the male thing seemed to explode, and I let go in a hurry. “Sorry!”

Did I just break it!?

Was I going to stop dreaming now?

Stepping back in small steps, I felt myself start to tremble in my unhappiness.

“Wait! Rieka! Dammit, it’s fine!” I heard my blanket say, but I was already backed up against the wall.

I saw him rush to me and quickly take off the white dress before I shifted back into my wolf. Curling up into a ball, I guess I was waiting to wake up now. The dream had to be over…Right?

 

I felt licking over my fur and nudging into my side, but I still stayed how I was, waiting…

Even when the licking made my ear ticklish, all I did was snuff out and continue to hide…And wait…

When was it going to happen!

I felt my blanket go between my legs and rest his head over my wolf body and I took my head out to see his golden eyes staring at me. Then his tongue came out and licked me straight on the nose and I snuffed out once again. Grunting, I turned to be in a more comfortable position and he seemed to do the same.

Letting out a deep breath I felt myself start to relax and droop off, thinking that I will probably wake up in the snow, in my den…Or somewhere completely different, like that of shifter heaven.

I really didn't want this dream to stop! It was...Well, it was practically like my life meant nothing before meeting this blanket!

How could that be possible when I had spent years without it! Being only with him in my dream for about two days or so, felt like the world had completely changed!

I started to lick the big wolf, hearing his grunts in response and I couldn't stop. Yes, I loved smelling like a blanket, but now...I wanted to make some sort of sign on him as well. I wanted him to be mine, and mine alone!

…For whatever is left of this dream, this blanket was going to be mine!

1