19. Tempted
1.1k 4 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning me and Melissa and Susan all slept in, then spent another hour or so fooling around in bed before we finally got up. None of us bothered to dress as we quietly emerged from our bedroom. The rest of the house was silent as we made our way down to the kitchen.

I got myself some juice while Melissa put on the coffee machine, then the three of us quietly tidied up the living-room a bit. Bowls of stale chips were dumped in the trash, empty bottles and cans went into the recycling bin, dirty dishes went into the sink.

Once the coffee was ready the two of them got their morning drinks prepared, then all three of us sat cuddling on the sectional together.

"That was a good night," I smiled. "And a fun party."

Both of them agreed, Sue grinned "We should do it again soon. Maybe the August long weekend? If we do it Saturday night, we won't have to worry about people leaving early because of work in the morning."

Melissa suggested "We need to have a plan for next time, incase we get certain people crashing the party again."

I grimaced, "Right. Me and Lily are going to talk with Amber about that later today. Or sometime soon anyways."

"Lily's not angry is she?" Susan asked.

"Not angry," I shook my head. "I'm not really sure what can be done, either? But she said she needs to talk to Amber, to figure something out."

Melissa asked, "What happened to Tracey last night anyways? Amber gave her something then she and Annie disappeared in a hurry. Did they go home?"

"No idea," Sue frowned. "I'd like to know what Amber did that got them to leave so fast."

We all heard some movement from upstairs, and the cute brunette in question emerged from her bedroom. She quietly closed the door again behind her, then came down the stairs.

She was in a nightshirt and she looked adorable with her hair all messy from sleep.

"Morning," she said as she brushed some hair out of her face. "You girls know we've got guests here right? Are you going to put something on?"

I pouted, "I don't want to, but I guess we should."

Susan nodded as she got to her feet, "Yes we should."

"If you're going up to the bedroom can you grab me a nightshirt?" I asked.

Melissa grinned, "Me too please!"

Sue rolled her eyes but she did as we asked. A minute later she returned and tossed the clothes at me and Melissa, then headed into the kitchen to get more coffee.

Soon enough the four of us were very slightly more presentable. Me and Amber were in oversized black nightshirts, Sue wore a green one, and Melissa was in a big pink one. I had juice, Amber was sipping root beer, the other two had fresh coffee.

With all four of us settled and sipping our morning drinks, I asked "Hey Amber? We were all wondering, what exactly did you do to Tracey last night? You gave her some dessert and suddenly it's like she couldn't get away fast enough."

The cute brunette smirked as she had some of her root beer. "It's a bit of a long story... Short version is she asked for my help with something last week? It turned out to be a perfect opportunity to test a customized enchantment, so I gave her what she wanted. She ignored my instructions though, and the results were kind of unexpected."

She giggled softly to herself and added, "Entertaining, but unexpected. At least the test was a success, I can be a lot more creative with my enchantments now."

The three of us were all staring at her with various expressions of surprise on our faces.

"What exactly did your enchantment do?" Susan asked. "And what did it have to do with creamsicles?"

Amber smirked again, "It's probably a little too personal for me to share? Tracey might be embarrassed if I told you."

Both Sue and Melissa looked like they had more questions, but before either of them could speak up Sam and Troy emerged from the guest room and came down to join the rest of us.

Melissa's brother was in a pair of boxer shorts and nothing else, and he had the body to make it work. He wasn't all ripply muscle but he was still pretty well-built. And having his bare chest on display reminded me of what Amber said a while back, that if it was ok for guys to be topless then it was ok for girls too. Meanwhile Troy was a bit more modest, in a loose black t-shirt and track pants. They both visited the kitchen and got coffee before sitting across from us in the love-seat again.

After everyone exchanged morning greetings, Melissa looked to Amber and asked "What happened to Matt last night? Did he go home?"

Amber had another sip of her root beer, then her lips curled slightly into a small satisfied smile. "He's still asleep in my bed. I don't imagine he'll be up until some time this afternoon."

I felt my eyes widening as I stared at my cute brunette girlfriend. Susan and Melissa had similar expressions of surprise on their faces.

Sue asked, "Did you and Matt...?"

"Yes," Amber nodded with a grin.

"How'd you like it?" Melissa asked. "And how was he?"

"It was all right," the small succubus replied with a smile. That turned into a smirk as she added, "And he was ok. You should know though, you slept with him first."

"No way!" Tracey's voice came from the direction of the kitchen, and we all turned to look.

Apparently the two teens spent the night downstairs in the den. They both looked tired and a bit dishevelled as they came up the stairs. Tracey was staring wide-eyed at her sister as she demanded, "Amber did you really sleep with Matt? And you let Melissa have him first? Did you have a succubus orgy or something last night?!"

Amber groaned, "Tracey why are you still here? Why can't you just leave me alone for a week?"

The teen's expression shifted from shock into a satisfied smirk, "Because you're too much fun to tease, little sister!"

Tracey moved to the fridge and helped herself to a can of cola, while Annie just stood in the kitchen staring at us with wide eyes and a slack jaw. After a moment I realized she was staring at me specifically. And a few seconds later I figured out why. My horns and tail were on full display.

"Holy shit," Annie half whispered. "She really is a demon!"

"Crap," I sighed.

Tracey had a gulp of her cola then shook her head, "Nah she's not a demon. She's like the queen succubus or something? She's the one who turned the others into succubi."

"No I'm not," I stated. "I'm not a succubus, I'm definitely not their queen or anything like that. I'm just part-demon, that's all."

"But you offered to make me into a succubus?" the teen asked as she walked into the living-room. "So you must be one of them."

I shook my head, "That wasn't me, that was Lily. She's the demoness who shares my body."

At that point I finally noticed my girlfriends were all giving me the impatient 'stop talking' look. So I blushed and went quiet. Meanwhile Sam and Troy were just watching and quietly sipping their coffees. And Annie hadn't moved yet, she just stood there in the kitchen staring at me in shock.

Tracey sat down on the chair I'd been in last night and had a sip of her cola. Then she looked over her shoulder and called to her friend, "C'mon Annie they're not going to hurt you. Grab yourself a drink or something and pull up a chair."

The other teen nodded quietly, she got herself some juice and pulled another chair over from the dining table then sat down next to her girlfriend.

"You, Lily, whatever," Tracey said as she looked at me again. "I want in on this! It's no fair Amber gets to be a succubus with magic powers and I don't."

Susan sighed, "Tracey we went through this back in March. It's not as great as you think, and you're too young."

The teen frowned, "Yeah I remember, but I don't believe you. Neither Mara or Melissa look that much older than me. And they both just finished their first year of college so they're probably only nineteen or twenty? And none of you look unhappy about the whole succubus demon thing. Plus you get to mess around with magic and stuff! How cool is that?!"

"Mara," Lily spoke up. "Would you mind if I took over?"

I wasn't surprised to hear from her, the way Tracey was going on it felt like we needed to deal with her now instead of waiting another day or two. I set my glass of juice aside then let my eyes unfocus as I pulled myself inside.

"You want to talk to Tracey?" I asked. "Or Amber?"

My demon mom sighed, "I'll speak with Amber first. As we discussed last night, the only way I could force Tracey to keep silent would be to sign a contract with her."

I gave her a hug and said, "Good luck. I'll be in here if you need me."

She hugged me back, then stepped out into the body while I relaxed on the big leather sofa.

"Amber, would you please accompany me?" Lily asked as she stood up. "I'd like to speak with you in private."

I was positive all three of my girlfriends picked up on the fact that it was Lily asking rather than me. Amber nodded and got to her feet as well, she followed us as we walked to the kitchen then down the stairs to the den.

Lily hesitated as she looked around, there were seven or eight creamsicle wrappers on the floor next to the sofa, and a couple empty cooler bottles and soda cans laying around. There were also a couple towels from the downstairs bathroom bunched up on the floor next to the sofa. It looked like Tracey and Annie had a little private party down here last night.

After a slight sigh, my demon mom sat down on the recliner. Amber grimaced as she checked that the sofa was clean before she sat on it.

"We need to discuss your little sister," Lily stated. She added, "And don't worry Amber, I appreciate that it's not your fault she learned some of our secrets. She is your sister though, which is why I felt it best to talk with you before taking action myself."

The small succubus frowned, "What do you want to do with her?"

My demon mom replied, "I would give her what she wants. If she signs my contract she'll be bound by my terms. That would prevent her from divulging our secrets in the future."

I was about to speak up but Lily beat me to the punch and added, "Mara is uncomfortable with that solution, I think she worries it would make things awkward for you and for herself. It wouldn't mean Tracey would necessarily join the DLP, but it would mean she'd be visiting Mara at least once a month. What do you think? How would you feel about your sister becoming part-succubus?"

"I don't want that to happen," Amber stated firmly. "For one thing it would just be rewarding her bad behaviour. Giving her what she wants after she's been a brat and a pest will only convince her to use those tactics again next time she gets told no."

She continued, "And ontop of that I simply don't want her to become one of us. My whole life she's been the star, the friendly popular outgoing one while I've been relegated to the background. This is my thing, that I have with you and the rest of the DLP. If she joins us she'll find out about what you're doing with that brooch, she'll find out I'm a full succubus, and she'll demand that for herself too. She'll force her way in and push me into the background like she's done all her life."

I'd never heard Amber say any of that stuff before, but I could hear the emotions in her voice. I was sure this was something she'd had bottled up for a long time. As a single child I never had to deal with that sort of thing, but I saw Melissa face some of it in her family. Her big brother was the star when they were growing up. He was the favourite while Melissa was the quiet second child, the afterthought.

"All right Amber," my demon mom responded. "Do you have any suggestions for how we deal with your sister? Bearing in mind that my magic is very limited without a contract."

Amber hesitated, she had a thoughtful frown on her face for a few moments before she seemed to get an idea. "Could we sign a contract with her without making her part-succubus? Actually since I'm a full succubus now, would it be possible for me to bind her with a contract?"

Lily seemed to be as surprised by that question as I was. She was quiet for a second or two, then answered "I'm not sure Amber. Even as a full succubus your power is much more limited than my own. And you've only held that status for less than a fortnight, you're new and weak in that respect."

After another pause my demon mom asked, "What did you have in mind, if you were to form a contract with your sister?"

"I'd tempt her with just enough magic, some limited ability or something, but I'd arrange it or word it so that it left her bound to me so I controlled her access to it. And have terms in the contract to prevent her from talking about it. Maybe word it so there's the possibility of more magic in the future, but that would be up to me as well. So she'd have an incentive to be good and play along."

Amber shrugged, "Basically I'd just make it sound good and tempting to get her to sign it, while actually delivering as little as possible. Meanwhile she ends up bound to me and wouldn't be able to blab about us to anyone else."

Another five or ten seconds passed as Lily thought that over. She finally said, "When I sign a contract with someone, I can't lie or deceive or otherwise coerce them. I don't think I'd be able to do what you're suggesting myself. However, I don't believe you're bound by those restrictions. If you're certain this is the best way to manage your sister, I'll go along with it."

My succubus girlfriend smiled, "What do we have to do?"

"Invite her down here to meet with you and I in private," Lily replied. "Mara..."

I lay back on the sofa as I responded, "I know Lily. Time for me to take a little nap."

Can't wait to find out what happens next? Join our Patreon and get immediate access to the next chapter and more! Patrons have already read up to chapter 26 and you could too!
https://www.patreon.com/purplecatgirl

80