21. Assisted
1.1k 7 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Can I ask you a personal question?"

Amber giggled and hugged me a little tighter, "Of course you can! We're girlfriends, you can ask me anything you want."

After a moment she added, "I might not always answer, depending on the question. But you can always ask."

I blushed, "Thanks Amber. You know I don't like to pry and stuff, that's why I'm kind of reluctant to ask if I think something's too personal."

She gave me a kiss and smirked, "We're cuddling naked in bed together Mara. And after all the other stuff we did tonight? It doesn't get much more personal than that. So go ahead and ask."

It was Saturday night and the two of us had a date night together. We went out for dinner then came back home and watched a movie before heading to bed. Now we were cuddling, arms around each other and my tail was gently wrapped around her right thigh. We had the house to ourselves tonight too, since both Susan and Melissa were out on business.

I kissed her back then asked, "Are you and Matt going to become an item? Like is he your boyfriend now?"

Amber shook her head, "No, not at all. We're still close friends, but I'm not going to start dating him or anything. And if he starts acting like he wants that I'll sit him down and have a talk with the guy. He needs a human girlfriend and a normal relationship."

After a moment she asked me, "Why were you wondering about that?"

"I remembered what you told me and Melissa a few months back," I explained. "That you needed a strong emotional connection before you felt sexual attraction? I figured you must have that emotional bond with him, since you slept with him Wednesday night?"

She reacted like she was suppressing a giggle, "Oh! Right! I see what you're saying. No, this was nothing like that. I'm not attracted to Matt. I like him as a friend, and he's definitely a nice guy and everything? But I'm not into him, sexually or romantically."

I frowned, "Then why'd you...?"

Amber replied with a shrug, "I wanted to see what it was like, pulling energy from a human the way Susan and Melissa do it. And I knew he was horny for me, and he had enough to drink that his inhibitions were lowered so he wouldn't feel weird about doing it with me. Basically I took Matt to bed because he was convenient and I was curious."

After a pause she added, "I don't think I'll make a habit of it. I prefer my way of gaining energy, and having sex with him was ok but it wasn't great. I get more satisfaction with one of my toys, frankly. On the other hand Susan wasn't bad. She knows how to use a penis better than Matt does. Maybe that's because she's experienced it from both sides, so she has an understanding of what she's doing and what it feels like for her partners?"

By the time she stopped talking both her tone and expression were sort of thoughtful, as she pondered the question of a cis succubus girl being more skilled with a penis than a cis human guy.

I was quiet for a few seconds, then grimaced "I'm not sure I should ask, but now I'm curious. How did me and my tail rank, against Susan or Matt?"

Amber pulled me into an even-tighter hug and gave me a kiss before answering, "You did fine Mara, it was very nice. I don't know that I'll make a regular habit of this with either you or Susan, but you're miles ahead of Matt."

I hugged and kissed her back, but her answer left me with yet another question.

"Ok so that leads me to another personal and possibly offensive question. Are you still ace? I mean, is it possible becoming a full succubus has maybe changed that?"

My cute brunette girlfriend gave me a quizzical look, "What makes you ask that?"

She didn't seem upset or anything, just curious or maybe a bit surprised by my question.

"I mean, you had sex with Matt on Wednesday night, then Thursday night you were with Susan, and tonight you're with me. And granted it's none of my business, but like we've kind of been together for almost six months and I don't think you've done more than cuddle with anyone in all that time? Even when we had that orgy at the cottage, like you were there watching and stuff, but you never joined in with the rest of us."

I kept watching her expression as I spoke, but she still didn't look upset or anything. She remained curious and calm as I talked and explained why I was asking.

Amber was quiet for another few seconds as she thought it over. Finally she responded, "I'm still demi-ace. Like I explained, I'm not sex-repulsed and I can feel attraction to people but it's a different process for me than for most people. The thing with Matt was mostly just curiosity? Susan was different, I've had feelings for her since I was fourteen. Not necessarily sexual feelings, but there's been some strong emotions there for a long time. And I have strong feelings for you too Mara, even if we haven't known each other as long."

She continued, "As for whether or not becoming a full succubus has changed me? I'm sure it has. For one thing I'm a lot more confident. That means I'm now able to do things I may have wanted to do before but was too anxious to try. Maybe it means I'm a little more open and accepting about sexual things? But I'm not going to start having regular sex with people the way Susan and Melissa do, that doesn't appeal to me at all."

Finally she shrugged, "I don't think becoming a full succubus has really changed me, so much as it's let me be true to myself."

"Ok Amber," I smiled as I held her tighter. "I'm glad for that. And it sounds a lot like my own situation too? Becoming Mara made it possible for me to be a lot more myself, I don't have to try and pretend to be someone I wasn't anymore."

She smiled back and we exchanged some more kisses as we cuddled together. But it was only a minute or two before I came up with more questions.

"So um, since you said I could ask you anything..." I hesitated anyways, before I pushed ahead with it. "The other thing I've been curious about since Canada Day is what happened with your sister? I assume you or Lily signed a contract with her?"

Amber smirked, but she didn't answer right away. I got the feeling she was deciding whether or not to tell me. Or at least, whether or not to tell me the whole story.

After a few seconds she replied, "So you remember Lily said she couldn't lie or deceive or coerce someone into signing a contract? Succubi don't have those same restrictions, presumably because compared to demons our magic is so much more limited. We can't do anything like what Lily's capable of."

"I remember," I nodded. "What did you end up doing?"

"So I'm not sure this actually counts as trickery or deception," the cute succubus replied with another smirk, "But Lily and I came up with a contract where I'd grant Tracey one simple limited magic ability, in return for her providing me with a steady supply of energy, along with some other considerations. The contract included a couple restrictions and some um, fine print, along with the provision for Tracey to earn more magic in the future."

She shrugged slightly, "Basically if my little sister is very good and keeps up her side of things, she could become a part-succubus eventually. But that'd probably be a few years down the road."

I thought about that for a few moments, then asked "So what magic ability did you give her? And actually, how did you do that? Could Melissa or Susan give other people magic too?"

Amber replied, "The ability I gave her is the 'sex sense' thing. Tracey gets that now too, same as me and Sue and Melissa. And no, sharing magic like that isn't a normal succubus thing. The contract was between me and Tracey, but Lily sort of co-signed it? She helped me grant some of my magic to Tracey, I couldn't have done that without Lily's help."

"Ok," I thought that over for a few moments. "I guess that's probably the most harmless thing, right? It's passive, she gets that extra sense but can't really hurt anyone or use it against people."

My cute girlfriend nodded in agreement.

"So how are you going to get that steady supply of energy from her?" I asked. "You're not going to..."

Amber made a face, "Eww no! Even if I wasn't ace I wouldn't be doing that with my sister."

"Sorry," I grimaced, "I didn't think so. So how does it work then?"

"Mostly it'll be the same way I get energy from anyone else," she explained. "After work yesterday I dropped off some new enchanted toys for her, she just needs to use them on a regular basis to send energy to me. There's another option we haven't tried yet, but you know how I cuddle energy through you to Lily? I'm pretty sure I could reverse that, like I can probably cuddle energy out of people?"

"Wow," I was surprised to hear that, but the more I thought about it the less surprised I felt.

It actually made a lot of sense, considering how Melissa and Susan worked. They used sex to get energy from their clients, and also used sex to get that energy through me to Lily. So if Amber cuddled energy into me, she could probably cuddle it out of other people.

After a few seconds I asked, "Ok next question. What was in the fine-print? The way you were smirking a moment ago, I get the feeling you put something sneaky in there?"

My question brought that smirk back to her expression.

"So the main thing was she has the same restrictions as the rest of us? She can't talk about magic, Lily, succubus stuff, any of that. Like us, she can't discuss those topics unless it's with someone who already knows about Lily. So she and I can talk, she could talk with you or Sue or Melissa. Or Matt, Sam, Troy. And Annie, since she found out a bunch of this stuff."

"We don't have to worry about Annie by the way," she added. "Lily was able to read her and said she's not a threat. She doesn't want magic, and she's not going to be a pest the way Tracey's been."

"Ok," I nodded. "That's the main thing, but there's more right? Otherwise you wouldn't keep smiling when you think about it."

Amber grinned and admitted, "Yeah there's more. In my defence she's been an awful pest for the past four or five months? After putting up with all her bullying and teasing, I wanted a little payback. So the other stipulation in the fine-print is she's basically my apprentice. She's supposed to assist me with my succubus work, which mostly means helping with my enchantments."

She could tell I was about to ask what that meant, so before I could speak up she elaborated.

"Remember after the new moon when I was talking about needing a volunteer, to help test custom enchantments? It was kind of random chance but Tracey ended up helping out with that. Going forward, any other magic or enchantments I want to test or try out, any other kind of magical experiments that I come up with, if I need a test subject I don't need to look for a volunteer. That's now officially Tracey's job."

I nodded slowly, "The thing she ended up helping with, did that have something to do with the creamsicles? What was that all about, really?"

Amber smirked again, "It's a long story but it involved orange creamsicle flavoured edible lube. Like I said, she asked for a favour so I did what she wanted? But she ignored my instructions, and that led to some unexpected side-effects. One of which is she kind of gets off on the taste of orange creamsicles now."

That left me quiet as I tried to figure out how that would even work.

Before I could ask, Amber switched back to the assistant stuff and said "Anyways Tracey doesn't have to help me with my enchantments. It's not like she doesn't have a choice? But the more she helps and cooperates, the more she does for me, the greater the chance of her getting access to more magic in the future. So like I said, over time, in a few years perhaps, she could earn enough magic to become part-succubus."

"All right," I responded. "That kind of makes sense. And I guess as your assistant she won't be teasing you anymore?"

Amber grinned, "Exactly. It's not like the secrecy thing, she's not magically prohibited from teasing me. She could still do that if she wanted to, but since she kind of works for me now it wouldn't be a good idea. I think even Tracey's clever enough to know that picking on her boss would be a bad idea."

Her grin shifted to a smirk as she added, "And if she does tease or taunt me now and then, I'll remember that sort of thing when it comes time to test my next enchantment. I might be inclined to make my experiments a little more challenging for her, if she's been teasing or bullying me lately."

I smiled, "That all sounds pretty good to be honest? I'm glad you won't have to deal with your little sister bullying you anymore, and I'm very glad none of us have to worry about her spilling all our secrets next time we throw a party or something."

"Me too," she agreed. Then she gave me another kiss and suggested, "How about we leave any more questions and conversation for another time? There's more important business for you and me to take care of."

"Ok Amber," I grinned. "Good idea."

We started exchanging kisses again, while Amber's hands wandered over my body and my tail began to snake a little higher up along her thigh.

If you're enjoying our work and you'd like to support us, please consider joining our patreon & get early access to new chapters! Patrons have already read chapter 28 and you could too!
https://www.patreon.com/purplecatgirl

84