Chapter 131 : Jongharng Chioujen
164 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chioujen realized that what they were about to say must be something important. But he was worried that the conversation would be time-consuming. He wanted to get to Dafeisy Tower as soon as possible.

"It won't take long." Tzuooren's face looked pitiful. Looked like he was tired.

"Okay!" Chioujen smiled politely. "Where should we talk?"

"Don't you want to get out of this station?" asked Tzuooren.

"Indeed." Chioujen nodded. "I have to go somewhere else. But if I take the train from here, it will take me a very long time to get there. So I'll take another route."

The man named Sykow nodded. "Not far from the station entrance, there's a pretty big restaurant. The place is quite comfortable. We'll talk there."

The three of them walked towards the exit. The steps of the two of them were so fast. It reminded Chioujen of Shannchyuan and Yihshyong. Fortunately, Chioujen's stature was not short, so his footsteps were long. Chioujen had no trouble keeping up with the two people's steps.

The sun's rays dazzled Chioujen. Reflexively, he raised his hand to cover the top of his face. He continued to follow the two of them. Just as one of the two said. The place they proposed turned out to be very close to the entrance and exit of the subway station. Maybe not even fifty meters away.

It seems they are familiar with the situation in this place!

"What would you like to discuss with me?" Chioujen looked at the two of them as they sat inside the diner.

"You must be surprised that suddenly someone greeted you in the crowd at the station down there." Sykow once again bowed respectfully to Chioujen.

Chioujen chuckled. "The last few days, I've had a lot of strange things going on. So I guess I'm not surprised anymore when it comes to new surprises."

The waiter came to greet them. Chioujen just finished eating. It was natural that he didn't want to fill his stomach again for a while. The two people who took Chioujen there also had no intention of eating. The three of them just ordered drinks only.

The man with the thin mustache took out a business card. He gave the business card to Chioujen. It clearly stated that person's job.

"Ah! So, both of you are freelance journalists?"

The two of them nodded. The man whose face was shaved neatly also reached into his pocket. He handed a business card to Chioujen.

Chioujen smiled at the person's business card. The shape was not common, namely a square. "Nice to meet you both."

Do they want to interview me? About what?

"There are a few things we'd like to ask you." The tone of the man with the thin mustache turned much more serious. "About what happened to you the other day."

"What do you mean?" Chioujen still didn't understand what that person was going to talk about.

"A hostage-taking incident at a restaurant in Yangau." The person in his early fifties leaned forward.

About the incident in Yangau? I haven't seen it with my own eyes! There's nothing I can tell them.

"Oh! You're asking about what happened? I didn't know the news got here. People here rarely know anything about what happened in Yangau."

"We were also in Yangau, Sir, when the incident happened."

So they are from Yangau? But it seems they already know the ins and outs of this area?

Chioujen patted his forehead. "You are barking on the wrong tree. I was not at the restaurant when the criminals took the hostage."

One day before returning to Yuehjao, Chioujen and four employees assigned by their company to conduct a site survey decided to celebrate their success by having lunch at a well-known restaurant in Yangau. Just as they were about to start their meal, one waiter approached them. The waiter said that there was a phone call for them. It turned out to be a phone call from someone they had just met. Indeed, they had previously told that man that they were going to have lunch at that very famous restaurant.

There was a slight problem related to the location they were planning as a place for their company to open a new branch office. The person authorized to settle the matter was not Chioujen, but one of Chioujen's four colleagues. That person didn't want to go alone to solve the problem. He asked Chioujen to accompany him. Since they had to deal with it soon, they had to hurry. Chioujen had to put off his dream of tasting the delicious dishes at the well-known restaurant.

1