Chapter 134 : Beeihae Shinnshiow
156 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shinnshiow froze for a moment in front of their fence. He was so tense. Yesterday's experience still left a lingering trauma within him.

"Don't worry! No one seems to be watching us." Jenqyih patted Shinnshiow's shoulder gently. He seemed to notice the anxiety that plagued Shinnshiow.

"I hope you're right." Shinnshiow nodded doubtfully.

I hope this is just an exaggerated fear.

Jenqyih was carrying a medium-sized backpack. Shinnshiow brought nothing. The street in front of their house was empty. Quickly, Shinnshiow and Jenqyih walked to the left. The direction led to the highway in front of their housing complex.

Yihge is so great. In the slightest, he didn't seem nervous or panicked.

They had only walked a few steps when someone rebuked them from behind. "Good morning!"

Simultaneously, they both looked back. It turned out that behind them stood Horngshi Gauchyh, their neighbor who occupied the house to the right of their house. The man's face brightened.

"Good morning Mr. Horngshi." Shinnshiow smiled kindly. "Do you want to go somewhere too?"

"Absolutely not," Horngshi replied with an equally friendly smile. "I just want to walk around this housing complex."

That's not a strange thing. As Shinnshiow recalled, Horngshi Gauchyh walked around their housing complex almost every morning. The time was uncertain. Sometimes early in the morning. Sometimes around eight o'clock. In fact, not infrequently, Shinnshiow saw the person at ten or eleven in the morning.

Horngshi was a man who was roughly in his mid-sixties. Shinnshiow actually didn't know how old Horngshi Gauchyh was. He was only guessing based on the person's appearance.

The three of them then walked together.

"You are very diligent in exercising." Jenqyih opened his mouth.

"Not really," said Horngshi. "Sometimes, I'm too lazy to move. Just like most other people."

"But I always see you walking around this housing complex." Jenqyih turned to Horngshi. "Did you really like to walk every morning since you were young?"

"Not like that." Horngshi chuckled. "Back then, I was too lazy to get up in the morning. I started getting a bit of a routine in the morning recently. It was since about twelve or thirteen years ago."

"Yeah, that's been a long time too, Sir!" Shinnshiow laughed. Horngshi Gauchyh reminded himself of one of his father's cousins. From behind, the two of them were so similar.

Shinnshiow noticed the clothes that Horngshi was wearing. Because he saw the Horngshi walking almost every day, he almost memorized the clothes that person always wore. The man always wears the same clothes. Not that every day he always wears the same clothes. However, it seemed that the old man only had five or six sets of clothes. The coat he wore, also never changed. However, at that time, he looked different.

"I've never seen this coat. Did you just buy it?" The curious Shinnshiow finally let out the question.

Horngshi Gauchyh laughed. "No! Yesterday a friend gave me this coat as a gift. I almost never buy clothes myself. All my clothes are gifts from other people."

Shinnshiow and Jenqyih laughed. Shinnshiow thought of Shannchyuan. Their dahge also seldom bought clothes. As far as Shinnshiow knew, the clothes Shannchyuan had were gifts from his younger sisters.

"Your friend is very kind. Maybe because he knows that you rarely buy clothes, he buys them for you," said Shinnshiow.

"Not really. I've been friends with him for a long time, but this is the first time he's given me an outfit."

"Or maybe it's a birthday present?" Jenqyih asked.

"My birthday was a few months ago," Horngshi laughed heartily. "Usually, he never buys me a birthday present either."

Maybe Mr. Horngshi's friend wants to ask Mr. Horngshi for help. It's possible, a few days from now, he will come and ask Mr. Horngshi to do something for him!

A small child about five years old ran up to them. After getting close, the boy stopped in front of them.

"How are you today?" Horngshi smiled.

"Very good! Grandpa Horngshi, I can write my name, parents' names, and home address fluently!" The little boy handed a piece of paper to Horngshi.

The man happily accepted the paper. He read it aloud.

The way he reads is so funny.

"Nothing's wrong, right?" The little boy's face was so bright.

"Everything is correct! Smart boy!"

The little boy laughed. He raised his hand to Horngshi Gauchyh. "Now I want the prize!"

Apparently, Horngshi promised the boy a reward if he could write his name, home address, and the names of his parents. Shinnshiow nodded. He agreed that young children should know their parents' names and home addresses. So, if at any time they get lost, people who find them would easily contact the family.

1