Chapter 135 : Beeihae Shinnshiow
153 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Horngshi laughed out loud. The boy's style of speaking was indeed funny. The old man reached into the dark green coat he was wearing. From his coat pocket, he took some candy. After giving the sweets to the boy, Horngshi Gauchyh reached into his trouser pocket. He took out some banknotes. He also gave the money to the little boy.

"Wow! That's a lot!" The little boy was jumping for joy.

"Now you go home."

"Okay, Grandpa Horngshi." The little boy ran home right away.

Shinnshiow and Jenqyih laughed at the boy's antics.

It was great being a kid. Especially if around their house there are people who are like Mr. Horngshi!

Since Horngshi Gauchyh was walking with them, Shinnshiow and Jenqyih couldn't walk too fast. Unlike them, that person was walking at a reasonable pace. They are also reluctant to leave the old man. Shinnshiow and Jenqyih could only wait until the person left them.

"Okay! I'll go around the complex. You guys want to go to the station, right?"

"That's right, Sir!" Jenqyih's face turned even brighter.

"See you later!" Horngshi Gauchyh waved to them. He continued what he was doing, walking around their housing complex.

Finally, the man left!

Jenqyih laughed. "Your prayers have been answered!"

Shinnshiow was surprised that Jenqyih once again seemed to be able to read his mind.

Because they could walk freely, they had arrived at the highway in an instant. The bus stop where Jenqyih and Shinnshiow had started their adventure yesterday was still standing tall. It's like Déjà vu. Shinnshiow felt restless again after getting there. He wanted to look in all directions, but for some reason, his neck felt so stiff. Shinnshiow's neck seemed to have a mind of its own. The neck resisted orders from Shinnshiow's brain.

"Don't worry. Things are still the same as before. No one is following us." Jenqyih put his ass at the stop.

"In that case, good!" Shinnshiow took a deep breath. Jenqyih's words somewhat relieved him.

Shinnshiow waited until the bus that would take Jenqyih arrived. While sitting at the bus stop, they were silent. Six other people at the stop were also waiting for the bus. The two of them were engaged in an exciting conversation.

"What do you think caused the fire?" One of the two turned to the other.

"I don't know. But according to the news I heard, last night there was a party at the house that was thought to be the source of the fire!" His friend answered in a tone that sounded absolutely certain. He was a man in his late thirties. He wore a white shirt. Looked in contrast in his light blue trousers.

"Where did you get the news?"

"My cousin work in a catering company. Yesterday, they delivered orders to that house," said the man in the white shirt.

"Which cousin?"

"Son of my father's younger sister."

"The one you invited to our friend's birthday party?"

"That's right! That younger cousin."

"What did he see there?"

"That's where the problem lies! My cousin didn't dare to say too much. He and the other people who deliver the food there had to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement."

"What kind of party is that? It's like a secret meeting!"

"Looked like it was a closed party. The people who came were all wearing masks. Even my younger cousin and other coworkers were required to wear masks."

"It looks very mysterious. Could it be some kind of meeting held by a secret society?"

Shinnshiow and Jenqyih looked at each other after overhearing the conversation. Shinnshiow was eager to hear the continuation of the man's story, but the bus that would take Jenqyih had arrived. Jenqyih promptly got on the bus. The two people who had been conversing next to them also boarded the bus.

After the bus passed, Shinnshiow walked at a quick pace towards Jongharng Subway Station. When he got there, he immediately headed to the platform to catch a train that went to the nearest station from the housing estate where Yinqyueh's relatives lived.

"Have you heard of the fire incident in the elite housing complex?" A train passenger asked the person next to him. It seemed they were friends.

"Of course I have. My father has been making a lot of noise since this morning. He was worried that a customer might cancel an order because his house caught fire."

1