Chapter 258 : Shimen Yihshyong
158 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For about three seconds, Yihshyong froze. His body felt stiff. He couldn't move at all. When Yihshyong was able to move his body, he turned his head to the left. Iren's face was very pale. But he seemed okay. At least, that's what was in Yihshyong's mind.

Yihshyong saw his lap. Songfei's bag was no longer there. His feet felt heavy. Yihshyong looked down. He tried to see what happened to his feet. It turned out that the bag that he had previously lapped had fallen under the seat. The object was right on his legs.

The car that had just crashed into their car from the front immediately moved backwards. The front hood of the car looked wrecked. But from the way the car retreated, Yihshyong concluded that the car did not suffer severe damage. In an instant, the car stepped on the gas, leaving them. At high speed, the car shot straight along the road section located to the left of the intersection.

"They're running away!" Yihshyong shouted.

Many cars stopped. Several people approached their car. Their faces showed both concern and curiosity. Gongshi tried to open the front door of the car. But he couldn't open it. Apparently, the collision with the car had damaged the right front door.

Jinqkang looked okay. At least, he seemed not hurt at all. After removing the seat belt he was wearing, the young man quickly opened the front left door. The door turned out to be easy to open. Jinqkang jumped out of the car right away.

Yihshyong once again turned to his left side. Iren was still sitting. He said nothing. Rising worry in Yihshyong's mind. Iren looked so shocked. A split second later, Yihshyong decided to catch up with Jinqkang out of the car. He did not forget to bring Songfei's blue bag out. Gongshi came out of the left front door, which had previously been opened by Jinqkang.

The flow of traffic, which was relatively quiet, now became crowded. Because their cars were right in the middle of the crossroad, the traffic was hampered. The car from each crossroad section must run slowly.

Iren was still inside. Jinqkang reentered through the left front door. He tried to open the left rear door. After the door opened, Yihshyong and Gongshi, who were already standing in front of the back door, immediately helped Iren.

Gongshi helped Iren unbuckle the seat belt that was wrapped around him. After the seat belts were undone, Yihshyong and Gongshi dragged Iren out of the car. Yihshyong was surprised because Iren's hands were so cold. Straight away, he and Jinqkang carried Iren to the side of the road.

The traffic police quickly arrived there. They quickly regulate the traffic that has become congested.

Since departing from home, no police escorted them. In fact, they also did not escort from afar.

Or they are so good that we don't realize that they are watching us? But at times like this, they did not appear. So most likely I'm not wrong. We have been alone since departing from home!

Yihshyong was sure that the police were definitely at their destination.

They must have made careful preparations before the handover of ransoms there!

"Could it be an ambush, Sir!" Jinqkang looked at Yihshyong.

"I don't know if this was intentional or just a simple accident," Yihshyong said. "But it doesn't make sense."

"Right, Sir!" their driver said. "Those thugs definitely want everything to run smoothly. Things like this will only hinder their plans."

0