Chapter 260 : Shimen Yihshyong
162 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They both quickly went inside. At first Jinqkang gave news to the pager company to continue the news to the pager brought by Tsaehorng. After that, he called the painting exhibition site to inform Tsaehorng's other assistants who were then on duty there. After that, it was Yihshyong's turn to call. He called the police who were in the house behind their house. He reported that there was a possibility that they would arrive a little late because there had been an accident, so they had to change vehicles.

Lastly, Jinqkang called Tsaehorng's parents' house. Tsaehorng's parents were currently on vacation in another city, which was very far from their gigantic city. Tsaehorng's brothers did not live there either. Even so, Jinqkang had to give news to the house.

From the words that came out of Jinqkang's mouth, Yihshyong knew it was the butler in the house who received the call. Yihshyong had met the butler. At that time, the butler also took Tsaehorng's parents to the hospital to visit Tsaehorng.

Of course, at that moment, Yihshyong had not realized that Tsaehorng's family owned Shindongchaang. He and the others only knew that they were rich people. Only the rich could afford to pay for a professional butler.

On that occasion, Yihshyong had heard Shannchyuan talking a little with the butler. The Butler told Shannchyuan that he had worked as a Butler in the house of the Tsaehorng family for twenty years.

"Sorry, Sir, we took a long time to call," Yihshyong said to the people queuing in front of the telephone box.

"It's alright. We understand. Has anyone been hurt?" Ask one of them.

"Fortunately, no one, Sir. We were all wearing seat belts. After all, our car was running at low speed," Yihshyong replied.

"I'm grateful! I saw earlier that the person who hit seemed drunk," said another.

"Perhaps, Sir! Excuse us, Sir, we have to hurry. There is an important thing we must immediately do," said Jinqkang.

"Please, Sir! Later I will give a statement to the police. I hope they will catch the culprit quickly," said the person.

Yihshyong and Jinqkang then returned to where they had left Iren. However, both Iren and Gongshi were no longer there. Jinqkang poked Yihshyong's shoulder and pointed to their right. It turned out that Gongshi was standing not far from there. In front of the old man, there was a policeman who was asking for information.

Gongshi waved at them. Yihshyong and Jinqkang immediately approached him.

"Mr. Shimen, when you were in a public phone box, someone came to us. Mr. Nangong knew that person. He invited Mr. Nangong to get a rest inside his car. Mr. Nangong then followed him. He asked me to tell you and Mr. Duanmuh to walk in that direction!" Gongshi pointed to where their car came from.

"Who is he?" Yihshyong asked.

"I don't know, Sir! But you were asked to go there as soon as possible."

"Thank you, Sir! Is it okay if we leave you here?" Yihshyong asked.

"It’s okay. Don’t worry." Gongshi smiled. "You just go straight there now. Don’t be late. Let me take care of everything here."

Yihshyong and Jinqkang ran in the direction Gongshi had just pointed. The situation on the road has turned so crowded. The incident became a spectacle of many people. Inevitably, it resulted in traffic jams on the road.

How can we get out of here?

"Shyongge!" a loud voice came. Yihshyong and Jinqkang were about one hundred meters from the intersection where the accident occurred. Yihshyong looked around, looking for sound sources.

Iren, the person they were looking for, stood about ten meters from where they both stood. Looked like he was okay. Still a little pale, but he could move freely.

Yihshyong and Jinqkang approached Iren right away.

"Where have you been? Who did you meet?" Yihshyong asked.

"Never mind, we should not talk much. Our time is very limited. Now we continue the journey by riding that vehicle!" Iren pointed at a dark blue sedan that stopped about five meters from them. The car parked on a minor road connected to the big road. Straightway, Iren approached the car. Yihshyong and Jinqkang followed behind him.

"Come in!" A voice came from inside the car. Simultaneously, the left front door of the car opened. Iren entered the vehicle without the slightest doubt. But the doubt overwhelmed Yihshyong. However, time was urgent. He had no other choice. Yihshyong got into the car through the back door. Jinqkang followed Yihshyong in and sat in the back seat.

"Come on, Sir! We're leaving now," said Iren.

"Yes, Sir!" said the person behind the wheel of the dark blue sedan.

Yihshyong watched the person. It turned out that he was a neighbor who lived in the house to the left of their house. This afternoon, the man had met them when they escorted Juger to the car before he was taken to the hospital.

0