Chapter 263 : Shimen Yihshyong
141 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Their journey went smoothly. Perhaps it was not right to call it smoothly because there were several times traffic congestion hampered them. But in general, everything was relatively smooth. However, Yihshyong felt so uneasy. They had already lost quite a bit of time. He hoped they wouldn't be late in the park.

Along the way, Yihshyong racked his brain to find the words he would say to Shiuander. So far, the old man person had been willing to take them without knowing exactly what they had come to the park for. Mr. Shiuander still seemed to understand that they hadn't been able to tell everything that had happened for some reason. But at one point, Shiuander's curiosity was bound to explode. Even if the old man had said that he could understand, there was no guarantee he wouldn't be fussy about it. When that time came, Yihshyong had to say something. Something that made sense.

"We're here, Sir." Shiuander suddenly stopped the car. The car stopped at the side of the road.

"Eh? Where's the park?" Iren looked around.

"Behind that wall, Sir." Shiuander pointed to the wall to their left.

"Have you been to this place many times?" Yihshyong asked.

"I haven't, sir. So I know little. Just know that the garden is in there," said Shiuander.

Yihshyong nodded.

Now, it's showtime!

"I will park the car. You guys get off now or later after I find a parking space," Shiuander said.

"To save time, we'll just get off here, Sir," Yihshyong said. "I am very grateful that you are willing to take us here. I really feel bad. If you want to leave this place immediately because you have other needs, go ahead, Sir! Later, we can find another vehicle to go home."

"It doesn't matter. I will wait for you. Don't worry, I don't have any plans tonight."

"Iren, you go with Mr. Shiuander to find a parking space. Jinqkang, you come with me."

Iren nodded. He didn't argue at all.

Yihshyong and Jinqkang got out of the car where it had stopped. Shiuander's car left to find a parking space right away. They both looked left and right. There was no one they could ask.

"Don't you know where the entrance is?" Jinqkang asked. "I've never been here."

"I've never been here either. So I don't know either. I think we got off at the wrong place. Now let's just explore the walls of this park. Later, we will surely find the entrance."

"Let me bring it, Sir!" Jinqkang pointed at the large bag Yihshyong was carrying.

"It's okay, I'm still be able to carry this thing," said Yihshyong.

"You wear clothes like that. I am sure it's very tiring. Why don't you just let me carry the bag? When we get there, I'll give the bag back to you."

Yihshyong thought for a moment. The young man's words were quite reasonable. He gave the bag to Jinqkang.

The two of them walked along the sidewalk that separated the garden wall from the road. It was very quiet. They didn't see a single person walking on the sidewalk. Yihshyong looked at the watch he was wearing. "It's ten to eight. We've only got about ten minutes to get there."

"There it is, Sir!" Jinqkang pointed to a section of the wall that was about a hundred meters from where they were standing. From where they were standing, it looked like a niche. "I think that's the entrance."

Yihshyong and Jinqkang rushed there. They quickened their pace. In fact, when they arrived at a point that was about fifty meters before that place, they ran.

Luckily, this kid brought the bag. I can't run with a big bag like that.

"You're right! This is indeed the entrance." Yihshyong smiled broadly when they got there.

"Fortunately, we found this gate soon." Jinqkang's voice sounded so relieved.

Although Yihshyong smiled but he felt very uncomfortable. Running around in a full suit like that was really excruciating. He felt boiling. Sweat was profusely from the skin all over his body.

There was no one guarding the entrance. Visitors were free of charge. The two of them, still running, entered the park. They searched for a board with a park plan. But they didn't find it. They wanted to ask other people, but they didn't see anyone either.

Now what should we do? If we're late, things can get complicated!

0