Chapter 264 : Shimen Yihshyong
172 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yihshyong and Jinqkang kept walking. The park turned out to be very large.

"Let's stop for a moment, Sir!" Jinqkang gripped the sleeve of Yihshyong's coat.

"What are you doing? Are you not strong enough to run?" Yihshyong asked. "From here on out, please let me carry the bag."

Jinqkang, who was panting, did not answer Yihshyong's question. He just shook his head. After that, he pointed towards a small building located not far from where they were standing.

Yihshyong gazed the building. The building was a public restroom. There was someone standing there smoking a cigarette. From the uniform he was wearing, it seemed that he was the janitor in the park.

Yihshyong smiled. They then approached the building. After asking the person, they got information that the pond they were looking for was right in the middle of the park. They had to walk inward, not down the side of the park near the big road. After saying their thanks, Yihshyong and Jinqkang immediately ran in the direction the person was pointing at.

"Are people who work here allowed to smoke while they're on duty?" Jinqkang asked as they ran towards the pond.

"They really shouldn't have done that." Yihshyong shook his head vigorously. "But now there are almost no visitors. So it's unlikely anyone would be bothered."

About two minutes later, they arrived at their destination. That was the point determined by the kidnappers as the place of the ransom delivery.

In front of them lay a pentagon-shaped pool. The pool was quite spacious. Each side was about fifty meters long. In the middle of the pond, there was an exquisite fountain. The five sides of the pool were soil covered by paving block. The width of each side covered by the paving block was about fifteen meters.

Yihshyong imagined that when viewed from above, there would be two pentagons here. The first pentagon included the area covered by the paving block. The second pentagon was located inside the first pentagon and included the pool in the middle of which there was a fountain. Yihshyong remembered the emblem at the top of the paper containing the message from the kidnappers.

On each side of the pool, either directly next to the pool or fifteen meters from the pool, there were three stone benches, each about two meters long. So in total, there were thirty benches around the pentagon-shaped pool.

Of the thirty benches, only six were occupied by people. One bench was occupied by three people, one bench was occupied by two people, and four benches were occupied by one person each.

The three people sitting on one of the benches consisted of one adult and two children. The two children each carried a gas balloon. The gas balloons were tied with ropes, which the children held at the ends. One balloon was yellow, while the other was green.

There were several park lights illuminating the place. But the lights were not very bright. Apart from the people who were sitting, there were also several people who were standing. They stood by the pool while watching the fountain in the middle of the pool. The water that came out of the fountain was thrown very high. Maybe five or six meters. In addition, there were also people standing in other parts. For example, there were those who were leaning against the park lights.

There was also someone standing next to the bench. It was not clear why the man did not sit down. Yihshyong had suspected that the person might be suffering from hemorrhoids. He watched the people. Yihshyong really couldn't figure out which of the people were park visitors, undercover cops, or the kidnappers who were waiting for them.

Yihshyong told Jinqkang to take a seat on one of the empty benches there. After carrying the large bag that Jinqkang had been carrying, Yihshyong looked around. He tried to find the trash can the kidnappers were referring to. He gasped. There was not only one trash can, but five trash cans. The bins were in every corner of the pentagon outside the pool. He didn't know which dumpster the kidnappers were referring to.

0