Chapter 266 : Shimen Yihshyong
135 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The man stretched out his hand. Yihshyong gasped. He tightly gripped Songfei's bag he was carrying.

"Where's the stuff?" The words slid out of the person's lips at high speed. But the volume was so low, it was almost a whisper. If Yihshyong hadn't been standing right in front of that person, he probably wouldn't have heard him.

"Where's the person?" Yihshyong asked back.

I can't just give these things away. I should be able to force him to provide some information.

"The people are safe. After we make sure you provide the right items, we will immediately deliver the person."

So far, they have kept their word. But I have to make sure that Shinnshiow is okay.

"You can't do that," Yihshyong said. "I have to see him first!"

The man looked surprised. His brow furrowed. Yihshyong didn't know the man was surprised because he insisted he wouldn't give the bag until the hostage was released or because the man realized he wasn't talking to Shannchyuan.

Panic began to hit Yihshyong again. He glanced around him. He hoped the police would show up soon to arrest the man. Or at least, show their presence so that Yihshyong was absolutely sure they would shadow the person to find where they were keeping Shinnshiow.

Jinqkang, who was sitting on the stone bench, looked at Yihshyong with a very tense expression on his face. He straightened his back. Looked like he's ready to move on. Yihshyong hoped that the young man could control himself. He's not a cop. If he was determined to step forward to ambush that person, he might even be injured.

At such a tense moment, from behind Jinqkang, someone came close. Yihshyong didn't know who it was. The mysterious person patted Jinqkang on the back from behind.

Jinqkang turned his head. The person then sat down next to Jinqkang. The man's lips began to move. It seemed that the person was saying something at a low volume. Jinqkang brought his head closer to the person's head. Maybe he wanted to hear more clearly what the person was saying.

Who is it? Is he also a member of the kidnapping group?

The man standing in front of Yihshyong took a step back. This made Yihshyong panic even more. He guessed that the man thought that Yihshyong was communicating with the police.

Is he going to attack me?

Yihshyong looked far behind the man in front of him, at Jinqkang. He could clearly see that Jinqkang was making a strange move. The young man seemed to be throwing something away. Yihshyong instantly realized that the person who approached Jinqkang earlier was most likely the policeman who asked Jinqkang to signal Yihshyong to give the bag to the man in front of him.

Yihshyong dropped the bag he was carrying. Then he took a step back. The person came forward and picked up the bag right away. He then looked at Yihshyong. Just like before, the look in his eyes made Yihshyong's guts shrank.

"One hour from now!" The man raised his left hand. He held the bag in his right hand.

What does it mean? Will they only be releasing Shinnshiow an hour from now? Or will they call us an hour from now? Why didn't he speak in more understandable words?

Yihshyong just stared at the person. He waited for the person to utter the next sentences. Sentences that have no other meaning.

But that didn't happen. The person took three steps back. After that, he turned around very quickly. After looking right and left, he started to walk away from Yihshyong.

Uh? He just left? What should I do now?

"Boom!"

Suddenly, there was an explosion. It wasn't that loud, but it sounded quite clear.

0