Chapter 424 : Beeihae Shinnshiow
138 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Maybe Renge could say that," said Shinnshiow. "But still, it felt so different. In a real vacation, I could end it at any time. As for this time, I'm really depending on you guys. Thank you for getting things done quickly."

"You're making fun of us, huh?" Iren laughed. "It's not our fault you only got back now. It was the kidnappers who kept delaying the handing over of the ransom."

"Never mind! We'd better not talk about such heavy topics," said Yihshyong.

"Sorry, I forgot. I got carried away," Iren answered. "So it turned out they really did treat you well."

"But weren't they really rude at the time of the kidnapping?" Before Shinnshiow could answer Iren's question, Jenqyih let out those words.

"Yes. During the kidnapping was indeed the only time when the kidnappers acted as the kidnappers should do. But I have a suspicion related to that. Actually, this is not just a conjecture because I experienced it myself."

"What do you mean?" Jenqyih raised his eyebrows.

"I thought the people who kidnapped me weren't really from the same group as the people who held me captive."

"Ah!" Jenqyih nodded. "You've come to the conclusion that they belong to two completely different groups. Who just so has to work together to achieve a common goal."

"That's right. I overheard a conversation between my captors. They don't seem to like a certain group of people who they think are savages and barbarians. I don't know who exactly this bunch of savages and barbarians they were referring to. They might be the ones who kidnapped me. But, they might also be other people who have absolutely nothing to do with us."

"We feel that way, too. The kidnappers are very strange. Their actions are not common at all. So we conclude they are probably not really kidnappers. They just happen to have to do it that way. As Jenqyih said, to achieve a common goal," Yihshyong said.

"That's your own conclusion. You didn't even discuss it with us when you came to that conclusion." Iren laughed quite loudly.

Yihshyong also laughed. "Sorry I forgot." His expression was a little strange. Kinda like a sorry person. But at the same time, it's like someone who was laughing at himself.

"I think you've forgotten that you are Yihshyong, and not Dahge," said Iren.

Yihshyong still laughed for a while before then looking towards the window. Sunlight streamed through the window. "At least, I got to know how Dahge normally feels in this position."

Eh? What does Shyongge mean? Why did he seem to take over Dahge's role?

There was a knock on the door. Immediately after that, the door opened. Two policemen rushed in. The two people bowed before them all.

"What's wrong, Sir?" Yihshyong looked surprised. "Have the doctors allowed you to ask Mr. Beeihae questions?"

"That's not it, Sir!" The two policemen looked nervous. "There is something else that is very important."

These two people are not the two police officers who had questioned me earlier. Maybe the task of these two people is just guarding in front of my room.

"What other thing is very important?" exclaimed Iren. "Isn't this over yet? Is there still another sequence of events as another surprise for us?"

"Can we talk outside, Sir?" The policeman once again bowed before Yihshyong.

0