Chapter 425 : Beeihae Shinnshiow
142 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shinnshiow took a breath. "It's okay. Please, say it here. I'm fine. I'm also almost recovered right now. Before the sun sets, the doctors here will definitely let me leave this hospital."

"Are you sure?" Iren asked.

"Of course I'm pretty sure. Those doctors are overreacting."

"Yeah, just say it here." Yihshyong said to the two policemen. "Don't worry, I'll explain it to the doctors later."

The two policemen nodded. One of them advanced about half a step. With a firm voice, words flew out of his mouth. "About twenty minutes ago, we got a call from the police station in Yuehming."

Abduction cases are not the same as cases of theft or murder. The police station that handles kidnapping cases is usually from the headquarter, not the police station where the incident took place. So, maybe there is another reason about why the crucial role of the police force is held by the police station in Yuehming."

"What did they say?" Iren stared at the two policemen with eyes that couldn't be called geeky.

"They said that this morning around half-past nine, someone reported to the police that he saw strange smoke coming from a house nearby."

"Strange smoke?"

"That's right, Sir. In addition, the smoke also emitted a pungent odor."

"You mean it happened in a house that's not far from this hospital?" Yihshyong seemed to be trying to clarify what the policemen were saying.

"That's right, Sir!"

"If it happened around here, why would anyone report it to the police station in Yuehming, a place quite far from here?" Iren again showed his scary face to the two policemen.

"They didn't report there, Sir. They went to the police station near here." One of the two policemen didn't seem to like Iren's tone.

"Iren, don't interrupt just yet. Let this policeman finish his story." Yihshyong tried to defuse the tension.

"Thank you, Sir." The policeman bowed respectfully. "So about half an hour later, some police officers whose job it is to patrol came to the house. There, they found some pretty suspicious things."

"What kind of suspicious things?" Jenqyih raised his eyebrows again.

"Earlier, the police in Yuehming did not explain to me what things were suspicious. So I'm very sorry, Sir. We are unable to answer your question, Sir."

"It's okay. Please continue," Jenqyih said.

"Because there were suspicious things, they decided to enter the house. They broke down the door and stormed inside. The source of the smell turned out to be from a box in a room on the second floor. Inside the box was a jerry can which contained a mixture of sulfur gas and ammonia gas. After searching the house, the police found the door to the basement."

Yihshyong, Jenqyih, and Iren looked at each other again.

Basement? It's like Déjà vu!

"When the police checked the basement, they found two people who were not moving at all. They were both tied to ropes, so the police panicked. They thought that there had been a double murder in that place. However, after the paramedics arrived, it turned out the two people did not die. They just fainted. Indeed, their pulse was very weak. So, it was only natural that the patrolling police thought that the two people were dead."

"Then the police took the two people to this hospital straight away?" From the expression on Jenqyih's face, Shinnshiow got the impression that his friend seemed to have guessed what the police wanted to say.

"That's right, Sir! After about an hour of being in the emergency room, they were moved to the regular room,"

"Then why are those people in Yuehming only now telling you? What does this have to do with us, anyway?" Iren looked at the two police officers. His gaze implied a million questions.

One of the police officers took a deep breath. One by one, the words slipped out of his lips. "Because it was only about an hour ago that the police managed to identify them. Then, twenty minutes ago, the Yuehming police station notified us. The two people are Mr. Duanmuh Shannchyuan and Miss Liuchiou Yinqyueh."

 

 

0