Chapter 426 : Beeihae Shinnshiow
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The words that came out of the policeman's lips really came as an enormous shock to Beeihae Shinnshiow, who was still lying weakly on the bed. Instantly, he tried to get up.

"What's going on?" Completely confused, Shinnshiow shouted so loudly. His body shook violently.

"Shiowdi, you have to be patient first." Yihshyong rose from the chair. He held Shinnshiow's shoulder. His face showed a deep worry.

"You have to tell me what really happened." Shinnshiow was still screaming. Although not as hard as before.

"Shiowdi, don't scream like that." Iren opened his mouth. His face also looked restless. "If the doctors and nurses hear your screams, they can kick us out immediately. After that, they will definitely isolate you completely."

Iren's words did sound reasonable. Shinnshiow froze for a moment before finally letting out a breath. With slow motions, he laid down on the bed. Exactly like his previous position.

Why are my emotions so strange like this? Was it due to the effect of the poison? Or were there other things the doctors didn't say?

The two policemen who were in the room also looked worried. Everyone could definitely see the anxiety clearly etched on their faces. Yihshyong approached those two right away.

One of the two policemen looked at Yihshyong with questioning eyes.

"Are Mr. Duanmuh and Miss Liuchiou's condition stable?" Yihshyong's voice sounded slightly shaky.

"We don't know the details yet, Sir. So...."

"You guys just say things you already know."

"About an hour ago, three men came here. It turned out that they were Miss Liuchiou's relatives. The three men then insisted on transferring Miss Liuchiou to another hospital, which was the hospital of their choice. They said that the doctors there ready to receive the patient."

"And the doctors here immediately agreed?" Yihshyong said.

"Because Miss Liuchiou's condition is not worrying, so the doctors here have allowed it."

"They really have everything ready?"

"That's right, sir! They even brought an ambulance. Less than fifteen minutes since their arrival, Miss Liuchiou got into the ambulance, which sped away from this place in a flash."

"Is it that easy? Aren't they both victims of a crime," said Iren. "I mean, shouldn't the police also be consulted on that?"

"That is entirely the doctor's authority," said one policeman. "But indeed, the transfer would make our task a bit more difficult. We have to send some of us to the other hospital to get the statement from Miss Liuchiou."

"Besides, there are other things that are beyond our control," the other policeman also opened his mouth.

"You mean?" Jenqyih's eyebrows rose.

"Those three people aren't just any people. So...."

"Ah!" Yihshyong smiled. "We understand."

Wealthy people have advantages. The same thing is happening everywhere!

"What's important is that she's okay," said Iren.

Yihshyong nodded. "So it was the arrival of the people from Miss Liuchiou's family that led to the police being able to identify them."

"That's right, Sir! Half an hour after those relatives, the police confirmed that the other victim was Mr. Duanmuh."

"Now, how is he?"

"Just like Miss Liuchiou, he just needs to rest."

"Wait a minute." Shinnshiow, who had been silent for a while, could no longer contain the curiosity surging through his mind. He opened his mouth to join in the conversation. "There's something strange. You said that previously the police didn't know who the two victims were. Then how did Miss Liuchiou's family know that Miss Liuchiou was in this hospital? Who told them?"

"We don't know, Sir!" The two policemen shook their heads in unison. There were lines of guilt on their faces.

0