Chapter 427 : Beeihae Shinnshiow
64 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yihshyong took a deep breath. "Thank you for the information. Now, gentlemen, both of you should resume your duties. Later, I will talk to you again."

"Yes, Sir! Thank you." Without saying much, the two policemen left the room. Their movements were so agile.

Yihshyong took Tsaehorng's arm. "Can I ask you a favor?"

"Of course, Uncle." As always, Tsaehorng is always on hand to help."

"I want you to find out about Dahge. What room is he in? How is he? Stuff like that."

"Uncle, please don't worry. I'll try my best." Tsaehorng nodded in a reassuring manner. He immediately left the room.

Yihshyong sat back down on the chair. He stared at Shinnshiow deeply. Shinnshiow looked back at Yihshyong. He couldn't wait to hear the explanation that his friend would give.

"I'm going to start telling a story. But you have to promise not to make a sound. I don't want the doctors to kick us out of here because they think we've provoked a patient who still needs a lot of rest."

Shinnshiow nodded. He didn't want to make things worse than before.

After taking a deep breath, Yihshyong began to recount everything that happened after Shinnshiow was kidnapped. That included things they kept secret, both from law enforcement and from Tsaehorng and his employees. Shinnshiow listened attentively to Yihshyong's description. He did not interrupt the sentences that came out of Yihshyong's mouth at all. The man who had just been released from captivity by the kidnappers listened to everything through in a calm manner.

Iren and Jenqyih also did not open their mouths while Yihshyong was talking. They both just nodded. Nevertheless, their faces were so serious.

A few moments later, Yihshyong fell silent. It looked like he had finished telling his story. He stared straight at Shinnshiow. Iren and Jenqyih followed what Yihshyong was doing. The three people seemed to be waiting for a reaction from Shinnshiow.

"I've finished telling you. Now you may ask questions or make any comments." Yihshyong opened his mouth after being silent for about a minute.

Shinnshiow was still silent.

"Do you think there is anything strange about what I just revealed?"

"The whole Shyongge story is weird." Shinnshiow nodded with mixed feelings. "I think everyone would agree that it's all pretty weird. It's so weird. I really don't know what to say."

"Do you think our actions were wrong?"

"Which action?"

"Hidding some facts from the law enforcement and the people who have gone to great lengths to help us."

"You guys have your own reasons for doing that. It's not about right or wrong. After all, everything has already happened. Even if it's wrong, there's no point in Shyongge regretting it."

"I don't regret it. I just feel bad for myself sometimes."

"About everything you just said. I'm sure Shyongge had good reasons when you decided to do that. There's no need to feel down on yourself. The important thing is, it's over now."

"It's still not over." Jenqyih, who had not said much before, suddenly made a sound.

"Yihge is right." Iren again joined the conversation. "We still don't know how Songfei will fare."

"You guys are right," said Shinnshiow. "The police don't seem interested in looking into this Songfei matter. What's our next plan, then?"

0