Chapter 429 : Beeihae Shinnshiow
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The person sitting in the wheelchair raised his hand. He seemed to be trying to wave. However, it was obvious his body was still limp. His hands immediately drooped.

"How are you?" That person let out a voice that indeed still sounded like someone who was not well.

The nurse pushed the wheelchair up to the side of the bed where Shinnshiow was lying. Shinnshiow tried to get up, but the nurse held him back.

"Sir, you can't stand up yet."

Shinnshiow shook his head vigorously. "I'm all right now." he insisted.

"Sorry, Sir! It's an order from the doctor."

"Shiowdi, don't bother this wonderful nurse. She is just doing her job. You just obey," said Shannchyuan.

"Dahge, who entered this hospital after me, even got permission to go out of the room."

"I'm not poisoned," said Shannchyuan.

"Eh! Dahge already knows about my situation?" Shinnshiow was slightly surprised.

"Tsaehorng has told me a bit about you. He said you were poisoned. So, I'm definitely doing a lot better than you."

"Actually, Mister Duanmuh was also poisoned." The nurse responded to Shannchyuan's remark.

"But it's not the kind of poison that can harm lives." Shannchyuan laughed. He looked so relaxed.

"Nurse, how about I take Mr. Duanmuh back to his room later," Tsaehorng said.

"Sorry, Sir! The doctor ordered me to return Mr. Duanmuh back to his room. He said Mr. Duanmuh was only allowed to be outside the room for a limited time. Only twenty-five minutes at most."

"Well, right now, I'm also inside the hospital room. So twenty-five minutes is not valid." Shannchyuan laughed again.

"That's not what it means, Sir," said the nurse.

Yihshyong, who was still standing, smiled at the nurse. "We know what it means. Mr. Duanmuh was just kidding." He looked at Tsaehorng.

Tsaehorng nodded. The young man took the nurse out of the room. After three minutes, he came in again with a face so beaming. He entered alone. The nurse did not come back into the room.

"Done!" Tsaehorng said with a big laugh.

"Eh? What did you say to the nurse?" Iren looked at Tsaehorng in amazement.

"It's a secret, Uncle." Tsaehorng smiled.

Yihshyong smiled broadly. He turned his gaze towards Shannchyuan. "How's Dahge doing?"

"As you can see. I'm just still feeling a bit weak." Shannchyuan moved his hands and feet.

"I don't think it's a little weak. Dahge is still very weak," said Jenqyih.

Shannchyuan laughed. "I don't feel that way."

"What Dahge feels is totally irrelevant. Others judge." Jenqyih took out those sentences while smiling broadly.

"Okay!" Shannchyuan sighed. "This time I really have to obey." He looked around him. "I'm sure there's something you guys want to ask."

"What happened to Dahge?" Iren walked up to Shannchyuan. The movement was so slow. Shinnshiow didn't know why. He also did not want to rack his brain to guess about it.

"I don't know." Shannchyuan replied as fast as lightning. Like almost without thinking.

"Dahge don't know?" Iren looked at Shannchyuan with a look filled with doubt.

"I don't know what happened. I have absolutely no memory."

"What's the last thing Dahge remembers?" Shinnshiow, who was still lying down, tried to tilt his body so that his neck wouldn't hurt as he looked at Shannchyuan.

"I remember I was in the main hall of that big mall. A flash of light made me unable to see. After that, I heard a sound that really hurt my ears. After that, I fainted."

"After that, what happened?" asked Iren.

0