Chapter 437 : Dongfang Jenqyih
56 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jenqyih immediately reads all the information written there. It clearly stated the room where Shannchyuan was treated. Even complete with the name of the doctor who treated him.

Good grief! Even these facts they already know!

"How did you guys get this information so fast? You even know the doctor's name!"

"That's only temporary information. It may still change."

"What about Miss Liuchiou?"

"Her relatives just took her away. So we don't know yet."

"How did her relatives know that Miss Liuchiou was being treated at the hospital across the street?"

"I don't know. Maybe she contacted her relatives herself."

"I don't think so. From the time the officers took her to the hospital to the arrival of her relatives, she hasn't called anyone at all."

"Are you sure?"

"I can't be one hundred percent sure. But I think so."

"Regarding that, I can't explain further." Jongli shrugged. "Her family is not just anyone. They must have trusted people who work in the police. Maybe they monitor all the news that comes from the police."

Jenqyih nodded. Jongli's words make sense.

"Are there any more?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your facial expression is like that. There must be something else blocking your mind!"

Jenqyih nodded. "Do you know why Dahge was in that place?"

"What place?"

"The house in which there was sulfur gas and ammonia gas."

"That house near here, you mean? I have absolutely no information as to why there could be such gases there. Also, I have absolutely no idea when Mr. Duanmuh was brought into the house. I'll try to find out later. But this is really weird. It's as if someone deliberately wanted to tell people about where the police could find Mr. Duanmuh and Miss Liuchiou."

"Do you think the police would be that stupid?"

"The police aren't stupid. But they are also realistic. If they think that's what happened, then they probably won't really investigate it. There are lots of other cases that should be prioritized."

"So what do you think is behind the case?"

"He is a Duanmuh. Even though he was brought up unlike the Duanmuh in and around Tianjing, he is still a Duanmuh. They are deceitful and very unpredictable. You really have to be careful."

"He's not like that."

"I believe he is a righteous person. Perhaps the Duanmuh in Yeuandong and the areas far away from here are kind and innocent people. But once they get close to here, to this gigantic city, or even to Tianjing and the surroundings, then they will be contaminated by other dangerous Duanmuh. Befriending them is tantamount to befriending a tiger. You must always be vigilant."

"Thank you for your concern. I will seriously consider it." Jenqyih looked around at him. "It's half-past two in the afternoon. Why is this place still quiet?"

"The food is expensive, and the taste is not good. So, not many people come here." Jongli laughed. "That's why I asked you to meet here."

So it turns out that the reality is opposite to the name of this place which is "Generous and Delicious Canteen."

"Oh! I thought I could have something to eat. All right, let's talk."

"You can order food if you want. Although it's not delicious, but I don't think it's too much of a problem for you. Wouldn't a Shannchyuan follower always cherish all food?"

0