Chapter 438 : Dongfang Jenqyih
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jenqyih burst out laughing. "You're right! But this time I'll just order a drink! Let me get lunch with my friends at the hospital."

"But what if you find out that your friends are having lunch there right now?"

Jenqyih laughed again. "No problem. One of them definitely won't refuse if I ask him to eat one more time."

Jongli laughed and nodded.

They called the waiter to order drinks. Unlike the last time they met, this time Jongli looked so relaxed.

"What's wrong? Is there something strange about me?"

"No. You seem relaxed today. Any good news?"

"The police have managed to find where the two bags that you gave to the kidnappers are."

"Really? Mister Chioulin didn't say anything earlier!"

"Of course he didn't. When he came to your house, he didn't know about this either."

"Isn't he the one in charge of this?"

"He is the coordinator who handled Mr. Beeihae's kidnapping case. He is in charge of many people. Sometimes reports take time to reach the coordinator. Usually distance and communication constraints are the key factors. Although it is not uncommon for it to be intentional."

"So, where did the police find those two bags?"

"The report I received isn't that detailed either. So maybe after this you should ask Mr. Chioulin in person. All I can say is that earlier, around ten o'clock, the signal attached to the two bags was suddenly detected by the police."

"As far as I know, the signal can only be detected, maximum at a certain distance. So the police plan is actually to follow silently, from afar, the signal attached to the two bags. But that is very risky because if the distance between them is too far, then they'll lose track."

"So, the police didn't give up. When they lost the two bags, they immediately dispatched thousands of police to comb the area within a five-kilometer radius from the point where the ransom items were handed over. Their efforts turned out to be fruitful. At ten past five, they found a signal from one of the bags. And fifteen minutes later, they picked up a signal from another bag."

"Your spy in the police must be of quite a high rank. Finding out in real time like this is definitely not easy."

Jongli laughed again. "I can't answer that. One thing is clear, they've managed to get the bag."

"What about the contents of the bag?"

"Capturing the signal emitted is not the same as finding the objects physically. It wasn't until about an hour and a half later that the police actually found the bag. Regarding its contents, of course it wasn't there. Both bags were empty."

"So, there is no more hope for us?"

"Who said? You just wait. There should be good news soon."

This person turned out to be much more mysterious than I remembered. I don't know if I remember wrong or indeed he has packed himself with a unique aura than before.

The waitress came back with their order. After the maid moved away, Jenqyih opened his mouth again. "Then how about it?"

"Do you mean about Yeuduo Jendaw? The situation has changed a bit. Duanmuh Shannchyuan has been found. Do you feel that what Mr. Yeuduo knows we should know as soon as possible?"

Eh? There are still many things we don't know. Of course, we really need information from senior journalists. Why did he ask like that? Is he testing me?

"What do you think?"

"I think it's necessary. But only if we find a clue that leads to it. Since Mr. Duanmuh has been found, then our focus right now is to find Gongyang Songfei. If we find the link between Mr. Gongyang and Mr. Yeuduo, then we will meet Mr. Yeuduo. "Besides, shouldn't you first ask Mr. Duanmuh about the extent of his involvement in the case happened to Mr. Yeuduo? From there, we can only draw conclusions."

"Okay, I'll ask later. Then what about this Songfei case? Are you guys going to take over this case from the police?"

"The police are not officially handling this case. So there is no taking over the case from them."

"So it's true that they didn't investigate the Songfei case?"

"They're investigating the case. Only, not officially."

"Why not officially? Do they really think that Songfei is just a paranoid hiding without good reason?"

"That's not it. But because there is another agency that is officially investigating Mr. Gongyang. So that other agency asked the police not to interfere for the time being."

"Do you mean the Public Security Bureau?"

"That's right! They didn't actually specifically investigate Mr. Gongyang. But Mr. Gongyang's name came up when they were investigating a big case. So they then immediately put Mr. Gongyang on the list of people they were investigating."

"So, is he a person of interest?"

 

0