[Vol. 6 pt. 33]
1.8k 5 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The rest of the massage was much less dramatic than causing explosions all across the dragon’s back. It helped that Azalabulia was thoroughly spent after that and basically a living, malleable mass of jello that began to melt in the hands of whoever held her.

She was so exhausted that she ended up getting a massage from her lovers while Eva took her time with Fraydranth. Fenrir worked from the top, giving Azalabulia’s shoulders a massage, while Serra worked below by giving Azalabulia’s feet a massage. Their combined effort made Azalabulia even puttier than she already was. Any more and Azalabulia was going to evolve into being a whole new race. Right now, she was only a human. If they continued, she would evolve into a putty slime.

Cassiel crouched down and poked Azalabulia’s cheek since she wasn’t able to resist. Surely enough, the cheek jiggled and Azalabulia giggled a bit.

“I’ve seen slime girls before, but I didn’t know this is how you turn into them,” Cassiel said.

“Wait, you’ve actually seen slime girls?” Fenrir asked.

“Yeah. There was a whole town of them under the Augus Empire’s protection. Livia wasn’t the biggest fan of them, but… they kept our soldiers happy.”

“That sounds lewd.”

“Because it was. It was basically a resort village in the middle of a forest that was run by a bunch of slime girls. The men loved going there.”

“Why am I only just now hearing about this?”

“Because you don’t need to know about a village full of slime girls who want to screw everybody and everything,” Cassiel narrowed her eyes at Fenrir. “Also, they let me in on their secret. They were all men in real life.”

“It’s not like I have any interest in going there. I’m just happier knowing that, somewhere in this world, there’s a village full of slime girls doing what they love.”

“At least they only went after the men who visited. They were perverts, but they had no interest in me. They were actually pretty nice to me. If they were trying to flirt with me all the time, I probably would have asked never to be sent back there.”

“Wait, if they’re guys in real life, but they’re girls in-game, and they’re having sex with guys in-game… does that make them gay? From the guys’ perspective, it wouldn’t be gay since they’d probably just assume the slime girls are girls in real life. People like to assume that avatar gender is real gender. So, the other players wouldn’t be gay, but what about the slime players?”

“I have no idea.”

“Now I’m curious about this at a philosophical level. But, more importantly, they’re all having fun which is all that really matters. So… where was this village exactly? For hypothetical reasons.”

“You trying to sleep on the couch tonight?”

“Please, Cassiel,” Nell said, “if my hero wishes to indulge in slimy pleasure, I say we let him! Besides… think about it. While it would look as if he were being pleasured by women, we know the truth thanks to you. He would actually be surrounded by men tending to every inch of his body, dedicating themselves to his pleasure. Our lovely, wonderful boyfriend would be thoroughly pleasured by a group of men taking on female form as slimes.”

Cassiel fell silent.

“Nice,” Serra said, still massaging Azalabulia’s feet.

“It gets even better when you keep in consideration that slimes are typically genderless in the first place! Or, at the very least, gender fluid,” Nell said, clearly proud of herself for that one. “While they are drowning my hero in pleasure, they would slowly change their bodies to be more reflective of their true selves. Hours later, once it has all passed, my hero would discover that he was no longer surrounded by slime girls. Instead, he would be surrounded and covered in slime boys. That would be when he realizes that the slimy goo on his body is not just part of their body’s slime, but something much stickier and—”

“Hang on,” Fenrir interrupted. “Cass, why’s me joking about going to a bunch of slime girls couch-worthy, but Nell going into a whole fantasy about me being corrupted by slime boys is alright?”

“Because I don’t get jealous if it’s other guys,” Cassiel admitted. “Girls need our approval and need to be on the way to join our relationship. Guys… you can do whatever you want with any guy. That’s why I’ve never cared about Olly being all over you.”

“What she said,” Serra agreed.

Azalabulia was too out of it to say anything, but she did give a thumbs-up while Nell nodded along.

“I’m not going to the slime village,” Fenrir sighed.

“But, my hero! Imagine how wonderful you would feel! They could pleasure you in ways that none of us ever could!” Nell said, earnestly looking as if she were trying to convince Fenrir into going.

“Why don’t one of you turn into a slime instead? I mean, it’s possible to become like any race you want. Now that I think about it… why’d you all choose to be human?”

“I didn’t know any better,” Serra said.

“I wanted to become an angel, so it’s not like I didn’t try,” Cassiel explained.

“Ex-explosions!” Azalabulia mumbled.

“Well, I became something different, my hero, and Eva did as well!” Nell said.

“I don’t get why so many people prefer to play the basic human race in MMOs when they can be so many things that are so much cooler,” Fenrir said. “But, it’s nothing to shame over. Just kind of sad that people aren’t interested in exploring all of the possibilities.”

“You mean sad that you don’t get to explore your fetishes,” Cassiel said, accurately calling him out. It was obvious that she was right from the sudden sweat appearing on Fenrir’s forehead.

“I – I mean… you’re not wrong.”

“My hero, if you could change the race of our three humans here, what would you make them?” Nell asked.

Fenrir wasn’t sure what he would make Azalabulia or Serra, but he did immediately have an idea when his eyes settled on Cassiel.

Cassiel sighed. She knew what was about to happen.

“A dog,” Fenrir said.

“Yeah, you’re going on the couch tonight,” Cassiel sighed again.

“But you’d look adorable with dog ears. The beautiful, shining knight with dog ears who kills monster, heals the poor, and wants to become an angel. Well, seeing as how all dogs are already angels, you’d finally get to fulfill your goal of becoming an angel. Dog ears and tail, angel wings and halo – yes. Just, yes. Please. I need this, Cass.”

The more he talked, the more she ended up blushing. Even if they were already dating for a significant amount of time, and even if he was being a degenerate thinking about how to make her some sort of strange hybrid to cater to his fetishes… he called her adorable and beautiful. All that was missing from his ideal version of her was a collar. After all, what would be the point of making her get dog ears and a dog tail if he wasn’t going to put a collar on her as well?

Of course, she wasn’t going to say that.

“Oh, and I’d have a justification for putting a collar on you,” Fenrir said.

Of course, she didn’t need to say that.

Cassiel’s reddened cheeks revealed to everybody exactly what she thought about Fenrir’s fantasy.

“You can be my angelic doggo waifu,” Fenrir said.

“God, I hate how that sounds nice,” Cassiel said.

Of course, she didn’t realize that she said that.

It took a few seconds for her to realize that she actually admitted to that out loud. Once her brain caught up to her actions, she stood up, walked over to a tree, and sat down behind it so that the others couldn’t see her.

All they could see was steam escaping from around the tree, likely coming from just how hot the blushing was making her.

“She’s so cute,” Fenrir said with a satisfied smile on his face.

“Cass Cass is the cutest,” Serra agreed.

“She certainly is!” Nell said.

“Ex—…excutesions!” Azalabulia mumbled, managing to combine her desire to call Cassiel cute with her current state of being mindbroken by her love for explosions.

“Me next. What do I get to be?” Serra asked.

“A mouse,” Fenrir answered.

Serra frowned. “Not lewd enough.”

“Have you ever seen the meme of the hamster with the banana? Replace the hamster with a mouse.”

“Oh. Nice. I approve.”

“But seriously, I don’t know. I kind of think it’d make more sense for everybody to become non-human while you stay the only human. That way you’re the small, perverted human with a harem of other species.”

“Maybe.”

“Do you have any ideas, Nell?”

Nell tapped her cheek as she pondered the idea of Serra as another species. “Ah! I know! I believe that the true species hiding within Serra would be a shambling mass of perverse tentacles looking to get their lewd, suspiciously-phallic tips on and inside of everything!”

“A… a mass of tentacles? Not even a cute tentacle girl or something?”

“Nope! Only tentacles.”

“Nice,” Serra said.

“I mean, I can kind of see how that fits her personality, but… here I was thinking something small and cute,” Fenrir said. “Small, cute, and mischievous. I think even a cat would fit better, especially with how quiet she is. Like… the kind of cat that is quiet and might even seem cold at times, but actually just wants to cuddle all the time and has no idea what respecting personal space is. Also, Serra with cat ears would be adorable.”

“Hmm… you make a very strong case,” Nell said. “I can see that. I can absolutely see that. It may not fit her lewd nature, but it does fit the rest of her. Serra’s perverseness can only be compared to that of a shambling mass of horrifying tendrils eager to breed whatever they may find, but that is only the perverse side of her. Which, to be fair, is a very large side of her. As for the rest of her – I agree. A small, quiet, cuddly cat that has every intent to suffocate you in the middle of the night by spreading herself out over your face. Not in a lewd way, mind you, though I am sure she would be interested in that as well!”

“But Nyaiko is a cat,” Serra said. “I wanna be different.”

“Hm. What about a tiger? While they are both felines, a tiger is much more predatory. I think? Everything we already mentioned would still apply, but the tiger aspect in specific could apply to your predatory desires. Tigers are cute, but they are killers. You are small and cute, but you are the most dominant and seductive one in our relationship.”

“Too big. That’s what she said.”

“You’re not supposed to ‘that’s what she said’ yourself. Have some faith in me, I would have had your back and said it,” Fenrir said. “Anyways, yeah, I think a tiger is too big and the killer equals dominant thing is a bit of a stretch. I mean, we could really apply that logic to any animal that is both cute and actually scary. Like a bear.”

“Hmm… you may have a point,” Nell said. “Finding another race for Serra is difficult. Perhaps she would be better off as a slime. Slimes tend to be naturally lewd and she would still get to look as she does, simply slimier.”

“A bear. I want to be a bear,” Serra said.

“Why?” Fenrir asked.

“So I can be scary and make bear noises.”

“Do you even know what a bear sounds like?”

“I’ll ask my virtual assistant for a sample.” A few seconds later and Serra nodded her head. “Okay, I’m ready.” After taking a deep breath, Serra performed her best attempt at imitating a bear. “Grrroooooar.” A very monotone bear that sounded like it had given up on life, but a bear nonetheless.

“Well… that was absolutely adorable, and I want to hear you try that again, but I’m not sure a bear fits you.”

And then Fenrir remembered something.

He remembered something absolutely adorable.

“Serra, without checking first, make a penguin noise,” Fenrir requested.

“Hwuak,” Serra said. She looked smugly proud of her “penguin noise.”

“Why be a penguin when you can be a bear? Wait, I mean, reverse that. Why be a bear when you can be a penguin?”

That was when it hit her.

That was when Serra’s true purpose in life became clear.

With sparkling eyes, Serra’s destiny became obvious. She knew what she needed to do – she knew what her life purpose was. She knew the ultimate joy that she could ever possibly experience, something even better than sex.

She could become a penguin.

“I wanna do it. I’ll be a penguin,” Serra said, excitedly nodding her head. Though, even excitedly nodding seemed slow when it was Serra doing it.

“I don’t really think that a penguin fits your personality at all, but… you would be cutest as a penguin,” Fenrir said. “The fact that it doesn’t even really make sense just adds to how cute it is. Something doesn’t have to be a perfect representation to still be cute.”

“You make a wonderful point, my hero,” Nell said. “After all, you willingly subjecting yourself to a group of men eager to devour you makes no sense, but it is still a wonderful thought.”

“Did we really have to go back to that?”

“Absolutely!”

Content with the massage that she gave Azalabulia, Serra stood up and pet her arms straight down against her sides before “flapping” them like a penguin would. “Hwuak.”

“Too precious. Way too precious,” Fenrir said. “Though… I’m not really sure how a penguin girl would work. Would it be like a harpy? Would your arms get replaced by flippers and your legs replaced by… short penguin legs?”

“Hmm. The actual implementation of it does complicate things,” Nell said. “Are there not some variants of bird girls where they have the wings on their heads instead?”

“Penguin head wings. I don’t know. They’d be cute, but they’d basically just look like floppy dog ears. They wouldn’t work as back wings, either. They’d just sort of… hang down flat against the back. Maybe staying human but having a sort of penguin motif in her gear would be best? She already kind of has that going on with the black and white.”

“I want to be a penguin,” Serra said, still flapping her arms.

“I’m… I’m just imagining you sliding down a snowy slope now onto a ramp that launches you into the water.”

“Speedy penguin.”

“Nothing about you is fast.”

“I can make you cum fast.”

“Ah! This is a ‘burn,’ yes?” Nell asked. “You have been ‘burned,’ my hero!”

“He-hearing you say I’ve been burned like that hurts more than the actual burn did,” Fenrir sighs. “Anyways… we’ll worry about Serra’s penguinfication later. What would Azalabulia be?”

“An explosion,” Serra said.

Azalabulia nodded with closed eyes and a wide smile, still enjoying having her shoulders massaged by Fenrir.

Nell returned to tapping her cheek in thought. “I would recommend a dragon for obvious reasons, but Eva already has that partially covered on her own, and I am also… dragon-adjacent, you could say?”

“Yeah, that’d just be one more member of the dragon-or-basically-dragon club,” Fenrir said. “Plus I actually don’t think it would fit her. She has an obsession with dragons, but I can’t imagine her actually becoming partly dragon herself. Wait, I know. I have it perfectly figured out.”

“Yes, my hero?”

“A—”

“Succubus,” Serra said. “Azawaza the succubus.”

Azalabulia’s eyes shot open as her cheeks turned red, though they weren’t quite Cassiel-hiding-behind-a-tree level of red yet.

“That… that was actually exactly what I was going to say,” Fenrir said. “Now, it’s time to test you. We’ll see if you want her to be a succubus for the right reasons. Why, Serra, do you think that Azalabulia should be a succubus?”

“Because she’s hot and has the biggest boobs. And she likes darkness and demons and stuff.”

Fenrir sighed. “You’ve failed me – well, kind of. Is there any reason other than that – any reason that comes after that for her being a succubus?”

“I want to see her dress up like one.”

Fenrir shook his head, clearly saddened. “You’ve come to the right conclusion but used the wrong formula. The task was failed successfully.”

“I think I understand what you are trying to get at, my hero, but please do educate us on why Azalabulia would make the perfect succubus!” Nell requested.

“Alright. You see—”

“It’s obvious,” Cassiel said, finally rejoining them.

“Let’s see if you can use the right formula then.”

“It’s like what Serra said. Out of all of us, she has a body that maches a succubus’s the most. She’s tall, mature, and curvier than the rest of us. If we were all lined up next to each other, most people would probably say that she looks the closest to what a succubus is supposed to look like. She’s got the highest sex appeal. She also likes darkness and demons and edgy stuff like Serra said, so it fits.”

“Right, but what else?”

“I’m getting there. I know how you’re thinking, so relax.” Cassiel sighed. “What would make her a perfect succubus is because, despite looking how she does… she’s a shy, caring dork who would never actually act anything like a succubus.”

Fenrir wanted to add a “when sober” onto that last part, but he resisted the temptation to.

“What is that word you like to use to describe when something isn’t like the stereotype, and that makes it cute?” Cassiel asked.

“Gap moe,” Fenrir answered.

“Yeah, that. Aza as a succubus would be gap moe. She’d look like the perfect one, but her personality is the opposite of one.”

“You’ve made me proud, Cass Cass. You came to the right conclusion using the proper formula.”

“Yeah, yeah. You figure out what Serra would be?”

Cassiel turned to face Serra who was still standing there with her arms at her sides.

“Hwuak,” Serra said.

“A penguin? I don’t know how it’d work, but it’s cute,” Cassiel said.

Despite Serra’s best attempt at a penguin noise actually not sounding anything like a penguin, they all knew exactly what animal it was supposed to sound like.

“I – I don’t know how to feel about… about being a succubus,” Azalabulia said, finally snapped out of her post-explosion mindbreaking due to the embarrassment of hearing them justify her as a succubus.

“Ah, there is another factor to consider that would be perfect for you!” Nell said. “If you are a succubus, and Cassiel is an angel – my apologies, an angelic dog, then it would be a wonderful contrast! The holy, angelic knight with golden hair. The dark, demonic sorceress with pale hair. Halo versus horns. Dog ears versus bat wings. Canid tail versus heart-tipped tail. Breast-against-breast, pushing their chests against one another as they glare into each other’s eyes to assert their respective dominance! Light versus dark! Purity versus corruption! And then… realistically speaking, they would both be thoroughly dominated by a certain penguin.”

The image was clear in all of their minds. Cassiel and Azalabulia, an angel and a demon, together on a bed panting, exhausted, and covered in various suggestive fluids with messy hair covering their faces, and between them on the bed with her arms behind her head was none other than Serra the penguin.

“That’s some seriously powerful flapping,” Fenrir said.

“Never underestimate the flap,” Serra said, holding her arms out to twist her torso from side to side. This allowed her to flap her arms forward and back… resulting in slapping Cassiel’s rear.

 

Meanwhile, others watched the group’s banter with great amusement. “Are they always like this?” Fraydranth asked, her voice quiet enough so that only Eva who was hovering in the air next to her could hear.

“Yeah, pretty much,” Eva answered. “They kind of lose track of where they are and whose around them, and what they’re supposed to be doing, to do things like this.”

Eva could barely hear what was going on even with her enhanced hearing, but she could see Cassiel pouting and trying to run away from Serra who was chasing after her rear with flapping arms. She could also see GG and the group of humanoid dragons awkwardly standing around waiting for something to do, trying not to interrupt the lovers’ banter and play.

“Oho? I see. How amusing,” Fraydranth said. “Also, I must thank you for the wonderful treatment. That far exceeded my expectations.”

“I’m curious what you did expect. You kind of asked for the impossible.”

“Did I? If it was the impossible, you would not have succeeded so splendidly.”

“That’s fair.”

“Of course it is. I am never anything but fair and just. That is why I expected nothing.”

“You… expected nothing?”

“Of course. It would be foolish for a dragon of my size to expect a massage from such small creatures. I was merely testing your resolve – your determination. So long as you did not refuse nor immediately give up, I would have considered any attempt as passing.”

“So… this was all just a test? What about the other parts?”

“I fully expected them to bring me the drink and fish requested, but I would not have faulted them if they came with less than ordered or were late. So long as I get some, or get the full request inevitably, that is more than enough for me. Yet, it would appear that all tasks have been accomplished in their entirety. I am truly impressed.”

“Then, are you going to help us?”

“I had every intention to since the beginning, so yes.”

“Really?”

“Really. Those lesser dragons – GG and his followers, they are… very particular. Do not let them know this, but I put on this high and mighty act for them. They came to me treating me as if I were some sort of godly being, so I did them the favor of behaving as such. Truth be told… it gets incredibly boring here. They should have built their village in this clearing rather than where they did so that I would have company and something to watch but, instead, they have chosen to treat this area as a sacred ground of sorts. They seem to be under the assumption that I actually care about this location.”

“You don’t even care?”

“No, why would I? It is just another clearing in the mountains.”

“Then why do you spend all your time here?”

“Traveling beyond the mountains is asking to be hunted by other groups of you small creatures. Traveling deeper into the mountains is asking to be hunted by larger and more powerful dragons. Remaining here allows me to stand at the top of the food chain… and it is the only space nearby, that is not outside of the mountains, large enough for me to comfortably rest. All of the other spots are too cramped. I am a very large dragon, you see.”

“I – I see. Well… if you want more company, why don’t you let GG know that they could move their village here?”

“I would not want to ruin their image of me.”

((This series is only officially posted to: scribblehub.com, acearriande.com, patreon.com/acearriande, and royalroad.com. If you are reading this series on any other website, please send me an email at acearriande.dmca@gmailcom. I will not be able to continue posting my stories for free if my series continue being uploaded without my consent to other platforms. If you have paid money for this on Amazon, email me, file a report, and request a refund as it has been stolen and illegally published.))

“I’m… I’m pretty sure that they’re the ones acting how they are because they think it’s what you want.”

“Hrm? Do you mean to tell me that I have it backwards?”

“You both have it backwards, I think. Aza – Azalabulia, the one who loves explosions, is the only one who actually cares about you acting like this, I think. The rest of them are normal.”

“I see. Then it would be in my best interest to continue as I have been.”

“But—”

“I would not want to disappoint the one who wishes to become my apprentice, after all. It is my duty as her teacher to live up to her expectations – to serve as a role model for her.”

Eva couldn’t help but to smile at the teacher wanting to be an ideal teacher for the woman who actually was a teacher in real life. “I see. You’re really kind.”

“Somebody of my blood has to be.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“The rest of my kin – those who share my blood. They are all miserable little whelps who want to burn down everything they see, hoard treasures acquired from around the world, fight each other for superiority – it was all so tiresome. That was why I left and came down here. My eldest brother is currently the most powerful of the dragons and, while we are not on the best of terms, he at least respects my decision to have left and prevents any others from coming for me.”

“So… what you’re saying is that, deeper in the mountains, there’s a bunch of family drama going on between dragons?”

“Yes. Does it surprise you that dragons have such issues, or did you think that only you smaller creatures can be so petty?”

“I expected more… nobility.”

“Hah! Please. Those scaly brats are anything but noble. They are immature, ill-tempered, greedy, and whiny. Many of my kin would go on a rampage for something as petty as getting a splinter stuck in their foot.”

“Splinters bother dragons?”

“The dragon equivalent of a splinter is a tree.”

“Oh… that makes more sense. I’d probably be pretty upset if I had a tree stuck in my foot.”

“It is no bigger deal than your equivalent of a splinter when we are as large as we are. I feel no sorrow over my kin being killed in defense when they go on rampages for such petty reasons.”

“You don’t care that we kill them?”

“Well, perhaps ‘kill’ is too strong a word. We are immortal, after all.”

“You – wait, what? Seriously? You’re immortal? How? Players have killed dragons before and skinned them and eaten them and everything. How are you immortal?”

Fraydranth tilted her head and raised an eyebrow at Eva. “You lesser creatures eat us?”

“I – I mean… we kind of eat everything.”

“How… strange. Moving past that… reveal, yes, we are immortal. When one of us dies, we are reborn in an egg at the heart of the mountains. No death is lasting for us. So long as our eggs are safe, we may never die.”

“What happens if one of the eggs gets destroyed?”

“Then I suppose we would die, but no threatening force has ever made it even slightly close toward the true heart of the mountains.”

“Are you sure you should even be telling me this?”

“What? Are you going to fly there and crush our eggs on your own? Not only are our eggs harder than the most powerful metal, but you would be devoured before you could ever get close to them.”

“No, it’s just… this all seems like kind of an important secret to be revealing to some random girl asking questions.”

“We dragons may not be noble, but we are proud. So proud, in fact, that we do not hesitate to openly speak of our ‘secrets’ because we are confident that none could ever seriously threaten us.”

“Then what if somebody does seriously threaten you?”

“Then we will have learned our lesson, clearly.”

“I… see. Anyways, you said you’re going to help us. Just to confirm one more time, you mean that you’re actually going to fly out of the mountains to help us against the world serpent and its army?”

Fraydranth nodded her head. The simple act of that was enough to create a gust that Eva struggled against. “That is what I intend to do, yes. It sounds like it would be a fun time and, while I may not be as battle-addicted as my kin, I do enjoy a good opportunity to bare my fangs and flex my wings. It is troublesome to do so against my kin, but a serpent from the ocean? I will have no desire to hold back.”

“Thanks, Fraydranth. They’re all going to be really happy to hear that. I was nervous that we might not actually stand a chance… but if you’re there to help us, we should be fine.”

“It is nothing to thank me for. I wish to enjoy this sight again sometime, so it would be a shame if anything were to happen to it.”

Looking at the sight that Fraydranth was talking about, she saw Cassiel far away from the rest of the group at this point… and Serra right behind her with her flapping arms still. Serra was adamant in her pursuit of Cassiel’s rear, a dedication that Eva had no trouble in understanding herself.

Meanwhile, Nell was clearly whispering something—almost definitely a lewd fantasy—into Fenrir’s ear, and Azalabulia was being praised by GG and his group for the explosive display.

“They are all good children, so I shall do my duty as a wingmother and protect them,” Fraydranth declared.

“A wingmother?” Eva asked.

“A wingmother is one who protects the eggs at the heart of the mountains. I have no eggs of my own, so you will all have to serve as my eggs. You are my eggs and I am your wingmother. Therefore, it is my duty to protect you to the best of my capability. In return, all I ask for is company every so often. Fish, wine, and more massages are also welcome.”

Eva smiled once more and nodded her head. “I’ll make sure that we come and hang out with you every now and then. I know that Azalabulia will probably want to spend all her free time here with you, and we’ll give you more fish, wine, and massages whenever you want.”

“I see that I have raised my eggs well,” Fraydranth teased.

Eva, wanting to tease back, said, “I – I guess we have a good wingmom.”

Fraydranth cocked her head at the comment, but not because she thought it was strange like Eva feared it would be. Instead, Fraydranth was amused. “‘Wingmom?’ That is a… rather cute nickname. I shall accept this title, my egg.”

Eva didn’t know how to feel about being called an egg, but there was something special about being called an egg by a massive dragon that made her feel warm inside.

Patreon Harem Members: Kyoma, Emojiman, Alex R., Batty, Caleb, Casey L., Eric B., Isaac H., Jeremy D., Koors, Matt, Meatshield, Monk, Nacho, Red Viking, Somedude, William, Zach W., XCIX, Bill, Sean C., Jared A., Philip W., Seraph, Solian, Senelcar, Jopejoe1, Connor, Geariah, Awdyr S., AcleoDams, Cody G.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, and rate!

Donate | Discord | Twitter

38