[Vol. 3 pt. 17] Patch 3.0: Apartment Life with Four Girls
5.2k 2 111
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unfortunately for the sleeping Aiko, she gets accidentally smacked in the face by Alice when she tries to scoot over toward the edge of the bed. “A-ah, sorry, and good morning, Aiko. I am not very well aware of my legs, but I will try my best not to make that mistake happen again!” Alice apologizes.

Aiko mumbles, lets out a cat-like yawn, and falls back to sleep a few seconds later. There is nobody left on the bed to stop her from sprawling out across it and taking up as much space as her body can. Her shirt ends up getting bunched up, showing off her slender tummy that Ryouta wants to play with at the sight of it.

Cassandra sees how he’s looking at Aiko and looks down at her own abdomen. A subtle pinch confirms that it’s getting soft and – well, pinchable.

This is something that she must keep secret from Ryouta and—

Serra pinches the other side of Cassandra’s stomach, causing her to jump, squeak, and blush.

Ryouta looks over at the commotion and sees Serra still with her fingers pinching some of Cassandra’s stomach between them.

Cassandra, looking like she’s about to cry, glares at Ryouta and demands that he looks away and forgets what he’s seeing through her eyes alone.

Knowing what’s best for him, Ryouta looks away and forgets that he ever saw Serra pinching Cassandra’s stomach. Well, he tries to. All he can think about is how he really wants to pinch her himself and how he bets that her stomach would make a great, really soft pillow. Though, he doubts that he would survive the day if he tells her that.

He’ll just have to subtly try to use her as a pillow sometime.

Thinking about it, he pretty much wants to try using all of his girlfriends as pillows. He’s already used Alice’s breasts as a pillow, basically. He also wants to try resting his head on Alice’s thighs, Cassandra’s stomach and thighs, and Serra’s chest and thighs.

He really just wants to use all of their thighs for his own personal enjoyment.

Then a brilliant idea pops into his head. It is an idea so marvelous and perfect that he is amazed that he never thought of it before.

Cassandra. Sweater. Stomach. Pillow.

“Wait, why am I getting horny from that?” Ryouta thinks to himself. Scared of developing too many new fetishes this morning, he shakes the thought out of his head and goes into the kitchen to help Alice with preparing breakfast.

It turns out that Alice is a pretty good cook. Every egg she cracks is cracked with such precise perfection that not a single drop of the egg white lands outside of the bowl that cracks them into. If Ryouta were to try that, he knows that the white would get splattered all over the counter and probably only half of it would end up inside of the bowl.

Eggs, vegetables, herbs – Alice masterfully works the kitchen and its supplies to put five omelets cooking consecutively on the stove at once.

They already look far better than anything Ryouta has ever made.

“How’d you learn to cook so well?” Ryouta asks her.

“Ah! I am glad that you believe that. As for how – well, I always knew that I would never be good for much due to my legs, so I wanted to get good at everything I could that does not require walking! Your kitchen is just a bit too tall for me which is why I require assistance, but back home, the kitchen was modified so that I could reach everything,” Alice explains.

Ryouta is worried now about her family and servants. If everything was lowered for her, they probably have some back problems.

“I also create all of my own costumes and wigs!” she continues.

“Seriously? You’re pretty talented then,” Ryouta praises her.

Alice smiles while flipping the omelets. “If there is anything that you would like me to wear, I can make it and wear it just for you! Are there any characters from shows or games that you would perhaps like me to dress up as? If you so wish, I could even try to mimic their personality for you.”

“Alice, stop, you’re getting to be too perfect. I don’t know if my heart would be able to handle any of that.”

“I am also willing to make costumes for the others, of course! If there is anything you would like to see them dressed up as… perhaps you would like to see Cassandra in a succubus outfit while Serra wears an angelic one, or the other way around? I must admit, I am also attracted to the idea of Serra wearing leather while Cassandra wears a headband with dog ears and a tail—”

“What was that?” Cassandra asks, looking into the kitchen.

Ryouta is just happy that Cassandra interrupted Alice before she said anything too intense.

“Oh! I was just saying that I am fond of the idea of Serra wearing leather and dominating you while you wear a headband with dog ears and have a tail plug,” Alice explains.

Cassandra blinks a few times.

Ryouta blinks a few times.

Serra sits on the couch and waits for food, trying to stay awake and yawning every now and then.

Alice blinks a few times at Cassandra’s and Ryouta’s blinking and then checks on the omelets.

“Ryouta,” Cassandra says.

“Yeah?” Ryouta asks.

“Why are you putting those thoughts into her head?”

“I – I don’t know what you mean.”

“You’re making her want to dress me up like a dog. Do you have a fetish for dogs? Is that why you have those ears and tail in-game and why a rock turned into a dog?”

“I’ve got some new fetishes this morning, but being attracted to dogs isn’t one of them. Well, dog monster girls are a different story.”

“Perverted dog bastard. And what would those new fetishes be? Do I even want to know?”

Alice chimes in, “I think they may be ear related.”

Ryouta tries not to blush but fails.

Cassandra, to his surprise, also blushes.

Now that he thinks about it, he’s gotten pretty close to her ears a few times before and got some nice reactions out of her as a result.

“They’re done! Please gather everybody at the… where do you normally eat, my hero?” Alice asks while turning the stove off.

“Uhh, on the couch or at my computer,” Ryouta answers.

Alice does not look impressed. “We are buying you a proper table and chairs today to dine at! My goodness, you are no longer a bachelor.”

Ryouta loves when she talks like a mother scolding him, or perhaps it would be better to compare her attitude to a strict, older sister.

Either way, he tries thinking of any older sisters from anime that he would like her to cosplay as.

Cassandra, Serra, and Aiko sit on the couch, Alice stays in her wheelchair, and Ryouta opts to just eat while sitting on the floor next to the table in front of his couch. However, when Alice tells him that he must eat in a chair and not on the floor, he wheels his computer chair from his bedroom into the living room to sit in. It feels weird – foreign, sitting in that chair while in the living room, but Alice won’t allow him to eat on the floor.

Then he thinks about what it would be like if, instead of ordering him to get off the floor, she orders him to get onto it.

The dominant and sadistic, haughty princess type of character could probably be pulled off pretty well by her for whenever he is in one of his rare submissive moods.

Wait, if she could make any sort of costume that he wants… he’s imagining her as a blonde vampire who sucks on his neck and orders him around. It would be even better if she wears a gothic Lolita dress during it.

“This is really good,” Cassandra says between bites of the omelet. Then she remembers her stomach, looks down at it, and internally whines. “H-how many calories are in it?”

“Worry not, Cassandra! I will accept you no matter how plump you may become,” Alice says with a wide smile.

Cassandra looks like a ghost, and Ryouta is starting to think that Alice may lack some social grace. Either that or she just really doesn’t care about being subtle.

Aiko lifts up her shirt to show off more of that stomach he saw earlier. “Look, Ryouta! I run every day so I’m nice and toned, aren’t I? Wanna touch? Here!” Aiko says, grabbing Ryouta’s hand and bringing it to her abdomen. Her skin is smooth and soft, but also firm – tight. There is nothing to pinch there even if he tries to.

Serra pats Cassandra on the head when she sees just how ghastly she looks.

“Ryouta, we are going on a shopping trip once we are done with breakfast. It would be best to go early and avoid the lines!” Alice declares.

Shopping? This early? Ryouta usually only goes shopping in the middle of the night whenever he realizes that he’s run out of food and booze, but now she wants him to go before it’s even nine?

“Only if you dress up as a vampire sometime,” he says.

“Would you like sucking to be included?” Alice asks.

“Hey! It’s not fair that she gets to flirt with you so much but I don’t!” Aiko shouts.

“Yeah!” Cassandra agrees.

“Cass, you can flirt with me whenever you want,” Ryouta says.

“Sh-shut up, you know what I mean. Why – why don’t you ask me to be a vampire?”

“Alright. Will you dress up as a vampire for me?”

Cassandra blushes and looks away, nodding her head but not saying anything.

That’s when Serra sneaks up behind Ryouta and latches onto his neck, gently biting and sucking on his skin which makes him let out a surprised, boyish moan.

While the rest of the girls look on at Serra out of jealousy, Serra gets in front of him and signs to him that he tastes like eggs.

111