[Vol. 3 pt. 28] Patch 5.0: A Beach, a Cat, and Tentacles
5.1k 6 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Fenrir and Nell make it back up onto the beach, they see Aiko and Cassiel standing next to each other by one of those tentacle-filled shells.

“I saw this sort stuff in Fenya’s favorites! I’ll prove I what it takes to satisnya him!” Aiko says, trying to pull the shell open so that there is enough space for her to enter it.

Fenrir has no idea what transpired while he was underwater with Nell to lead to this happening, but he’s not going to stop it. It’s not like those tentacles could actually do anything in the first place. They are slimy and slippery, but aside from that, they are small and not phallic in the slightest. So, he won’t get jealous if a bunch of these tentacles, that will probably be annoyed if anything, are going to writhe around on any of the girls.

Cassiel notices Fenrir standing around watching and shouts at him, “Come stop her! This cow-cat bastard is doing stupid things!”

“I think we should let her make her own choices. She’s a grown cat, Cass Cass,” Fenrir replies.

“I must agree with Fenrir this time. We should allow her to make her own choices, should we not?” Nell says.

“You’re both just perverts who want to see it!” Cassiel shouts some more.

“Good-nya! I want them to see!” Aiko shouts over to them, still trying to pry the shell open.

Its many tentacles are already sticking out from its opening to smack her and try to scare her away, but it doesn’t work.

“Open up, nya!” Aiko shouts at the clam. “I need to give Fenya fyanservice!”

“Are you two seriously going to let her do this?” Cassiel asks Fenrir and Nell.

The two look at each other and nod.

“Yep,” Fenrir answers.

“I do not see why we should not allow her to!” Nell explains.

“Nyaha! Got nya!” Aiko says as the others hear the shell cracking open.

Fenrir didn’t consider it before, but now that he has heard the shell crack, he cringes when he looks over at it and sees the top of the shell bent backward.

They all get their first, good look inside of one of the shells.

At the center of it is a fleshy core that is immediately covered by the many tentacles protruding from it to try and protect itself now that its protective barrier has been peeled away.

“Are nya watching?” Aiko asks the others.

Cassiel sighs and facepalms while Fenrir and Nell nod their heads and give Aiko the signal to continue.

“I’ll be nyaice and take my boots off first-nya,” Aiko tells the tentacles.

With her boots and socks off, she steps into the shell and is careful to not step on any of the tentacles. Instead, she slips her feet down between them to stand on top of the bottom half of the shell.

The creature’s tentacles are already wrapping around her legs and still slapping her, mainly slapping her thighs as the rest of her legs have been constricted by other tentacles so her thighs are the closest, non-tentacle-covered parts of her.

“Nya don’t really get what’s supposed to be so nyaice about this,” Aiko says while a couple of tentacles curl around the bottoms of her thighs. Thanks to the man she looted her current armor and clothes from, all of her body is covered except for her cleavage, forearms, and head – well, and her feet now.

“This is pretty nice,” Fenrir says. “But, now I want to know if I could take that core thing out from the shell, or it’s stuck there. If it can be moved… I could toss it into a barrel, fill it with water, and then easily keep it for renewable bait instead of just taking an entire shell up onto the ship.”

“If you do that, my hero, then just imagine what could happen! While it is in the middle of the night, while Cassiel sleeps in thin garments alone from everybody else, the monster could get loose from its barrel and assault her in her sleep! Just imagine how she would look with those tentacles all over her, wrapping around her brea—” Nell tries fantasizing but gets Cassiel’s sword drawn and pointed at her.

“You’re officially as bad as the bastard next to you is. Don’t make me the main character of your perverted fantasies,” Cassiel says.

“Ah! No worries, for you are not the main character! The tentacled creature there is. You are simply its victim.”

“That doesn’t make it any better!”

“N-nya!” Aiko lets out a surprised cry.

The three look over at her and see that she’s fallen down. With her rear planted in the side, she apparently managed to fling the creature’s core out from its shell while falling and it has landed right on top of her lap.

Seriously, what is with everybody getting lap pillows before Fenrir? He’s starting to get jealous again.

All of the tentacles sticking out from the fleshy bulb are now capable of reaching all over Aiko’s body. Some wrap weakly around her throat, not being able to squeeze enough to do any damage, while others completely cover her arms and legs. Though, even with her limbs being covered and attempted to be restricted, she can still move them with just a little bit of struggle. The tentacles are really nothing to be concerned about. If she wanted to, she could escape at any time.

“Am – am I doing this right, nya?” Aiko asks, her face starting to turn red as some tentacles slap against her breasts.

“Keep it up, Aiko. This is great,” Fenrir says.

Nell applauds to encourage her.

“Are you seriously going to let tentacles have sex with her?” Cassiel asks.

“What? No, of course not,” Fenrir answers. “If they were going to have sex with her then they’d leak cum that melts her clothes and some dick-tentacles would already be coming out to join in on the action.”

Nell nods her head alongside Fenrir’s explanation.

“I hate you both,” Cassiel says.

“We love you too, Cass Cass,” Fenrir says.

“Hey! I want love-nya!” Aiko cries. “I’ll do even more thenya!” Determined to gain more of Fenrir’s favor, Aiko grabs a few of the annoyed tentacles and shoves them down into her cleavage. The tentacles continue trying to slap her and hurt her to scare her away, but it just looks like they are thrusting down into her cleavage instead.

Now Cassiel is watching as well.

“I’m definitely remembering this later,” Fenrir says.

“I wonder why you would wish to remember such a sight, my hero?” Nell teases.

“Seeing as how you’re probably going to remember this as well, I’m sure you know why.”

“Why rely on my imagination when I have you, Serra, and Cassiel?”

“I can’t argue with that.”

“I would like a turn with those tentacles, though! They look pleasant to run all over my skin.”

“Honestly, I kind of wonder how it feels myself. It actually looks like it might feel good – like, like a massage.”

While Fenrir and Nell calmly discuss the sight before them, Cassiel watches one of the tentacles slide around underneath Aiko’s vest until she sees it bulging up against the leather right near the front of Aiko’s breasts.

“N-nya?! Where – where do nya think you’re pinching-nya?!” Aiko shouts, staring down at the tentacles between her breasts.

When Fenrir and Nell pay closer attention, they notice that it looks the tentacles down her breasts are focusing on the front of them. That, given with what Aiko just said, tells them all they need to know: the tentacles are “pinching” Aiko’s nipples.

“I asked, where do you think you’re pinching?” Aiko asks the tentacles, pulling out the dagger strapped to her hip and making short work of the tentacles sticking into her cleavage. Next is the core itself which gets her dagger stuck directly into it, causing all of its tentacles to lifelessly fall down. “Only my Ryouta is allowed to touch me there. You should have appreciated what you were allowed to do,” Aiko tells the lifeless tentacle core.

“This is not how I expected it to end,” Nell says.

“Honestly, I had a feeling something like this would happen,” Fenrir says. “So much for having some regenerating bait to use.”

Aiko takes the lifeless tentacles off of her and stands up, brushing herself off. “How was nyat?” she asks Fenrir.

“It was pretty nice. It would have been the perfect totally-not-hentai fanservice if it was getting some sort of suspicious liquid on you while trying to shove some tentacles into your mouth, but I guess it never studied how to be a proper tentacle monster.”

“If nya can become a tentacle monster thenya can do whatever nya want to me with tentacles-nya!” Aiko explains.

“I don’t know if that’s possible, plus I’m becoming more of a wolf than a tentacle monster.”

“Bestiality is illegal, nya know. I don’t want my Fenya going to jail-nya!”

“I don’t mean an actual wolf. I mean more like,” Fenrir pauses to try and think of how to describe his pseudo transformation. He really doesn’t want to use the term “werewolf” since that just makes him think of furries, and he does not want to be associated with furries. “You’ll just have to see sometime. I don’t know how to explain it.”

“Like a furry-nya?” Aiko tries.

“Please never imply I might be a furry again. I am many things, but a furry is not one of them.”

92