[Vol. 3 pt. 36] Patch 6.0: A Royal Meal
4.2k 1 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nell lies down on top of Fenrir, resting her head on his shoulder and happily looking up at him now that he has stopped trying to embarrass her.

“Thank you, my hero,” Nell says.

“Anytime, princess,” Fenrir replies.

“Do you truly mean that?”

“Well, maybe not any time. We can’t just be in the middle of eating burgers when you demand to sit on my face.”

Nell giggles and playfully pouts. “Why not? I was planning on doing exactly that.”

“You’re one perverted princess. Between you and your dad, I’m going to start thinking that you’re the royalty of some perverted country where everybody lives in BDSM dungeons and worships sex.”

“And people accuse me of having too crazy of an imagination.”

“I guess you’re rubbing off on me.”

“I did do quite a bit of rubbing.”

“What, now you can make jokes about it without being embarrassed? If I said that a couple of minutes ago then you’d be blushing and looking like you’re about to cry from embarrassment some more.”

“I – I did not look like I was about to cry.”

“Perverted, crybaby princess.”

Nell slaps her tail against his leg. “Hmph!”

“Cassiel’s abusive tendencies must be rubbing off on you now. Also, let me see your tail real quick.”

“My – my tail? Why?”

“Just do it.”

Nell hesitantly swings her tail around so that its tip is in front of his face.

Fenrir gently takes it into his hands and observes it. He’s looked at it plenty of times before, but this is his first time getting a close look at it and feeling it.

The top and sides of her tail are covered in hard, rough scales that glisten underneath the sunlight, but the bottom of her tail is soft, smooth, and warm. The end of her tail splits into three tips with a fin-like webbing between each tip.

“A tailjob could totally work,” Fenrir says, tracing some of his fingers along the underside of her tail.

“My – my hero, that – it is sensitive there,” Nell moans.

If she was trying to get him to stop by saying that, she did the opposite.

Fenrir gives the underside of her tail even more attention by rubbing it, stroking his fingers along it, and massaging it.

“Nngh… my – Fenrir, wha-what are you—”

He trails his fingers up and down near the tip of her tail, sliding them all the way up until where her tail splits into three tips and then traveling all the way back until he reaches the base of her tail.

Nell’s breathing and moans grow heavy and erotic as she balls her fists on top of his chest, her eyes shut and lips parted as her tail excitedly twitches in pleasure.

Fenrir’s own tail would be wagging if he wasn’t lying on top of it.

“You are, nngh – you are going to make me want more… I thought you helped me earlier to relieve my desires, but now you are restoring them!” Nell whines.

“Then I’ll just have to help you out with your desires again, won’t I? That’s what a good boyfriend does. If I get you all excited, I’ll take care of you.”

“I shall be holding you to that,” Nell says before biting her lip.

The look they share with one another tells them that they might as well have another round of fun right here, right now.

“I – I never was into the idea of receiving oral, but I think your tongue has convinced me of its merits,” Nell says.

“Then would you like me to convince you some more?” Fenrir asks.

“I might, but,” Nell pauses to rub one of her hands against his crotch, “would you not like some relief of yourself? My tongue has some advantages of its own,” she says and sticks out her long, serpentine tongue to illustrate her point.

“Why not both?”

“That could wo—”

“Fen! You two better be done because we’ve got to go!” Oleander shouts.

Fenrir and Nell look to where the shouting is coming from with wide, panicking eyes.

Oleander, Serra, Cassiel, Nyaiko, and Rock all come rushing through some foliage and stop when they see Nell lying naked on top of Fenrir.

Despite the group panting and sounding panicked for their own reason, Serra gives Fenrir a thumbs-up while both Nyaiko and Cassiel look jealous at the erotic sight.

“I – I! This is – my hero and I – we,” Nell stutters as she starts going red from the tips of her horns to the tips of her tail.

“Sorry, I wanted you two lovebirds to get some more alone time, but uhh, we should really probably go,” Oleander tries to quickly explain.

“Y-y-you knew wh-where we were? You – you knew what we were d-doing?”

“Yeah, it was planned, and we seriously need to go.”

“That makes sense,” Fenrir says.

Nell looks down at her lover. “How – how are you so calm right now?!”

“Oh, yeah, you’re naked.”

“You – you – you are lucky I cannot think of an insult that I would not regret!” Nell whines before trying to cover herself up with her arms and tail as she gets up to grab her clothes.

“No time to get dressed, let’s go,” Oleander says.

“Just – just give me a moment!”

Nell pauses when the ground shakes.

It sounds as if something massive is coming. The sound of something pounding against the ground grows louder with every second that passes, and the louder that the sound grows, the harder the area shakes.

A tree gets sent flying and smashes into another nearby tree, cracking apart against it and knocking it down.

A massive, gorilla-like monster with a coat of thick, black fur stands where the flying tree came from. While its body is similar to that of a gorilla’s, its head is more like a bull’s and features four horns protruding from the sides of it.

It opens its maw to let out a howl that would shatter glass with ease. After banging its hands against its chest, it smashes them down into the ground with enough force that everybody is knocked off balance.

“Yep, no time to wait,” Fenrir says, rushing over to Rock to pick her up in his arms.

Nell, naked and exposed, looks shocked at him that she wasn’t the one picked up instead. Her blank expression is one of abandonment. Everybody else is looking at him the same way as if not a single one of them can believe he’s helping a dog instead of his naked girlfriend.

Then they all remember that Rock is the slowest one out of them all and would never be able to escape on her own.

The monster roars again.

“Let’s go!” Fenrir shouts.

The group takes off. Rock, being held like a child within Fenrir’s arms, looks over his shoulder and barks at the monster as it chases them. As for Nell, Cassiel has picked her up to carry her bridal style.

Serra, Nyaiko, and Oleander are left to run on their own.

“This isn’t fair! I want carried-nya!” Nyaiko whines.

“Now’s not the time for your cat talk!” Oleander shouts at her, occasionally casting magical vines at the pursuing beast in an attempt to slow it down.

“I need a portable cannon. I’ll ask Tabs for one later,” Serra says, one hand holding her hat down as she runs.

“I hope you appreciate us letting you have alone time with that dog bastard,” Cassiel says with a pout to the princess in her arms.

“You – you were in on it as well?” Nell asks her.

“Only – only because it’s fair to you! I get him to myself as much as I want later.”

“I’ll look forward to it,” Fenrir shouts back at her.

“Shut up! You’re not supposed to be listening! You’re lucky my hands are busy or I’d throw something at you!” Cassiel shouts.

All of their shouting causes the monster behind them to do some shouting of its own as it tears trees straight out from the ground to throw at them.

“What are our chances of being able to take this oversized monkey down?” Fenrir asks.

“Feel free to try by yourself,” Oleander answers.

“That aura it’s giving off – it has to be a boss-tier monster,” Cassiel explains, her voice more serious now. “I doubt we’d be able to kill a boss right now.”

“It’s giving off an aura?” Fenrir asks, looking back at it.

All he senses when he looks at the monster is death if he tries to fight it.

Yeah, that probably counts as an aura.

Fortunately, they make it to the beach and the monster fails at actually hitting them with any of the trees that it has been throwing their way.

Unfortunately, they realize that they’re going to be easy targets in the water while they try to swim back to The Shoebill.

“I have an idea,” Oleander says. “Nell, can you swim to the boat and try blowing the horn? That might scare it off.”

Nell clutches her clothes against her and nods. “I – I can do it!” she confirms.

91