[Vol. 4 pt. 7] Patch 2.0: Prime Real Estate
3.9k 2 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryouta, Cassandra, and Alice have managed to fluster one another to the point where they just have no idea what to say. They look at each other with parted lips as if they have something else to say but, whenever they actually try to say something, they stop and shyly look away.

“Are… we fighting with compliments? Over sex?” Ryouta asks after a few moments of awkward silence.

“I – I think so,” Cassandra answers.

“I would not even consider it a fight, but yes,” Alice says.

While the tensions may have seemed high to an outsider if they were to have seen their little “fight,” now the three are laughing or trying not to laugh from just how ridiculous they were behaving.

“I’ve got to admit, I wish all ‘fights’ were like that,” Ryouta says.

“I agree!” Alice says. “Fights would be much more entertaining if they included combatants trying to out-compliment one another!”

“What were we even talking about before that?” Cassandra asks.

“Oh, right. Sex. I was curious why we haven’t had any real sex yet,” Ryouta explains.

The room gets awkward again as Alice and Cassandra get embarrassed all over.

As for Serra, she has since completed the dishes, washed her hands, and claps them together before turning around with a smug expression of satisfaction for her work.

What Serra sees are three people awkwardly standing and sitting around while blushing. She tilts her head since she has no idea what the issue is, but since they just seem flustered, she figures that it can’t be that bad.

Ryouta sees her and says, “Ah, sorry. I ended up getting distracted and you did most of the work.”

Serra, watching his lips, shrugs and tugs down on his shirt.

He knows what this means.

Leaning down for her, Serra pulls on his shirt until his face is in front of her own for her to kiss him.

He knew that she’d want a kiss by pulling down on his shirt like that. What he didn’t know was that she was planning on slipping some surprise tongue into his mouth during it before pulling away and acting innocent.

Blushing as much as the girls on the couch now, Ryouta leans back up straight and only grows even more red when Serra licks her lips while staring into his eyes.

She’s looking at him like a predator at its prey. Fenrir may be inspired by a wolf, but when it comes to personality, it is Serra that is the wolf whereas Ryouta is the bunny that Serra wants to devour.

“An-anyways, let’s finish talking about it some other time, but I do think we need to seriously deal with it soon. I mean, it’s not that I’m just bringing this up because I want to have sex. I do, but I just… I just think we’re at the point where we shouldn’t be nervous about it. I mean, we’re living together. We bought a house together – well, Alice and her dad bought a house for us, but you know what I mean,” Ryouta tells the girls over on the couch.

“I do not disagree with you, my hero. We just… need to mentally prepare ourselves! And physically! I – I may not have been shaving my legs as much as I should be,” Alice explains.

“I don’t care if you’ve got some hair on your legs.”

“But I care! I would never want any of you to touch my legs while they are like this! Look!” Alice says, lifting up her skirt so that he can see what she’s talking about.

There’s nothing to see. Just some nice legs.

“I don’t see anything,” Ryouta says.

“Come closer!” Alice demands.

Ryouta does as told and walks right up next to her to kneel down and look at her supposedly-hairy legs.

Still nothing.

“Are – are you sure they’re hairy? They still look perfectly smooth,” Ryouta tells her.

Alice, burning red, takes his hand into her own and pushes it against her leg. “See? There is stubble!” she explains.

“Huh. Yeah, but it’s so short that you can’t even see it unless your face is literally next to your leg. Also, I thought you said you would never want anybody touching your legs while they’re like this?”

“I have to prove my point! You need to understand that there are very important reasons as for why nothing has happened yet, and this is one of them!”

“By the way,” Cassandra chimes in, “I hope you won’t be expecting me to shave my legs during winter.”

“I don’t. Why would I care if you shave your legs or not?” Ryouta asks, hand still on Alice’s leg.

“You – you seriously don’t care?”

“Am I supposed to?”

“Are you actually into hairy legs or something like that?”

“Not at all. I think a girl’s legs look best when there isn’t any hair on them, but it’s your body, so why should I care if you don’t feel like shaving your legs? It’s not going to make me less attracted to you.”

Cassandra may be blushing from his words now, but Alice is blushing because Ryouta’s hand is still on her leg despite her trying to pull it away. Now that his hand has actually reached one of its dream destinations, it is hesitant to leave.

“My – my hero, you can… you can stop that now,” Alice tries to tell him while pouting and tugging at his hand.

“Stop what?” Ryouta asks as he rubs his hand along her leg.

“I can’t even feel that, so there is no point in moving your hand!”

That doesn’t stop him from rubbing her leg more, slowly sliding it up higher toward her thighs.

Whereas before, she was truthfully only offering a minor amount of resistance, her strength increases as soon as he’s getting close to her thighs.

Ryouta’s eyes widen a bit from just how easily she’s able to stop his hand from advancing any farther.

When he looks up at her, he sees determined eyes and a serious expression telling him that his hand will not make it any farther up.

“Why – why can’t I touch your thighs?” Ryouta asks Alice.

“Because I know what you will be thinking if you do,” Alice answers, her voice just as cold and as serious as her expression.

“But… them being soft and squishy is a good thi—”

Oh no.

Ryouta remembers that he decided before to never call either Cassandra or Alice “squishy” before because he knew that would be a death sentence for him.

And what did he just call Alice’s thighs that she’s already insecure about?

Squishy.

“Squishy?” Alice asks, a twisted smile on her face as she forces her eyes to stay closed lest she look at him with murderous intent.

“Y-yeah… like, in a… in a good way. You know, like uhh… jello?” Ryouta tries to save it.

He makes it even worse.

“You’re so,” Cassandra says, watching the disaster unfold, but sighs instead of finishing her sentence. “I’m buying a dog house for you if you ever call me that.”

Ryouta tries to pull his hand away from Alice’s leg, but now she’s holding onto it with a death grip. Serra may be the wolf to Ryouta’s bunny, but now Alice is the serpent to Ryouta’s rowboat.

“Help,” Ryouta says, looking at Cassandra.

“Nope,” Cassandra answers.

“Save me,” he says, looking at Serra.

Serra looks away and puckers her lips as if to whistle despite no noise coming out due to the fact that she has no idea how to whistle.

“I – I love you?” he tries to tell Alice.

Squishy,” Alice reminds him. “Like jello.”

Ryouta brings his other hand up to try and free his hand, but that one gets grabbed onto as well. “You’re – you’re seriously strong.”

“Oh? I thought I was squishy like jello? Squishy jello is not strong. It is squishy.”

Ryouta has two choices.

Either he can die without ever experiencing something he has always wanted to experience, or he can really die while getting to experience something that he has always wanted to experience.

If he’s going to die here, he might as well go out in a blaze of beautiful glory.

Ryouta looks down at her thighs, takes a deep breath, and lunges his head forward!

Alice opens her eyes too late to see and stop what he’s doing.

Ryouta plants his face right into her thighs. He’s been wanting a lap pillow from her for so long. While this might not be a lap pillow since he’s pushing his face down between her thighs rather than resting his head on them, this is good enough.

He can die happy.

Or not.

“St-stop!” Alice whines, squirming around as she shivers and giggles.

What’s this? Has Ryouta discovered a weakness of hers?

“It – your nose is tickling me!” Alice whines.

Ryouta rubs his nose some more against the spot that it’s pressing against, causing her to burst into a fit of laughter strong enough that she releases his hands and futilely tries pulling his head away.

Wait, she has feeling in her thighs? And that feeling is one of her weaknesses as it’s a severely ticklish spot?

Ryouta may just live to see another day.

86