[Vol. 4 pt. 55] Patch 9.0
3.6k 0 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fenrir feels more than just feral instinct this time as he charges at Azalabulia. He feels as if the very spirit of a powerful wolf is within him as he extends his arms out to slash at his opponent.

At the same time, Azalabulia finishes chanting her spell and shouts out, “Bahamut Multi-Beam!”

The attack may not be as impressive as her ultimate attack that she used against that boss in the dungeon, but the magical head of a dragon still appears above her head to glare down at Fenrir.

It’s at this moment that Fenrir realizes he might be in some big trouble.

He cancels his attack to go on the defensive, jumping out of the way to the side and bringing his arms up to defend himself as the dragon’s head stays locked on to wherever he goes.

The dragon opens its mouth and roars.

Several beams of bright energy shoot out toward Fenrir at once, arcing and zagging through the air to correct course to stay locked onto him wherever he goes.

Yep. Fenrir is ready to be in a lot of pain even with the pain setting halved.

Three magical beams crash into his blocking arms all the same time, sending him between trees until he eventually crashes, rolls along the ground, and smacks into a tree.

His vision is darkened to the point of almost being blind as he coughs and struggles to stand back up.

It’s clear that he has lost the fight. He was supposed to in the first place, but it’s still frustrating to know that he wouldn’t have been able to defeat her even if he was trying his absolute hardest to. For most of the fight, he was trying his hardest.

“You’re way too strong, Aza,” Fenrir says under his breath after managing to stand up and lean against the tree.

Azalabulia walks up to him and strikes a dramatic, triumphant pose that is every bit as chuuni as it is smug. “Victory is mine, wolf!” she declares. “I see that you are still smiling. Is being beaten by a superior being truly so entertaining?”

“Yeah, it was pretty fun,” Fenrir says and wobbles away from the tree.

She breaks character as soon as she sees him having so much difficult standing let alone walking toward her. “Are – are you alright?” she asks.

“What are you talking about? You’re Azalabulia, right? Somebody as powerful as you should not be concerned for the one you just defeated, especially when I just tried rebelling against you!” Fenrir shouts, bringing Azalabulia back into character.

“Then, shall I put you out of your misery? I may be dark and twisted, but even I do not want to see an injured wolf limping around on broken paws.”

“There’s just one more thing I have to do before I allow that.”

Fenrir stumbles toward Azalabulia, his eyes shutting in the process.

Azalabulia can’t help but to break character again and grab onto him to try and support his larger frame.

The plan is working perfectly.

While Azalabulia holds him up, Fenrir brings his head down to hers and places his lips against her own in a soft kiss.

Operation: Full Chuuni’s goal was to have a full-on chuuni battle between Azalabulia and Fenrir to help them grow closer while also boosting Azalabulia’s confidence. Then, after losing to Azalabulia, Fenrir would pretend to be heavily injured and sneak in a surprise attack of romance while Azalabulia is still confident from her victory. The only change in the plan is that he’s not pretending that he’s heavily injured.

Not wanting to drop Fenrir, Azalabulia stays holding him and just lets the kiss happen despite how much internal panicking is happening within her mind.

“You’re way too strong,” Fenrir whispers after breaking off the kiss.

Azalabulia’s confidence meter refills after the damage it took from being unexpectedly kissed.

“And you’re pretty awesome during combat. Your spells are insane.”

Her confidence meter is fully restored, but it drops as soon as Fenrir kisses her again.

The next minute for her confidence meter is spent dropping and rising over and over again as Fenrir alternates between praising her chuuni abilities and kissing her.

He can’t let her get too flustered or else she might panic and quit the game.

As for his own confidence, since he’s the one with issues when facing older women whom he’s attracted to – well, his whole body hurts too much for him to care. The plan was for him to more or less “get over it” somehow, which never happened, but at least the pain is keeping him from caring.

Fortunately, praising and kissing Azalabulia so much is helping him get over it even if he doesn’t realize it yet.

“So dark and cool,” Fenrir says.

Kiss.

“Truly a dark queen deserving of following.”

Kiss.

“All of that dragon-themed magic is badass.”

Kiss.

“I feel like I might seriously die from how strong you are.”

Kiss.

He’s hoping that getting her to associate kissing with confidence is working. She looks less flustered and less like she’s about to cry after every kiss, so he’s assuming that it’s working.

That is, until she raises a hand between their lips to block him.

“What – what are you doing?” Azalabulia asks in her normal voice. “Why… are you praising me and kissing me so much?”

“Because I want to,” Fenrir answers.

Azalabulia turns slightly redder than she already is. She wants to look away, but she doesn’t. “Tell me why.”

“Because I want you to get more comfortable around me. If I can make you more comfortable around me, then I think I’ll be able to be more comfortable around you.”

“Are – aren’t you already comfortable?”

“Honestly, not at all. I’m just too tired to care right now.”

“A-ah… so – so you’re not comfortable with me?” Azalabulia asks, looking down now.

“Not like that, so don’t get all gloomy. I mean like… I’m not comfortable around you because I know you’re—” Fenrir shuts his mouth.

Now is probably not the time to refer to her as an older woman, especially when he already knows that she has a complex about her age.

Serra, Cassiel, and Nell give each other quiet high fives to celebrate their boyfriend learning when to shut his mouth. They’re still watching and listening to everything from a hidden position, of course.

“I like you, it’s just that I feel intimidated by you most of the time,” Fenrir explains.

“Se-seriously? You feel intimidated by me? I – it’s the other way around if anything!” Azalabulia says, looking up at him again now. “You’re like perfect in every way and already have three other girlfriends! I – I’m the one being selfish and trying to force myself into an already-happy relationship! I’m just… worried that I’m being too selfish and that nobody will like me. You’re all so kind and open and confident and… I wish I could be more like the rest of you. What – what is there to feel intimidated about?”

“I have a fetish for teachers.”

Azalabulia blinks a few times. “Sorry, I misheard you. I – I think.”

“I have a fetish for teachers and you’re way too hot, so when I combine how hot you are with the fact that you’re a teacher, it makes me nervous and I imagine you giving me special lessons after class.”

The only thing left out from Fenrir’s explanation is the fact that she’s an older woman.

“I – I… I think I misheard you,” Azalabulia stutters as her eyes spin around in flustered confusion.

Fenrir grabs Azalabulia’s arms and kisses her again.

He doesn’t know whether it’s because of how much pain he’s still in, leftover feral instinct inspiring him to be like this, or if he’s just horny by imagining her giving him special lessons. Maybe it’s all three of those combined. Regardless, he manages to bring out the confidence that he was able to use around Serra, Cassiel, and Nell to win their hearts over.

Well, maybe not Serra’s heart. She was always the one flustering and embarrassing him.

“I want more. I’ve been… wanting more ever since they told me it’d be okay,” Fenrir whispers into Azalabulia’s ear, now resting his head on her shoulder.

“M-more?” Azalabulia asks.

He places a kiss against the side of her neck.

“I-I-I don’t – d-don’t know if – if umm, if I’ll – if I’ll be any g-good, but.. i-if you…”

All of Fenrir’s weight leans down against her now.

“F-Fenrir?” she asks.

No answer.

“Are – are you okay?”

Nothing.

She helps him onto the ground and looks him over.

He’s breathing, but he’s unconscious.

Azalabulia brushes his hair off of his face and smiles from the cute expression he’s making. She’s seen him smile and laugh before, and she saw just how scary-and-totally-hot he can look during combat, but she’s never gotten a good look at his resting, peaceful face before.

Then she realizes that she was just consenting to having sex with him as long as he’d take the lead.

If Fenrir wasn’t unconscious and needing cared for, she’d be waking from the game to roll around on her bed in reality while screaming into a pillow.

73