[Vol. 4 pt. 62] Patch 11.0
3.6k 1 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Fenrir finds himself surrounded by fluff to end all fluff, a certain companion of his finally catches up and is not pleased when she sees the sight.

Fenrir, with one of the happiest smiles that any of the girls have ever seen on his face before, is surrounded by fluff and he’s struggling to give them all equal attention.

Rock stands there, watching on with soulless eyes as other animals get scratched and petted.

“H-hey,” Cassiel says, tugging on Serra’s and Azalabulia’s arms to redirect their attention to the defeated Rock.

“She’s being cheated on,” Serra says. “Poor Rock.”

“Is… is she jealous?” Azalabulia asks.

Rock slumps her front half and whines.

While Fenrir continues enjoying a world full of fluffy bliss, unaware of the fact that Rock is watching him, his girlfriends try their best to comfort his original pet.

“It’s okay, Rock. You’re cuter,” Serra says, petting Rock’s head.

All Rock does is whine and lie down on all fours.

“Yeah, don’t worry about it,” Cassiel says, unsure of how she should sound when trying to comfort an animal. It doesn’t help that Rock is made out of rock and does not have a single spot of fur anywhere on her body. Some parts of her kind of look scratchy and stick out a bit to give a very weak illusion of being fluffy, but alas, there is no fluff. Her belly and tongue are the closest things to softness on her body, and they’re both just really smooth rather than soft.

Rock whimpers and rolls onto her side.

“How about a belly rub?” Cassiel asks, rubbing Rock’s belly.

Rock huffs and whines.

“Wow… a dog who doesn’t want a belly rub,” Azalabulia says. “I thought all dogs loved belly rubs.”

“She usually does. She must be really depressed,” Cassiel says. “Poor girl.”

“I’ll go tell Fen to stop cucking her,” Serra says.

While Cassiel and Azalabulia try comforting Rock, Serra heads over to where Fenrir has been surrounded.

There are five of the creatures around him now.

Just looking at them fills Serra with a sense of danger.

With how soft and fluffy the creatures look, even Serra understands that one touch of their fluff might be all that it takes to get lost in their pristine wool.

But, she must be brave for Rock’s sake.

Serra steps closer and says, “Fen.”

“What?” Fenrir asks in response, his eyes shut from sheer joy and not even bothering to open and look at her.

“You’re making Rock jealous.”

Fenrir’s eyes snap open as he forces himself to stop partaking in the fluffing of supreme fluff. When he looks over the sheep that have surrounded him, he sees a depressed Rock failing to be comforted by Cassiel and Azalabulia. “Oh. I – I didn’t know Rock was here,” he says.

“She’s jealous because she doesn’t have any fluff.”

“But being rocky and smooth has its own appeal! I’d be disappointed if Rock did have fluff.”

“She doesn’t know that.”

“Yeah, you’re right. It’s not like that’s something I’ve ever brought up before.”

“Go make her feel better and tell her it’s okay to not be fluffy.”

“Alright, I – hey, wait. She totally went behind me and got addicted to Shogun. Isn’t she being spoiled if she’s upset about me and fluff when she has Shogun?”

“But Shogun has your approval. These things don’t have her approval.”

“That still sounds unfair.”

“Don’t argue. Rock is depressed and needs comforting. You’re her owner. It’s your job to make her feel better even if she is being spoiled.”

“So, am I supposed to try and cheer you up if you’re ever upset for something silly and acting spoiled?”

“Yeah,” Serra says, nodding her head. “That’s common sense.”

“That doesn’t sound very fair,” Fenrir says.

“But it’s what boyfriends and girlfriends do for each other. You make each other feel better and then talk about what’s wrong after. You can tell Rock she’s acting spoiled after making her feel better.”

“I guess that makes sense. Well, wait. What if I was upset because you caught me cheating on you? Would you still try to make me feel better first before talking?”

“No. I’d leave you and take Cass Cass, Nell Nell, and Azawaza with me.”

“Right. So, only try to make somebody feel better first when it’s minor and nothing major.”

“Smart dog.”

“I try.”

“Now go cheer her up.”

“Alright, alright. I’m going. Don’t let the sheep leave while I’m gone.”

“I won’t,” Serra says, the sheep already examining her to check her out and see if she will also pet and scratch them. She does since she can’t resist any longer.

Rock perks her up once she sees Fenrir walking toward her, but then she stubbornly looks away as soon as he gets close.

Cassiel and Azalabulia back off to let Fenrir do his thing.

“Come on, Rock. You know you’re my favorite,” Fenrir says, crouching down next to Rock and running his hand over her side.

Rock’s tail slightly wags, but she then lifts one leg up onto it to keep it pinned against the ground so that it can no longer wag.

“You know I love fluff, but I also love smooth. Nobody and nothing else has as smooth of a belly like you. That means you have the best belly to rub in the whole world.”

Rock’s tail wags up against her leg despite her best efforts.

“Plus you’re the cutest, and you’re made out of rock. That’s awesome. I don’t see any other dogs or animals walking around who are made out of rock. You don’t need fluff to be the best girl ever.”

She gives up trying to hold her tail down to instead let it wildly wag.

“Who’s a good girl?” Fenrir asks.

“I a—”

“I—”

Fenrir looks behind him.

Both Cassiel and Azalabulia have bright red faces and are looking away now.

“Who’s a good rocky girl?” Fenrir asks.

Rock barks, jumps up, and starts licking his face while wagging her tail!

He wishes that all drama could be resolved by asking who’s a good girl.

“Are you feeling better now?” Fenrir asks.

Rock barks and nuzzles against him.

“Good girl. But, you know, it’s not cool to be jealous. You have Shogun, so I’m allowed to pet other animals, alright?”

Rock whines but gives up after a few seconds.

“You know what you need, girl? I think you need to discover the joy of fluff yourself. Sure, Shogun has some fluff, but he’s nowhere near as fluffy as those things over there are.”

Everybody looks over to the creatures.

Serra is stuck in the middle of them all with a melting expression on her face as they rub up against her and almost cover her up with their wool. While they might not be any taller than regular sheep, the sheer amount of wool stacked high on their bodies almost reaches up to Serra’s face!

“Come on. I promise you that you’ll understand once you touch them,” Fenrir tells Rock, and so the two head over.

The creatures are suspicious of Rock at first. However, when they see that she’s with Fenrir and not showing any signs of aggression, one of them checks her out and rubs up against her side.

The sheep’s wool meets Rock’s smooth surface.

Rock is not the only one who discovers something. She discovers how great fluffy wool is, and the sheep discovers how great smooth rock is and lets out a satisfied bleat.

“Told you it’d be awesome,” Fenrir says as Rock gets surrounded by fluff, leaving Serra jealous now.

71