[Vol. 4 pt. 67] Patch 12.0
3k 2 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With Operation: Operation being underway, it is up to Fenrir to figure out when the girls plan on having their night.

The most important thing is that Fenrir has to figure out their plans in-game. If he figures them out while outside of the game, then it’s possible Saya might have to censor his memories to prevent him from recalling the plans for as long as he’s in-game.

As long as he can discover their plans while in-game, there’s nothing that Saya is allowed to do to block his memories.

“You know I’m on Team Girls, right, you baka onii-wan?” Saya asks Fenrir.

“Of course you would be,” Fenrir replies out loud since nobody else is around to hear.

“You’re lucky you came up with a good plan or I’d take your avatar over to tell them what’s going on.”

“You’re not allowed to do that no matter how much you might want to.”

“I’d break the rules and then just beg them not to reprogram me or something.”

“I have a feeling that wouldn’t work.”

“But it’d be worth trying if you guys were planning on ruining their night.”

“You know I’d never be able to bring myself to actually ruin their night.”

“I know, which is why I’m not taking you over, baka.”

“Hey, Saya. A random thought just popped into my head.”

“I know and I don’t approve of it, you pervert.”

“I mean… theoretically, wouldn’t it be possible for us to have sex?”

“Did you really have to ask that?”

“Well, you already know my thoughts, so I figured there’d be no harm in actually asking what you already know I want to ask no matter how horrible of a question it might be.”

“You want me to act like your little sister and a puppy girl, and now you want to do horrible things to me? That’s wrong on like, so many levels, onii-wan.”

“Hey, you’re part me, so you’ve probably thought about it yourself anyways.”

“Technically, all of your thoughts are mine.”

“Exactly, so that means you’re also a huge pervert.”

“…”

“…”

“You’re horrible, onii-wan.”

“So, is that a yes?”

“It’s technically possible, you pervert. Roughly seventy-one percent of all male players and forty-nine percent of all female players have tried engaging in sexual activities with their virtual assistants while immersed but not in-game.”

“Huh. Don’t worry, I don’t plan on actually doing anything. I doubt my girlfriends would be alri—actually, no. They probably would be alright with that. I don’t even have to think about whether Serra and Nell would be alright with it, and I can’t imagine Cass caring too much as long as she gets equal treatment later. The only one who might not be alright with it is Aza.”

“Why are you thinking about who would approve of you putting your horrible thing inside of a girl who’s pretending to be your little sister?”

“Because I’m a horrible pervert. Remember? You call me that all the time. Plus, I’m waiting and have nothing else to do. Might as well talk to you while waiting.”

“You know we could talk about normal things, right? Like, sports, or the weather, or anything that isn’t absolute degeneracy?”

“Now I’m think—”

“Please don’t.”

“I’m wondering if—”

“Stop this.”

“Couldn’t I theoretically have you turn me into a tentacle monster while in the lobby with you? I mean, during character creation, I was able to turn into whatever I wanted just to try things out.”

“I’m going to uninstall myself from your brain.”

“I’ll stop you with my tentacles.”

“You have no tentacles, onii-wan, and I’ll never let you have any. The world would be a far darker place if you had tentacles.”

“What? Haven’t you heard? Tentacles are the bestacles.”

“I thought it was, ‘Consentacles are the bestacles?’”

“Same thing.”

“You’re the worst, onii-wan.”

“I know.”

“How do you have four girlfriends?”

“I don’t know. Oh, speaking of,” Fenrir pauses when he sees his target approaching.

Saya sighs and says, “Good luck, onii-wan.”

“Thanks, and next time I see you, I want tentacles,” Fenrir thinks back to her to try and be quiet as his target approaches.

“Fenrir?” Azalabulia asks, looking around but not seeing him anywhere in sight. She does see the pickaxe that he dropped on the ground, though. “Are you here?”

“Over here,” Fenrir says from behind a rock that he’s leaning against in the shade.

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah, just tired,” he says, which is not even a lie as he’s been busy mining for the past couple of hours.

“Do you—” Azalabulia goes silent when she walks around the rock and sees him.

Her boyfriend, who she’s yet to do much with aside from light kissing, is leaning up against a rock with his shirt off and muscles glistening from sweat.

Azalabulia turns bright red at the sight. She’s already attracted to him more than enough when he’s fully clothed, but now he’s half naked and sweaty.

She wants to touch his muscles, but all she does is gulp.

“You alright?” Fenrir asks as he pushes his hair off of his forehead, looking up at her with a slightly tilted head.

He researched shoujo and josei mangas online before this.

Azalabulia stutters out, “I – I…”

“You look like something’s wrong. Come here,” he says, scooting over a bit to give her some space in the shade. Of course, he only gives her just enough space for her to barely fit without any room between them.

Azalabulia nods and does as she’s told by sitting next to him.

“This is way easier than pretending to be a chuuni,” Fenrir thinks to himself.

“Perverted playboy onii-wan,” Saya thinks back to him.

With a gentle smile, Fenrir places his hand on Azalabulia’s forehead to move her own hair away now.

Azalabulia’s heart is beating fast enough that she can’t even bring herself to look at him, instead looking everywhere but at him.

“You feel warm,” he practically whispers to her. “It makes sense when you wear all that black in the sun all the time.”

“Ye-yeah, it’s just… hot,” Azalabulia tries explaining.

“Maybe you should try taking some of your clothes off? Nobody is around to see, and you deserve a break from work.”

Azalabulia’s brain tries computing how nobody could be around to see when he is around to see, but then she short circuits. She can’t even bring herself to try and roleplay her way out of this by acting confident and edgy. Instead, she just nods her head and loosens her outfit a bit.

“Good. Now, here,” he says, taking a gentle hold of her shoulder to bring her head right down toward his crotch.

Now, this is when many, many thoughts run through Azalabulia’s head. It would even be fair to say that there are so many thoughts running through her head that they are all blurring together and resulting in no understandable thoughts.

All she knows is that she’s being brought right down toward his—

Lap.

He rests the side of her head on his lap so that he can run his fingers through her hair to pet her and give her a lap pillow.

Fenrir knows that Azalabulia would probably break down if he tried to literally fuck the information out of her. However, he does believe that romancing the information out of her might work.

It’s time for Fenrir to embrace his inner shoujo love interest.

At least he doesn’t internally cringe as much doing this compared to when he’s pretending to be edgy.

72