[Vol. 4 pt. 77] Patch 13.0: Operation: Operation
2.9k 2 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Do fish even bite at night?” Cassiel asks.

“Sure, why not?” Fenrir asks back. “I think.”

“I have a bite,” Corwin announces, already busy at work reeling the fish in. Despite the fact that the fish is practically bending his rod in half from how strongly it’s fighting back, he appears and sounds as calm as ever.

Meanwhile, Serra tries to distract Fenrir from fishing by running the tips of her fingers up and down the length of his fishing rod in a much more erotic way than a fishing rod deserves.

Then she wraps her fingers around it, sliding them underneath the line and giving it a few lewd pumps.

The gem rapidly pulsates at the bottom of the fishing rod. After all, Fenrir is trying to fish with Rod, his apparently-sentient fishing rod.

“I’m not sure if Rod is enjoying this or has no idea what you’re doing,” Fenrir says.

Serra immediately pulls her hand back when she remembers that the fishing rod isn’t just a fishing rod.

“Sorry,” Serra says, giving the rod a couple of pats.

Rod pulses once, letting them know that he forgives her for violating him.

“Oh no, you can’t tease me and be lewd. Whatever are you going to do?” Fenrir teases Serra.

Serra slides one of her hands behind her to grab his dick over his pants.

“Yeah, I should have expected that,” Fenrir sighs.

The serpent turns her head around to spit more water onto them.

“Stop getting us in trouble or she’s going to shake us off,” Fenrir tells Serra. “Besides,” he pauses to look behind them at Cassiel sitting in the farthest-away seat. “You’re making Cass Cass jealous.”

“I – I’m not jealous,” Cassiel says. “Maybe a little…”

Serra grabs one of Fenrir’s hands and brings it up to her chest, placing it directly against her breasts.

Cassiel remembers her previous realization of not being gropable in-game because of the breastplate that she’s always wearing, so she looks down at herself and groans.

“Corwin, I want your opinion,” Cassiel says.

“Yes, Cassiel?” Corwin asks.

“What do you think of girls who wear revealing armor?”

“Hm. I have always thought it was rather silly both in terms of practicality and appearance. What is the point of wearing armor that does not actually protect one’s body against danger? There were many women back in Port Tugator who walked around wearing armor that looked more like undergarments than proper armor.”

“Right?” Cassiel sighs. “But…”

“It does lack sex appeal,” Corwin says what’s on her mind.

Cassiel sighs again. “Right?”

“So, you want to be sexier?” Fenrir asks.

“Y-you were listening?”

“Are you forgetting I’m right here?”

Cassiel blushes and looks away. “I – I heard you tell Aza about how I don’t let you grope me.”

Corwin subtly leans down some more so that he’s not sitting straight up between the two as they talk about their relationship. Of course, he’s still reeling in that fish he hooked, too.

“Well, how can I with that armor? Plus I do it all the time in real life,” Fenrir explains. “Even Serra does.”

Serra makes two grabby-hand gestures at Cassiel’s chest.

“I-it’d just be nice to get some of that attention here, too,” Cassiel admits, her voice getting quieter and her blush getting brighter with each word. “Do – would you prefer more… revealing armor?”

“Nope,” Fenrir says.

“Seriously? You wouldn’t? But—”

“Actual armor is sexy.”

“Wha—?”

“Yeah. I can’t stand bikini armor. If anything, you could start wearing a helmet with some giant shoulder pauldrons and still be hot. Heck, you could wear full plate mail and still be hot. Girls in real armor aren’t as good as girls in sweaters, but it’s up there. Though, now that I’ve said both of those in the same sentence, I want to see a girl wearing sweater armor. I wonder if Tabs could invent that…”

“But – but then you can’t do anything without me taking my armor off.”

“That’s why I’ll just do twice as much in real life to make up for it.”

“B-but I said I want it here, too…”

Fenrir, forgetting that Corwin is even here, decides to use Cassiel’s submissiveness and says, “Then I’ll just take your armor off for you whenever I want to touch you. How does that sou—”

A massive fish leaps out of the water and gets pulled into Corwin’s arms!

Water splashes onto the ones discussing their relationship, and the fish’s tail fin almost slaps Fenrir in the face.

“Mood killer,” Serra says.

Cassiel was blushing, but now she just looks disappointed as she sighs yet again. Though, she does say, “Fine. I won’t wear bikini armor, but you better touch me more.”

“You know I won’t be able to resist if you say that,” Fenrir replies.

“A nice fish dinner to end the night on sounds nice, doesn’t it?” Corwin asks them.

It’s only now that the rest of those on the serpent’s back pay any attention to the fish in his arms.

The fish is an absolute unit. They are truly in awe of its size.

“Sounds like a good idea to me,” Fenrir says.

Serra says, “I want to skip straight to dessert.”

“Uh-huh. And what do you want for dessert?”

“Co—”

A loud whistling sound comes from The Shoebill.

Everybody turns to look up at where the noise is coming from, and they see a trail of red and black flames shooting into the sky.

The serpent looks up, looks back at the others, and dunks her head underwater while lowering the rest of her length so that as much of her as possible is underwater without submerging the others.

“We uh, might want to hang on to something,” Fenrir tells the others.

Before they have the chance to prepare for the worst, the firework explodes high in the sky with the force of a powerful bomb.

Hundreds of miniature explosions occur all around the main cloud of fire, each one a different color of the rainbow.

The shockwave from the blast is enough to almost turn The Shoebill onto its side, and those on the back of the serpent have to hold on with all of their strength to not get tossed off into the air.

Unfortunately, Corwin’s catch gets swept away and lands in the water a good distance away.

The continued micro-explosions all around the initial burst light up the mushroom cloud drifting up into the sky.

“Azawaza is seriously overpowered,” Fenrir says.

“I wanna see her try that on a city,” Serra says.

“Can you not encourage her to turn us all into war criminals?”

“No.”

It takes a minute for the display to finally end. Once it’s over, all they can hear is the maniacal laughter of a certain woman onboard The Shoebill.

72