Chapter 26 A low-budget Naruto clone… there seems to be a lot them of those in this world.
1k 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-...I-I lost?(Takao)- Said Takao.

He was still bewildered from his loss to Homura.

-...Of course, you'd lose. It's only been a week since our last spar...do you have a concussion or something?

The fight lasted less than 30 seconds.

Homura, did not even break a sweat or had any need to cheat.

Takao was just that much weaker than himself. But to be fair, Takao was younger. More specifically a year younger than Homura.

If the boy was bigger for his age or more talented, he could have overcome this disadvantage...sadly he wasn't born that lucky.

- N-no! But I've trained really hard!(Takao)- Said the brat, almost about to throw a temper tantrum.

- Again. It's only been one week.

- Muhhhhhh! Itsuki!!!!(Takao)

- W-what!?

- Fight me again!(Takao)

- ?! No. That's not gonna change anything!

Homura was taken aback by Takao's persistence.

(This guy is starting to remind me of Naruto...I-I think. D*mn...I f*cked up! Better to just cut my losses...and let Uchiha Itsuki go back to hell.)

- But how can I beat you if I only challenge you once a week! That's not fair(Takao)

- Then stop challenging me every week! ( I feel like this is karma getting back at me for my bad deeds!)

- !!! B-but I-I just w-wanted t-to...bwaaahh!!!(Takao)

The young boy started crying. It is unclear if the boy was crying because of his loss or something else more deeply rooted, but maybe something just snapped within him.

- ?! What!? Stop crying!

(If this goes on this kid might blow up my entire scheme!...I can't let him! Not until I get my hands on Sasuke!)

Unlike the other kids, Sasuke is an actual genius.

Someone able to perform fire release as a brat and worst of all, he is the beloved brother to Uchiha Itachi!

He was a high spec existence.

Getting to Sasuke's DNA as a child was the best option.

Because who knows how much the gap between their abilities will be, the older they get.

- *sigh* listen Takao...

Homura approached takao and leaned over and patted the kid on the head; trying to calm the kid down or...who knows what he was thinking.

He surely didn't know himself about what to do in that specific situation, and was mainly trying to act in a big brotherly way.

In order to stop the kid from crying.

- !? Bwahhhh!!!!!!(Takao)

However, this show of affection only made the opposite effect.

Takao grabbed Homura's shirt and started crying even more.

- What the fck! ( why did he grab me?!...I-I almost forgot this guy is a kid... an orphan at that. Guess, deep down he's just a kid and will crumble due to too much pressure under his shoulders.)

Homura was surprised by Takao's behavior because even for a kid this age, this was quite peculiar.

Kids in the ninja world are usually quite mature. Especially the ones from clans or orphans in general.

- (...But still, I can't believe that this guy is an uchiha)...listen Takao- said homura patting Takao's head trying to calm him down.

-Bwaaaaah!!!!(Takao)

However that did not work!

-LISTEN!!!!- yelled homura, while also shaking the brat around.

- huh!?(Takao)

Takao, look at Homura with a puzzled look on his face.

- *sigh*...it is clear that you haven't started your training properly.

- Geh! N-no! I-I did!(Takao)

- (The nerve of this sh*tty brat! Lying to me...*angry* If you had started your training, I would not have targeted you!) *sigh* it's ok. I have only started training as well, when I was your age, I was way weaker than you.

- R-really!? Ah! Of course! The only reason that you can beat me is because you're older than me!  Not fair! Boooooooo!(Takao)

- (I swear...if only I could murder this kid!!!) *sigh* listen up! I can teach you on how to train once a week, if you truly want to get stronger.

- Eh! Really?!(Takao)

- It won't be much but at least you will have the basics, and by the time you go to the academy you won't be such a wimp! (Wtf am I supposed to teach him? Guy-san's routine is probably not good...let's have him do some exercises and a bit of sparring.)

- I-I am not a wimp!(Takao)-said Takao puffing his cheeks.

- Relax. Sorry for calling you spineless.

- Hmph! N-no prob!? Hey! That's it! It's on!(Takao)-  Takao charged at homura again.

He tried to hit Homura several times but none of it worked.

- O-ok I will stop! For real! So, stop trying to hit me! - said Homura while catching one of Takao's fists with his right hand.

- Hmph!(Takao)- Takao seemed pleased by Homura's plead and put an end to the fighting.

- Ok. Good. (My god! His fist is as light as always...this guy...just, what is he eating?!)

- Itsuki, where do you live?(Takao)

- Eh? Why do you want to know?

- I knocked on several houses in the Uchiha compound, in order to find your house but I couldn't find it...and got yelled at.(Takao)

- Y-you did what!?

- I-I was trying to challenge you. Once a week is just not enough! If I want to get stronger I need to challenge the strongest! Or you!(Takao)

-*sigh* (This kid is gonna get me killed! Why do I always seem to attract all the stupid or needy people within the village?) Listen well I don't live within the Uchiha clan site.

- Eh?!! Y-you don't!?(Takao)

-  (you don't have to be that shocked.) No. My parents died and now I live with my grandmother, who doesn't live in the clan site.

- R-really! I had no idea!(Takao)

Kids born within clans, all know that members of the same clan, usually all live together.

There are exceptions but it mostly has to do with marriage or other things.

But most kids have no idea why that is or bother questioning if they can live outside their clan sites.

Especially, younger orphans like Takao who are ignorant about most things of society in general.

To him, Homura's uchiha crest within the back of the shirt he wears, is all the proof he needs; and won't question it.

Not that he wouldn't question it anyway. He is not a very astute child.

- (Of course, you don't know. Because that's a fcking lie!) Yep! I only come to the training grounds whenever I need to train.

- Oh, really?(Takao)

Takao looked at Homura with a face without a hint of doubt in his eyes. His eyes were seemingly so pure that Homura was taken aback for a second.

-...Y-yes. So, if you keep trying to bother me again I won't be able to come over anymore.

- N-no! You can't do that! You said you were going to help me train! You promised!(Takao)

- (S-so loud! I can't say this enough but I really hate children!) Listen to my story first! *sigh* My grandmother doesn't want me to be a shinobi! So if you keep talking about me to others, she will hear about it; and won't let me train anymore. Understood!

- Y-yes! I got it! I won't be talking about you to others anymore! So where do you live, again?(Takao)

- Sh*t up about trying to find where I live already!- in a moment of frustration, homura yelled at Takao.

-*gulp*(Takao)

The young boy was shocked by Homura's outburst since he always seemed very calm but it had very little effect since Homura is a bit short; when compared to the other boys his age.

He is only a few inches taller than Takao.

- (This little bastard is the most kid-like brat, that I've ever met since coming to this world. I don't know who is taking care of him, but he is being spoiled to death...however he can be useful.) *sigh* I will keep coming here for training on weekends, if you come here around the same time and same day, we will meet again. Understood?!

- Yeah!(Takao)- The boy nodded several times to confirm that he understood their agreement.

- Good! (I hope I won't regret this...but I've come too far to let this little dipsh*t ruin my plans...if I don't get my hands on Sasuke soon. Because of this guy...I will be in literally in deep sh*t)!

27