Chapter 30 Friends? No, I still hate the guy!
904 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

MC POV

After my little contest with Sasuke, I tried to erase my tracks the best I could. But if it worked or not, I have no idea...probably not.

The only thing that truly made sense to me was that I burned the sandals and pants I wore, as for the shirt I only cleaned it up 3 times. 

There was also other boring stuff I had to do to avoid being tracked by nin-kens but yeah...overall it wasn't a great job I'm not a professional...that's why I am trying to apply to the ninja academy.

Regardless, when I was done with my objective; I left as fast as I could!

But not before, changing back to my regular appearance.

I took out most of Sasuke's hair strands that I had, made it into some sort of blend/smoothie with water, and injected it into my bloodstream...

It was disgusting...it felt quite thick! Extra thick!

-(Euwh! Hair smoothie... well beggars really can't be choosers...)

I know that I said that it was disgusting already, but it was really, but really!!!! Disgusting! But it was either that or I had to eat it... I want to gain power above all else... but unless it is absolutely necessary... I wouldn't do stuff like that.

(C, Is it working?)

(DNA has been acquired! There seem to be a few new DNA strands missing from previously acquired DNA samples. Due to the sample's high level of conformity, it would take about 1 month and 5 days to implement. ) (C)

(Eh? Really?)

(Chakra signature and quality are bound to change with the acquired sample. I foresee an 80 % chance of a possible boost in the amount of chakra in host. Furthermore, a possible unknown amount increase in host's fire and lightning affinities. The host's body overall performance will decrease by 35 percent, and chakra control will decrease by 80 percent from the usual mastery.) (C)

D*mn, I am not even that good at chakra control to begin with (in fact besides the stuff Shisui taught me... I don't know anything... and it wasn't really chakra more just like trying to harnessing...)  but that means, my natural level of chakra control went from pretty bad to abysmal. But no biggy, I can't even perform any jutsus yet.

(I understand, proceed with integration as always.)

(Understood. ) (C)

Now with that being over, gotta get home.

I'm going to miss not messing up with Sasuke.

The guy is an A grade all around as*hole!

....and weirdly enough, a bit of an elitist...and has a brother complex...

I can't help but feel sad about the guy, he is a pretty lonely guy... and what will happen in the future... is going to break him beyond repair...

***********************************

*********************

*********

***

-the next day-

-Hey there, Saucesuke kun!

- Eh? You again! Leave me alone already! (Sasuke)

I got down from the tree branch that I was sitting on top of, and dropped nearby Sasuke.

- But that's weird? I remembered me winning the challenge last time, so why should I listen to a loser like you. Bweeeh Baka!- I said to sasuke, while mocking him and sticking my tongue out.

- you dare!(Sasuke)

Sasuke looks intensified.

- Uwah! Scary! Don't be like that, aren't we friends?!

-I am not your friend!(Sasuke)

- And here I thought, I'd help you a bit because I felt bad.

- I don't care how you feel or need your help!(Sasuke)

- Are you sure? You want to impress your dad and that dear big brother of yours, don't you?

I take out my makeshift Shisui notebook and start using it as a fan, to get into Sasuke's nerves.

I'm sure that I'm the only guy who ever dared to mock him, because he is such an easy target and has troubles in knowing how to react.

- You!? Argh!!!....*sigh*(Sasuke)

Sasuke looked at me with eyes filled with rage and clenched his teeth. Barely holding on the desire to beat me up.

-Take it easy Saucesuke-chan.- I said it, while failing to pretend that I was actually scared of him.

- Don't call me that! That's it! I challenge you again! But this time I will be the one to pick the challenge!(Sasuke)

The look in Sasuke's eyes was full of confidence and a bit of malice, I could tell that much from that grin splattered on his face... It's obvious that he is going to choose a sparring match since he knows that he can beat me up.

-I don't want to~~~

-What!?(Sasuke)

He was genuinely confused with my answer, I bet he didn't think that I would refuse the duel so fast.

- You probably want me to spar with you again...right?  After you picked on me so badly the last few times, why would I do that? Besides I am not feeling so well lately.

- Then, what did you come here for?!(Sasuke)

- hmm...here catch!

I threw the notebook at Sasuke, and he easily caught it.

-....What is this? What are you doing?(Sasuke)

- It is called a gift and you're welcomed.

-I don't need any gift from you!(Sasuke)

-Are you sure about that? That notebook, helped a loser like me who always lost to you...dare I say again?... beat you!.. Hahaha!...funny...But seriously... are you really sure you don't want it?

-.....(Sasuke)

He is hesitating, just how pride does he have?...*sigh* Time to boost his ego.

-You see Shisui san, is a genius. Only a genius like him would be able to perform such tricks. From what I heard that is why he helped Itachi's with his training. (I don't think any of that is true...I don't really remember why Shisui started hanging out with Itachi... I barely watched the filler episodes when they were kids... but Sasuke doesn't know any of that...probably).

-N-Nii-san did it?!(Sasuke)

(H-he!? He believed me!?...such gullible child)

- Well, those are just rumors that I've heard within the clan.

-...What do you want...I refuse to take charity from you!(Sasuke)

(It worked already?! He truly is weak to pressure and honest with his desires, huh? No wonder,

Orochimaru left konoha without taking him away, and knew that an invite and his desire for power would do the trick for him.)

- You see...It is a bit embarrassing to say but...I am not a genius like you or them, and I can't perform at all the tricks written in this notebook.

- Obviously!(Sasuke)

(B*stard! I'm starting to regret this...)

-....That is why I need you to learn some of the tricks within this notebook, so that I can get some pointers.

(With C around, it wouldn't be as hard as it was before. But having a direct frame of reference, would also be easier to understand how to perform the stuff in this notebook. However, I can't do none of that, since my body is super sluggish right now, but really, I feel tired and like sh*t!... I even have trouble standing for too long... I can't underestimate the pain that comes with messing with DNA...and that's the less painful version..)

-...deal... As long as you don't bother me, be quiet and stay away! (Sasuke)

- deal.

Hmm...This Sasuke is a bit weird.

In the manga he didn't seem to be this edgy as a kid... is it because I approached him at the wrong time? Or it was that, by the time in his flashbacks  showed his as a kid, he was already starting to mellow out because of Itachi's stance; within the clan was going to sh*t...?

Well, whatever it is...this is going to be painful. Me and Sasuke clash like dirt and even shittier dirt. I just have to watch him for a couple of days, and not say anything that could give me away; if we happen to be in the same class at the academy.

...It is not that hard, I think?

 

Chapter end.

30