Chapter 34 My Tale…starts later! This doesn’t count!
883 5 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

MC POV

I went back to the orphanage and told one of Saya's girlfriends, that I'd wait for her at the big tree, behind the orphanage.

It took about 10 minutes before she arrived.

-Saya, it is time I pay you back for all the torture you've put me through! And another thing! I do what I want when I want!!! The days of you bullying me are over!

-I don't bully you!(Saya)

-Yes you do!!! But...I am no longer the same!...Hehehe! I have reconnected with my roots...it is safe to say you are no match for me now! If you don't want me to pay you back in full, for all you've done to me! You'd better apologize, right now!!! (Yes... this how it should be I'm the top dog! No one else but me! )

-...hmm? Toshio kun did say that you are acting a bit crazy today...come back with me to the orphanage.(Saya)

She tried to grab my wrist with her horrible hands. But I avoided it like a boss!

Is that what it feels like to be Sasuke?!

I feel like my body is 100% percent under my control!

-what are you doing?(Saya)-She asked that question with a puzzled look in her face.

-You used to look down on me, but I have risen. Take a good look at me! Look at me!  I am the am the Sasuke now!

- What are you even ta-(Saya)

Before she even had time to finish her stupid sentence, I rushed towards her!

Today feminism dies! And true justice will prevails!!!

-hehehe...HAHAHAHA!!!! It is over Saya! Your role in my gallant tale ends right here! Fear the power of the Uch-GUH?!

I try to fake punch her, in order to give her a little scare but...

-*slap*

*boom*

...

.....

....

(...!!! The fck just happened?! The sky!? Why am I-?!)

Before I knew; Saya was in front of me and put her hand on top of my forehead.

-...! See! you do have a fever. Let's go!(Saya)

She helps me get back up and allow me to lean or her for support, while she helps me move towards the orphanage.

......

.....

...

...

-The next day-

I woke up in bed. Believe it or not, but I don't always do.  However, today it was a bit special since it wasn't my bed but one in the infirmary inside of the orphanage.

Apparently, I had a crazy fever...and my jawline was a tiny bit dislocated...I wonder what happened!? *sigh*

What a monster that girl is...She used to be so much simple to manipulate...Now she acts tries to act like an older sibling to me! Me! By now I should be in my early twenties...I think?...it's really hard to pinpoint, memories are incredibly fuzzy about my previous life.

-...It does matter anymore. *sigh*- I sigh while rolling in bed to my left.

...The fever is not gone.

Still have one, but now it's more of mild one.

But none of that is important.

I can't believe how weak I am...

-...1 slap.

It was all it took.

I am trying to figure out what went wrong yesterday but can't...I became THE SASUKE!...right?

- still, 1 slap.

Even if I was a bit on edge...that was a one hit k.o., right?

-1 slap, 1 slap, 1 slap, 1 slap, 1 slap, 1 slap, 1 slap, 1 slap, 1

What the hell?! What is this this?!

Is my life a comedy or something?!

Was Saitama her dad?!(...he's dead so probably no)

Not only she used violence against a poor defenseless orphan, but she also gaslighted me!!!

Telling me I wasn't feeling well, when I was feeling great! So great that my sharingan was about to awaken!

This is domestic violence!

I swear I will take down that b*tch 1 day!

However, as I say those words, I got a flashback to yesterday's fight.

-....It is hopeless...

Just a few days ago I was blabbing about taking control of Kabuto's mind meant controlling the entire 4th ninja war...W-what does that even mean?! Especially, now! At this point in my life, I am just sounding like an utter moron!...so embarrassing...I want to die!

- Maybe, I should just quit...

Never heard before of a badass character losing to an orphan little girl in their backstories...I am in way over my head!

Let me just die when pain destroys Konoha and hope to not revive. Or die within the Orochimaru rebellion or the great snake escape or whatever the hell that arc was called.

-Oh!... I forgot about the old dude dying...should...I?-nah! I think the old dude had a death wish or something...crazy ass old bastard wanted to go in a glorious death instead of properly protecting the village...some people are so selfish! No wonder the fandom hates him so much but those guys hate everything....besides, I just found t-that...I..I...am weak. Can't even stand up for myself against little girls...Homura...the sissy...Good thing that is a very known fact that she has gorilla like strength, otherwise I'd have to move out. Can't stand to be looked down upon...

No...I can't go down like a loser like Hiruzen!

He is an ugly old dude and I am a pretty boy...this doesn't feel right....

Yes...yes, yeah!!!

F*ck chakra control! F*ck shurikenjutsu and especially f*ck exercising! I am going to learn taijutsu!

Sasuke's genes must be defective at the time or were not fully implemented because I refuse to believe that actually happened!

-...YES! I didn't lose! It was the fever! R-right! I was sick! It doesn't count!

When Sasuke's taijutsu gift fully implements itself, I will be able to overturn any situation!

Kabuto is right! Those without talent can just steal it from others!

And I will be the f*cking bandit thief king!!! Like Bakura-sempai!!! (Wait wasn't he evil? Meh! Who cares!!! This end game!!!)

I am stealing everything! Everything !!!...but not today though...I have broken jawline.

24