Chapter 35 Saitama’s daughter?!
906 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

MC POV

I was released from the infirmary, 3 days after being admitted.

That also means that I missed Sasuke's training for 3 days straight.

- Knowing that guy, he was probably happy about it...Not that he is happy about anything else as long as it doesn't happen to be his family circle...he truly is a weird kid...he should hang with people is own age more.

Not that I need it any longer. I've finished getting everything I need from him 5 days ago, I mean 8 days ago.

Besides, I have to catch up on all the chores I skipped lately.

Seems I am not yet an alpha wolf in this dump, I need to play ball and wait for my time to strike.

Thankfully, I was able to get most of my relationships back in order and blamed the fever.

They didn't buy it...but I don't really care. Our relationship between me and the boys is more of a begrudging alliance...than an actual friendship. Like siblings. But not in the Uchiha way...you know, not the extreme love and hate relationship they tend to have, but more so in a normal kind of way...M-maybe I've been around those guys too much lately that their weird brotherly love is starting to seem normal to me

...As for Saya, forget it!

Even I do have  my pride...so I avoided her as much as I could.

Can't apologize if you don't talk to the person in question. And I don't really want to do it!

But really, the one I am the most worried about overall is Naruto.

It's not like I care or anything but I did promise him to hang.

I promised I'd meet him yesterday, but obviously, that didn't happen.

*sigh* He is so sensitive...sometimes I just want him to meet Shikamaru and the others as soon as possible. (Not that I have seen outside before, though. Konoha is a big place. Most clans don't live in the center. Even though I, don't live anywhere close to the center; I only go there to buy stuff...*sigh* poor Naruto. Why did Hiruzen put him so close to the center?...must be for his protection, until Danzo ruined it by spilling the beans.)

Plus, I have no phone to text him or anything really...not that I know if phones truly exist but probably do in some manners since tvs do...sometimes, it's really hard being poor and ignorant. *sigh*

- Homura!

- Ah!?

- Not "Ah!?" but, "yes"! How many times do I have to tell you that...*sigh*

-.....(It's always criticism with her)

I preferred to not respond to her criticism, because we'd be stuck in a loop of arguing again and again...with me ultimately ending up losing...and probably getting extra chores, again! Why does this sister have so much energy?! Sisters are supposed to be meek pushovers like Hinata.

No one thing is for sure. I won't be getting flashbacks about her; like Kabuto did with Nono...then again she was a "MOTHER!" and not goddamn "SISTER"!

Perhaps Mothers are the only kind ones?

Not that I would know.

Our "Mother!" doesn't exist.

We only have a smelly old "FATHER!", he is really just a no-good old man.

Pretty much your run-of-the-mill, average MADAO. But at least this Madao, does have and wears actual clothes.

Also, I still haven't forgiven him for giving me this stupid name...if only the meaning was different. Plus, I remembered a few years ago that this name was already taken by that useless bastard in the council!

- I guess, it is what it is...*sigh*...

...but why did I yell inside my head "mother, sister, and father " like kid Kabuto almost always did in that painful/boring flashback of his?

I didn't like his annoying voice, but that is a random thing to do...I must be truly bored.

- it is not that surprising since I am stuck doing this cr*p!- I said looking downwards.

...but why is it that I can remember that!? But not even a single face from my past life? It almost feel deliberate.

...I don't know why...but I am almost sure that humans there...looked a bit different from this world?...every time I remember games/movies/TV Shows and my other life, I feel like the graphics are different somehow...like it was converted...it just doesn't feel right. Like that it was not how I remembered it, everything is too same-y. Is my memory actual-!!!

(Sh*t! She is coming back again!)

-...did you finish washing the dishes yet? (Kasumi)

I looked at the dish held in my hands and really wondered if I could throw it at her or at least near her...but I'm suicidal.

-...n-no.

- "n-no" who?(Kasumi)

-...*sigh* No Sister kasumi.....

- Good. Then hurry up! You're late for your other chores! (Kasumi)

-....Yes...(This is humiliating! being bossed around by a flat-chested, strong-willed woman is the worst! How is Naruto into that!? Thank god he woke up and married Hinata, even though she is annoying, and "Naruto Ze Movie! Ze lasto!" was one of the worst things to ever be called a movie. It was an assassination to the word movie...Stanley Kubrick must be rolling in his grave....)

-...did you just think something rude again?!(Kasumi)

Before, I was aware of it. Sister Kasumi was just behind me...looking at me with eyes of a predator who caught its prey.

- Eh!? A-a-a-ah! No!

-...fine. Hurry up!(Kasumi)

- Y-Yes!

(The f*ck was that! D*mn you Kishimoto! To create a world full with psychotic flat-chested women!)

*BAM*

-Ouch!

I was hit on the head out of nowhere!

- T-THE HELL!?

I turned around, just to see that stupid Sister right next to me! She was way closer than before.

- LANGUAGE!(Kasumi)

*BAM*

-AIE!

I was hit another time! In my goddamn head!!

-.....*sob* *sob* w-why did you do that?( Curses! this child body is terrible! I can't even fully stop myself from holding back my tears!)

-You were thinking rude thoughts again...I could sense it!(Kasumi)

-....Y-you!!!-!?

*CRACK*

*CRACK*

Before I could even finish my sentence, I saw Sister Kasumi cracking her knuckles.

The loud sound was pretty impressive coming from such a short girl.

It was as if she was daring to finish my sentence...in other words she was saying "there's more where that came from".

(...was she a kunoichi, before becoming a sister? Or are those the eyes of a veteran sister?)

- *gulp*

Once again...I am not suicidal.

One thing you learn by living in the shinobi world or at least in a shinobi village is...that power is everything!

I seemed to have forgotten this lesson lately but...lesson learn-Relearned.

I got to memorize that.

- So? What is it that you want to say?(Kasumi)

- S-sorry Sister Kasumi I will finish washing the dishes soon.

I said it, while bowing my head.

-Good! Good boy. Be done in 10 minutes. (Kasumi)

After she had said that, she turned around and started walking away toward the door.

-...Yes

When she left the kitchen I felt relieved.

-*Phew* that was tough...I can't stand that woman!

(I acted submissive again...I really need to start training as soon as possible!)

My streak of humiliations keeps increasing.

First, it was Sasuke. Then, Saya...and now Sister Kasumi!?...Who is it going to be tomorrow!? Toshi!?

I thought I was top dog because I beat a couple of Uchiha brats that probably didn't even start training yet.

...now that I think about it...won't they come gunning for my ass as soon as they have some actual training under their belts for real?!

- N-no! I really need to start training for real...shurikenjutsu is worth Jacksh*t! If you don't have any on you to threaten people with!- the thought of possibly being beaten every day was starting to settle in.

I guess I have to somehow train more...but my only hope is...Guy-san.

Guy-san is a pretty weird dude. He is an acquired taste.

Not many people can handle his shtick!

I would have given up his training, if it wasn't that...I must have *cough* *cough* s-somehow developed masochistic tendencies from the torture he put me through...I'd be running away every time I saw him.

But, it's so much that I don't really mind anymore...i-it's just that...I got used to it...I now understand Neji's pain.

You can't pretend to be cool, when the guy in charge of your team is Guy-san...he will destroy every single of the walls you put around yourself...even Kakashi acts like an idiot when he is near him...truly frightening.

He is like kryptonite to all cool guys, or some sort of cool-slayer...

Regardless, I need him.

He is the only person to ever really pay attention to me (I was a pity case for Shisui-san, so it doesn't count.)...even if I rarely see him around.

-...strength, huh?

Unfortunately for me this isn't DBZ, where getting stronger is achieved by just lifting some crap or having old men touch you...you actually don't get that much stronger with those methods here...unless it is an alien old man. But I don't personally know any alien old men.

....I have to do something about it soon....

...

....

.....

*Spoilers*

-Don't read if you don't want to. Some things are a bit too obvious to piece together if you read bellow-

...

...

...

((Stop!!!))

...

...

...

-?? years later  In a possible future-

MC POV

- I didn't know back then but that was the beginning of my origin story!

-....*sigh* I see. Go on. (???)

- After suffering a terrible injustice, I decided to become a symbol that people can rally behind! A symbol that will install fear in to all those who abuse their powers!!!

-...abuse their powers?...that's rich coming from you! (???)

-....*COUGH* *COUGH* anyways...Sister Kasumi was just a symptom, not the disease! If I was going to save the village I was going to change it! Because the world was wrong! And I was going to correct it!

- your actions  during the ********dictate to the contrary! (???)

- Shut up! Stop interrupting me! *sigh* For a pro, you're really bad at this aren't you!

-...I've been listening to your nonsense for 16 hours straight! And you haven't given me the details of any of the things I asked of you!!!...If it were back in the day, by now I'd make sure that you wouldn't be able to talk at all!!!

- Please, sir! Calm down! (???1)

-...Pffft! As if "you"! Could ever do anything to me!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I didn't know that you freelanced as a comedian too, on top of your day job! That face of yours truly doesn't do you justice! hahaha!!!

-Pfttt!!!! (???1)

-SHUT UP!!! AND YOU! START TALKING!!!! (???)

- Hein?! R-right! *COUGH* *COUGH* As I was SAYING before I was so rudely interrupted!

-.....rrrr (If only I could remove that guy's wind pipe to get him to finally shut up...but can't...genjutsu is totally useless against this guy! )(???)

-...Sister Kasumi was just a symptom, not the disease! If I was going to save the village I was going to change it! Because the world was wrong! And I was going to correct it! The shinobi system that had hurt the lives of so many was going to be destroyed by me! I was going to become something better! I was going to be the night! The shuriken of justice that stroked down my enemies! I was Justice! I was BATMAN NINJA!!!!!(Original CAC, don't steal!)

-...It was you!?...AGAIN!!! That's not what I was asking!!!...but at least that solves a strange mystery going on at that time. Tell me how did you manage to steal the ****************!!!!

- suck my balls! I will never tell! You dumbass baldy! (If I tell them...I am sure that BASTARD!!! Will try to get more out of me! I have no choice but to stand my ground!!!)

-...you are lucky....Lucky that you are the *************!

- Yeah, sure. (I could escape from here but I'd rather not have to watch my back everywhere I go. Even with all the powers, I have, renting a place when you are considered a  ******** is not a easy... *sigh* I am tired of living in caves...)

Chapter end

17