Chapter 36 I feel that… We don’t speak the same language…
862 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- a month later-

-Guy- san! Can you teach me how to fight?! Preferably I'd like your style. (Teach me the 8 gates! )

-Hmm? What is wrong youngling? I thought you wanted to build your strength first, and exercise until you reach your peak performance!!!(Guy)

(...I-I never said any of that!...where does he get those weird ideas of his!?)

-It is just that, the time to enter the academy is closing...and I lost all the fights I was in...against more talented people than me.

- I see...however, I am afraid that learning my style would hinder you from properly learning the Konoha style taijutsu taught at the academy.(Guy)

-...really?(...I don't buy it.) B-but don't the uchihas and hyugas children learn their special taijutsu before going to the academy.

-True, but their styles...main focus is fundamentally different; especially for the Hyuga clan. The Hyuga style of taijutsu or also known as the gentle fist, is heavily dependent on their byakugan; to truly be used to its utmost potential. They learn at a very young age to train better motor skills, since it can be quite hard to master. As for the Uchihas, their style of taijutsu is more fluid. Allowing them to have more leeway; to mix with shurikenjutsu or kenjutsu. So their style is not as rigid as it is for the Hyugas, allowing them to be more accepting to change. However, Konoha style that is learned at the academy, it's not too hard to learn and is flexible enough to incorporate Clan styles into it before or after a child is ready to go purely into their Clan's style.(Guy)

- I-I see (it...does make sense...maybe)

-Thus, both styles require a certain amount of tactfulness when using it. And both styles complement well the doujutsus their clans are famous for.  (Guy)

- doujutsu...

- Oh, right! you don't know it yet, but their eyes are special and allow them to have better perception than most people.(Guy)

- O-ok, but your style should be good right! R-right! Guy-san!?-I almost couldn't control myself and said so, looking almost like a c*caine addict who found his new sugar daddy!

- Oooh!!! What a powerful burning gaze! *Cough* *Cough* My style and the one taught at the academy share many similarities, but my style is based on a very different principle. However, if you don't mind me teaching you a few things. I am more than willing to help you out. But you'd need years of dedication.(Guy)

- Please Guy-san! I am willing to work hard! (I am going to make them all pay!!!!...)

- *sob* *sob* It is truly something else! Seeing someone as young and always striving with a passion to improve himself! Such a strong, and blazing youthful spirit...(Guy)

- (Does Guy-san have emotional issues?...I don't think this level of tears, is normal for a grown-ass man. Especially for something so...so insignificant.)

-*sob*...alright! But we will need to first increase your training regiment and then proceed to the basics.(Guy)

- eh?

(What did he say!?)

- Alright! Homura kun! I can see that this is the beginning of a new day!(Guy)

Guy-san put his left hand on top of my shoulder and then pointed towards the sun with his other arm for some reason.

- Let's go! (Guy)- Guy san exclaimed!

Guy-san then started running somewhere full speed ahead...

(He is not stopping.....)

- W-Wait! Guy- san!?

Chapter end

25