Chapter 2. Forced to Become a God.
4.5k 11 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: MC}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After hearing what the old man said to me, the first thing I ask was: "Old man, are your head is okay?"

The old man immediately shook his head and replied: "Let me introduce myself... I am the highest supreme god, the original one, literal god of anything in the multiverse."

"...What?"

Who the hell would believe it if some random old man admit himself as a god?

"Hmmm... I see you are right. Let me prove it for you."

After the old man said that, suddenly a pair of black cat ears grew out above his head.

...!!!

He folded his both arm and proudly said: "Tadaa!! See, I can grow cat ears out of my head. That proves that I am a god."

*Facepalm*

I quickly facepalmed and yelled out: "How the duck that would explain it?! Instead of looking like a god, you actually looked very gross right now, old man!"

 ...Imagine looking at a white-haired homeless old man with a cute black cat ear above his head, It looks so weird!

The old man held his chin and muttered: "Then, how about this, young man?"

"Now what you are going to--"

...!!!!!!

The old man's body structure suddenly changes... as the big breast quickly grows in his chest and his body proportion looks like a model I saw on television. The tattered clothes he was wearing has changed into a white gown and it was also almost transparent... which I can almost see the nipples of the breast itself.

Normally, a normal man like me would get excited about it but there's one crucial part.

The face is still the homeless old man with an unkempt white beard and hair!

*Puke*

...

I can't help but run to the toilet to puke myself out, that was easily the grosses thing I have ever witnessed!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After a lot of miracles he just shows to me a lot of grosses things, let's just say I begin to believe that the old man in front of me maybe a real thing.

...

The old man sitting across from me said: "Young man, you didn't believe me when I did all of those cool instant transformations but you believe me after I change this table composition to gold, huh?"

I retorted and replied: "Of course, that would convince me more than all your weird transformation!"

And I am so thankful for that because that means I can pawn this table later for a lot of money!

...

*Cough*

As I begin to think about how to pawn this table safely later, the old man begins to talk again: "Anyway, about my offer, what do you think?"

I shook my head and replied: "I still refuse old man."

...

The old man asked: "Why? If I may ask?"

"I am content with my current life, old man."

Again, I shook my head and then sit down in my chair again accross him.

Let's just say he is the real deal, then what? People might be happy that they are got offered to become a god, but I am aware that becoming god means a lot more responsibility. I had enough of that in this restaurant.

The old man smiled at me and said: "That's why I want you to take this position, You understand about responsibility and you didn't discriminate either."

I look at him and muttered: "So you were able to read my mind all this time too, huh."

"Yes."

...This old man... I am glad I did my best to serve him. Even if he is not god, he is powerful... mean, if I did something wrong, he could destroy this restaurant anytime he want.

"I won't do that young man, I might be god, but I am not evil god."

...And he is reading my mind once again, damn it!

*Sigh*

The old man look at me seriously and said "So, my offer?"

...!!!!

I stand up then bow my head to him and said: "I-I am sorry if I offended you old man, but I will still refuse your offer."

...I have become busy as it is as a restaurant owner and chef, I don't need more responsibility in my hand!

"I see."

The old man nodded after hearing my response. Thank god, he seems to understand.

But then the old man saying something outrageous."

"Too bad for you, I don't need your consent to do this anyway."

"W-What?"

The old man grinned and said: "The first lesson for you, God didn't need permission to do anything! Hah!!"

*BAMM*

The old man suddenly appeared in front of me, headbutting me, and after that I feel my consciousness quickly fading out as if something sucking my mind.

...!!!

The last thing I do before passing out is yell to him: "...This is bullshit!!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...

When I woke up, the old man is gone and the clock of 10 PM rang loudly, indicating that this is the time I need to close the restaurant.

*RING!!!!!!!!* 

...

That was a very weird experience to have, not gonna lie. Though I wonder it was a dream? 

What a weird day.

Anyway, it is time to close the restaurant so I will start by pulling out the sign out of the outside, closing all the curtains, and then locking the door.

However, As I was about to walk to the outside, The sign that was placed outside suddenly teleported inside, all curtains suddenly also closes and then there's I heard a familiar sound of the front door getting locked.

*ZAP* *ZAP*

*CLICK*

...

...

"What...!??"

How the hell does that happen?! 

["You are True God right now, Of course, you can do that easily."]

...!!

Who is that?!

I heard something out of nowhere.

The voice responded: ["I am inside your head, Jin-sama."] 

Oh...

What are you doing on my head, then?

The voice again resounded in my head and said: ["Since you are aware of the isekai anime setup, let's just say I am your system. Your assistance, provided by Original One."]

...The old man?

Wait, you told me that I got you... as my cheat? System, right?

But I believe I didn't experience any truck hitting me, Just an old man grabbed and headbutting me out of nowhere!

["Anything that happens a while ago is real, and you are now God, Jin-sama."]

...Uh? How does that happen?

So, I am really a god, now?

["Yes."]

What kind of God am I?

The system quickly replied with pride: ["Below Original One Only, which made you second strongest thing ever existed in any reality."]

Why are you sound so proud!?

["Because I am really proud to serve you. Not a lot of systems could serve a literal god you know? Most of us just serve a gamer, or reincarnator."]

...

*Sigh*

I sit down on the chair and wish a glass of hot tea in front of me refilled, which did immediately happen.

*ZAP*

...

I drink it immediately and the taste of tea was exactly the same.

Then after that, I wish in the middle of my drinking, the taste suddenly changes to cola, which also instantly happens in the middle of my drink. 

*ZAP*

...!!

I got choked due to a sudden taste change but this is really something.

This is so unreal. I just need to do anything with my thought and it just happens.

I think I am really become a god.

...

["I told you so, Jin-sama."] The system commented.

...

*Sigh*

It means more responsibility, damn it!

Anyway system, the old man said about managing the other world, tell me the very basic rundown information about it. 

["You are quite adaptable, Jin-sama."] 

Since I have become one, I might as well learn my stuff. 

As a Professional, I would never falter to any challenge.

["I see. Then I will show you the basic rundown of what kind of world you are going to manage."]

=====================

[Theon World, Year 6.579]

[Multiple Race. Such as Human, Elf, Orc, Vampire, Dragon, Beastman, Demon, Angel, God Fairy.]

[Magic does Exist]

[Demon King, World Tree, Heaven, and Hell Realm exist.]

[Church, Nobility, Kingdom, Slavery, Adventure also exist.]

=====================

...

That's a very rundown explanation you just provided, damn it!

Now, I got so many questions about it.

Based on what you told me, this world is a staple standard fantasy world like I have read in any isekai novel.

["Pretty much like that."]

What is my job in that world?

The system explained: ["Controlling that world as you like, Basically, the Original One give you that world as your practice field."]

Wait, What do you mean?

The system continues his explanation: ["I mean you can do anything as you like in that world to understand your power. You are a true god, after all, there is not really forced responsibility in that matter. There is local god does their own job for thousand years there, and they are just fine doing their own job."]

...

So there is actually no purpose that old man made me a god?!

["Frankly speaking, yes."]

Goddamn it!

*BANG*

I slam my head to the table, which immediately broke it.

....

"Uhh."

*ZAP*

Thankfully, I wish it was immediately repaired which also happened instantly on the table.

...System, give me the basic information about myself.

=====================

[Name: Origami Jin]

[Race: True God (Below Original One).]

[Lv: Error] 

[HP: Error]

[MP: Error]

[STR: Error]

[AGI: Error]

[INT: Error]

[DEX: Error]

[LUK: 5] (Average).

[Skill: Omniscience, Omnipotent, Omnipresent. Omni-whatever.]

(The owner of all skillset. Literally able to do anything at will such as Skill Granting, Wish Granting, Change the world at will.)

=====================

Again, I got so many questions about my own information but first...

What is True God? Why it shows my information like the game interface... and why is everything in error except my fucking average LUK?!

["A god but without limitation. Because that's how my system was designed. Somehow Luck is the only stat of yours that still readable for me, Jin-sama."]

..Uh... I see. Then, about true god...

Is it something like... Hell, I can do anything and no one can stop me? Such as swapping gender all living beings, or made weather of raining candies is a natural occurrence.

The system immediately responded: ["A literal of true god you are thinking right now. Also, you are actually able to do that in this world too or any world in that matter, though local god might be alarmed because of your presence."]

...Wait what?

What kind of position is that old man granted to me?!

The system proudly replied: ["A True God. You can even able to rewrite multiverse law if you like it. You are above the law after all, Jin-sama."]

...What the hell?!

I just want to live peacefully in my small restaurant with my sister! I don't want to be a god of another world or any god for that matter!

The system cheerfully replied: ["Don't worry Jin-sama! You didn't need to visit your own world to manage it. A true god can monitor their world even from another world."]

I don't even concerned about that, system?!

...

As I debate with the system about my newfound position, suddenly I hear another ring on my head along with a sudden notification window within my sight.

*DING*

=====================

[A multiple new souls have been transported to Theon world from multiple types of world. Please prepare the soul reincarnated procedure.]

=====================

...

Oi system, What does this mean?

["O-Oh, I forget Original One leave homework for you, Jin-sama."] 

...Homework?

The system continue said: ["It means while you can do anything as you please, the Original One did leave you specifically to handle all reincarnated souls to your own world."]

...

*BANG*

I slammed my head into the table again.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[Intermission: Can I give back my power as a god to the old man?]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(MC): "As the title of this intermission said, since I have become a god who able to do anything with just a pure thought... Can I just wish to give back my power to him or just wish myself to become a normal human?"

(System): ["You can't."]

(MC): "B-But, Why? I mean... I have become--"

(System): ["You can't."]

(MC): "Can you just shut up and let me complete my sentence?!"

(System): ["Okay."]

(MC): "Why I can't give back my power? or lost my power for that matter?"

(System): ["The reason is... because of the plot. Not even Original One able to resist it, you know?"]

(MC): "What a stupid reason is that?! It doesn't make any sense!"

(System): ["Because yes it doesn't. Well, just enjoy your new position. I will be here to help you too, Jin-sama."]

(MC): "...I don't know whether I should be happy or crying right now."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You see, I just want to have fun in this work. So yeah... pardon me if there were a lack of detail.

Please turn off your brain while reading this. And I don't have an editor so any help with editing is really appreciated!

110