Chapter 8. Morning After Become a God. (1)
3.2k 11 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 {POV: MC}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Okay, I am officially screwed.

My sister is here, and she caught me when I am currently in a very awkward situation with Vera. The fact I am currently rolling on the floor while Vera pushes her breast toward me doesn't help.

Can I turn back the time, system?

["You can't, at least for a silly reason like this. Besides, turn back time mean you need to create Amamiya Vera body again from scratch."] The system quickly replied.

This is not silly, this is urgent!

["Pffft."]

Don't laugh at my predicament!

"Onii-chan? Did the cat get your tongue? Also, who is this girl shoving her breast to you? My breast still bigger you know?"

She care about that instead of the reason why I am rolling on the floor?!

I look at her... My sister, Origami Rin. A cute girl with a ponytail black hairstyle said while folding her hand in her bountiful D-size chest in her pajama waiting for my explanation. 

I quickly raise my hand in the air and quickly replied: "Errr... Can I ask for more time, my beloved sister? This would be very long to explain."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After some detailed explanation to my esteemed sister, rather than being satisfied with my answer... she look at me with a deadpanned look.

Vera also does have the same expression standing beside her, which made me wonder if I did a wrong explanation.

*Cough*

...

My sister clear her voice and said: "So Onii-chan, in nutshell... you have become god now and this girl is Vera-chan, your childhood friend who is just dead from illness recently but you revive her in a new body. Are your head is okay?"

Vera also followed my sister said: "I also didn't believe you become a god that way, Jin-kun. Your story bit unbelievable as if you just a win lottery 2 times in a row." 

"But that's the truth! Seriously."

...

["You might just as well show your power as a god to prove yourself, Jin-sama."] The system said.

Oh!! That's a good idea, system.

I pat my chest with confidence and said: "Anyway, I will just show your my power as a god, and that's should be solid prove right?"

My sister nodded and said: "Okay, Onii-chan. Show me something funny, but still miraculous."

Vera also following said: "I'm just okay with anything!"

Both of them nodded to what I just said which mean, I prove my innocence this way. I don't know why Vera didn't need to prove though, she should know I am a real deal.

Hmm, something funny... I can't think what I could do about that.

I think I will do what that old man does when he introduces himself to me.

["Jin-sama, I think you should not--"]

The system sees tries to warn me, but the system is too late since I already wish for it.

*ZAP*

...

After that, immediately on top of my head appeared black cat ears which made the 2 girls in front of me dumbfounded.

"Taadaa!!"

...!!!

"How it is, sister? I can grow cat ears above my head and should be enough to prove that I am a god!"

Their eyes widened looking at my cat ears, but there is no actual voice coming from their mouth.

...

...

...??

Uhh?

No respond. No sounds. They are just staring at me weirdly.

I was expecting they instantly rebuke me and tell me how stupid is this, but nothing actually happen.

...!!

Uhh? Why do they become so quiet... and I notice their eyes look... scary? 

And is that drool in their mouth?! 

What happened? 

System?! Did I just accidentally drug them or something?!

["No. But this might be worse. You are messed up, Jin-sama."] The system explained.

Messed up of what... I mean, I just wish to follow that old man... I thought it would be funny!

I didn't know that would make the girls act like this!

["And that's where your fault lies. Original One didn't create a normal cat ear for himself... it was the arguably the best cat ears type on the multiverse, 100% effective to awaken furries fetish and irresistible for any girls but want to rub them."] The system quickly explain.

What is that nonsense description?! 

And what do you mean by irresistible to rub for girls?!

["I won't help you with this. I hope this would give you a lesson to not follow Original One, Jin-sama."] The system replied.

You didn't even explain anything yet!

...

As I want to ask more about what the system means, suddenly both of the girls in front of me jump toward me and grab my cat ears!

...!!!

*BAMM*

Once again, I am rolling on the floor but this time 2 girls pinning me for my cat ears! They are also pushing their breast on me, but my cat ears... they ravaged on it!

*Rub* *Rub*

...!!!!!!!

It feels... so ticklish... that I can't... even breathe! 

System... Help me!

*DING*

==================

[Normal Human Body Mode Activated, All resistance to all kind of stimulants has been severely reduced.]

==================

I ask for help... not for more... torture!

*Rub* *Rub* *Rub*

...!!!!

Ahhhh...!!

It is not until I was passed out shortly after that the system decides to help remove the cat ears above my head.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 ...Let's just say after that happen, I will try to kill that old man when we meet again.

So much ticklish... I feel so violated. I also passed out due to a feeling of overwhelming ticklishness. Not to mention when I wake up I have been stripped naked and a lot of drool in my entire body. 

Thankfully, I could wish to remove all of them.

Cat ears are officially banned to use!

["That's actually your own fault, Jin-sama. Original One probably foresaw this happen and intend to play with you."] The system commented.

More reason to kill that old man!

As I thinking about how to deal with that old man, both my sister and Vera bowed their head to me asking for apologies.

""We are sorry!!""

...

I can feel my face twitched hearing that response. I know this is not their fault though, so I shook my head and replied: "Nevermind. It was technically my own fault. But with this happen, my power as god is proved right?"

"Y-Yeah, Onii-chan... I can't believe I was able to do that to you."  

"I obviously no doubt about that, Jin-kun."

...

Both Vera and My sister replied while averting their eyes. It seems they really feel remorse about what just happened.. considering I am even passed out because of them.

I would like to talk more about this but it is already morning... we don't have much time left to prepare the restaurant.

*RINGG!!!!!!*

....!!

And the alarm, sign of the new days is already started.

Time to be professional. 

I shrugged and then said seriously to my sister: "Well that's enough of talking. Sis, we should start explaining to Vera-chan what it means to live with us 

My sister's eyes widened, understanding what I mean and firmly replied: "Y-Yes, Onii-chan! But your god power..."

I shook my head and said: "I will explain it more at night, probably with Kaya and Saya too later. You agree about that don't you?"

"Unn. Okay, Onii-chan."

"Great, Now..."

I wish a plain whiteboard with the marker appeared plus the detail of our morning distribution work, which immediately materialized besides my sister.

*ZAP*

...!!

What is written on the board is:

==================

Morning Work Distribution Everyday For Sweet Carrot Restaurant :

- Jin: Ingredients and food preparation, supply restock, Kitchen tools check, Finance.

- Rin: Gardening, Picking up veggies from them, Cleaning.

- Kaya(Employee): Helping Ingredient preparation, Cleaning

- Saya(Employee): Cleaning, Checking the condition of all restaurant items (Chair, table, etc).

- Vera: -

==================

"W-What?!" My sister said as she seems surprised by what happened in front of her eyes. However we didn't have time for that so I quickly called her out and said: "Manager, Please start the briefing. Please."

My sister nodded at what I said then she begin to explain to Vera beside her: "Vera-chan... since you become our family today... you need to know that you need to help us every morning. You can find the detail on the whiteboard." 

Vera quickly replied: "Y-Yes, Maam!"

My sister started explains: "In this Sweet Carrot restaurant, every early morning the staff member needs to take care of our garden. Then, depending on our stock and schedule, we would also have a wholesaler a.k.a supplier that will deliver us the ingredient we need for our daily operation. After that, we are taking breakfast and then all of us are going to school. We only opened the restaurant after we come back from school. Understand?"

Vera raised her right hand and asked: "Why don't get all of our ingredients on the market?!"

I clap my hand and explain the answer to her: "Getting all the ingredients from the market is very hard to do for any decent size running business. Besides, with the wholesaler or supplier partnership, we got much more consistent and cheaper price items than market price since we directly get it from the distributor."

Vera raised her right hand again and asked: "But don't you guys have a big garden? You can grow your own food there, right?"

As I want to answer that, my sister takes a step forward and starts to explain the reason: "While we could grow some vegetables and fruit in our garden, there is still a lot of ingredients we need for the restaurant that couldn't be found there. For example, we can't grow meat and salt in our own garden. Also, growing staple ingredients like rice and wheat are much better to do on-farm instead of garden."

I nodded and continue my sister's explanation: "And even for veggies themselves, we sometimes still bought them from our wholesaler, especially the weekend when we usually get a lot of orders. The garden was simply unable to meet the quota of the incoming order."

Vera nodded at our explanation and said: "I see. Thanks for the explanation!"

I also nodded again and asked: "Good, you got any questions left?

Vera pat her chest and asked. "Then... what I should do this morning?" 

Both of me and my sister looked at each other, and then I asked: "What do you think you are good at? Depending on your answer, we will give you a job that fits your skillset."

Vera hold her chin and then hesitantly replied: "I don't know... I spent a lot of time lying on a bed, so I never did any of this kind of work. But don't worry, I will try my best to learn!"

...!!

Ugh... I forget she spends 1/3 of her life fighting the illness, and her being a daughter of a rich man probably doesn't help either.

While I am still contemplating what I should assign to Vera, My sister suddenly come close to me and whispered: "I think it is better for her to just clean for now, Onii-chan. I actually feel sorry for her."

"Hmm... That might be true. Or, she could be helping you in the garden. Like doing simple tasks such as picking the veggies.

"That actually sounds good Onii-chan!! As expected of the owner!"

...

After that, My sister backed up from me and then said: "Vera-chan, Onii-chan suggested that you should help me with gardening. Are you okay with it?"

Vera's eyes widened and cheerfully replied: "Y-Yes!! I am okay with anything! It actually feels exciting since I have never done it!" 

Vera seems really pumped up as she raises her right arm in the air. I wish her good luck since gardening is actually the hardest part to do in this business.

My sister smiled looking at Vera's enthusiasm and said. "Good. Now follow me to the garden to take care of it while Onii-chan going to restock in the back." 

"Leave it to me, sister. Take care of Vera."

...

After that, Both my sister and Vera went outside to the garden meanwhile I am going back waiting for our wholesaler truck arrives here.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

While the girls take care of the gardens outside, meanwhile what I do is take care of the stock supply that our wholesaler brings to us, which is contain a lot of important ingredients for our restaurant.

Celia is a sexy, brown, gyaru-like older sister that has been doing business with us as our wholesaler for years. As always, we are currently checking every order in the box and making sure nothing is missed out.

"So here it is Jin-kun~ Rice, Onion, Wheat, Some chicken, and fish, meat, and some extra seasonings in these boxes."

"Just put it on the floor, Thank you Celia nee-san!"

"Sure, Jin-kun!"

...

Her family company is also one of the biggest wholesalers in the whole of Japan, and a lot of food businesses from the mid-size restaurants, cake shops, and even popular pizza stalls in the central cities depend on their supply.

Honestly, if not because Celia still keeps business with us despite our parent's death, there is no way we would be able to keep this restaurant running.

...

As always every time we have done the transactions I bowed my head to her and said my deepest gratitude: "Celia nee-san, as always thank you! You really help us a lot!"

Celia shook her head and grinned: "This is business, Jin-kun. I wouldn't do this for you if you didn't pay us, you know."

I nodded and replied: "Ah yeah, thanks for cooperating as always. Please send me the bill at the end of the month."

"You bet!! Good business as always Jin-kun! Good luck, Just call me when you got more things to order!"

After saying that, Celia-san quickly hop on her truck and begin to drive away from our restaurant.

...

Welp... Looking at all these ingredients on the floor, time to bring these bad boys to the kitchen and proceed with all of them!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

While I am still carrying the ingredients to the kitchens, the back doorbell of the restaurant suddenly rings, which means our 2 employees have arrived.

""Good Morning, Jin.""

I smiled at them and greet them back: "Good morning. Saya, Kaya. As always thanks for coming and please do your duty after making sure your clothes didn't get dirty."

""Will do!""

...

Saya and Kaya, are twin sister who is always together. Our only 2 employees of this restaurant which help us from the moment of our parents died.

Every morning before going to school together, they help us manage this restaurant which is something I really appreciated despite never asking them to begin with.

Both of them have a similar appearance, being black-haired bob cut hair and literally the same figure which is 155 cm short and almost flat (B cup) chest. The only difference between them is only their attitude and eyes color.

Kaya has green eyes color and a slightly mature (teaser) attitude, while Saya has blue eyes color and a slightly childish attitude. They are truly good at doing their job but there is a slight drawback of them.

Both of them are perverts and weird, and I am usually served as their tsukkomi in their weird conversation.

Like about what happen right now.

...

While I plan to carry which item I should bring next, I heard both Kaya and Saya talking to each other while also carrying the ingredients with me.

...

"Nee nee, Kaya. Jin-kun finally did it. I have seen there is a new girl with Rin-chan this morning."

"Un... Saya. From now, we must be careful. Who knows if he is also want to make us his sex slave."

"I am okay with it though, Kaya."

"Me too, Saya. We already signed the contract that he owns both of us so why he didn't make move on us already?"

...

Ignore them jin, stay focused. You need to carry these bad boys carefully.

...

As I just want to keep ignoring them though, Kaya stop in front of me and said: "You heard it Jin-kun, Now please succumb to your inner desire and ravage us."

Her sister, Saya also followed beside her said: "We don't like our position was taken by a new girl we don't know!!"

Both of the girls spread their arms wide in their school uniform and stared at me intensely as if they really asked me to ravage them.

...

*Facepalm*

...!!

I can't help but facepalm on what they are saying to me.

I rolled my eyes and finally replied out loudly: "No!! I am not! Besides Vera is not my sex slave! Please continue moving instead of trying to bother me."

After saying that, I continue my way bringing the boxes in but then I saw both Kaya and Saya still didn't move.

Kaya tilted her head in confusion, and said: "She is not? I thought she is your slave since she is only wearing a very thin white robe on the outside."

Saya also followed: "Unn. I thought the same. I actually kinda want to ask if we could wear the same outfit while we are working here."

"Ah!"

Oh shit, They are right...!!

What is Vera currently wearing is something that would be controversial if anyone saw her!

I put down all the ingredients on the floor immediately and quickly run to the outside and tell my sister to change Vera's clothes.

I don't want any nasty rumors spread about it!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[Intermission: Why is every reincarnated soul wearing a white robe in the afterlife?]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(MC): "As the title of this intermission said, I wonder why every reincarnated soul seems automatically wearing a white robe as their default clothes in the afterlife. Why are not their own clothes before death? Can you answer me please, system?"

(System): ["Jin-sama, You need to be aware that you should be thankful they are not naked instead."]

(MC): "Uh, they supposed to be naked?"

(System): ["Yes. I mean, of course only part of soul bodies were able to go to the afterlife. Clothes didn't include on that you know?"]

(MC): "I-I see... But this is still not answered my question."

(System): ["I honestly want to answer because of the 'setting', But you would be mad because it don't you?"]

(MC): "Of course! No one could accept that kind of answer!"

(System): ["Then, my answer is... *Inhale*"]

(MC): "...The answer is?"

(System): ["That's just happened. Like why human is breathing oxygen, why all the bird has a wing, and why truck somehow become the biggest contributor for sending people to isekai."]

(MC): "System... You actually didn't know the answer didn't you?"

(System): ["I mean the answer is obviously because of the setting."]

(MC): "Stop using that nonsense as your answer!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I accidentally write more than 7k words for this lol. And then rewrite, and then I decided to do half of it.. so yeah this chapter contains 3k+ words. And this is not mentioned when the shit actually operating... bruh.

The info-dumping chapter is not fun, but I think it's necessary to explain what they have done in the restaurant. I got restaurant tag in this after all.

I won't need to explain all of this shit in the future anymore, at least.

The half of this chapter would be coming either tomorrow or 2 days later, editing is a pain. Especially when you have no editor... *Sigh*

 

83