Chapter 7. First Time to Abuse My Power As a God. (2)
3.2k 9 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: MC}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hearing her request, I can't help but in reflex responded: "What?"

She shook her head and continue to say: "I don't want to live in another world! I still want to live in this world!"

"Errr... But my job was--"

She put her finger on my mouth to shush me and replied: "...I want to play with you again like we always do in the past."

"..."

"Please, Jin-kun... I really miss our time together. Do you not want to play with me anymore."

...!!!

At that moment, I noticed that tears started to fall from Vera's eyes. Her appearance also kind of overlaps with her younger self version, back when she asked me often to play together.

I know I should do my job, but this is...

I can't let people who are precious to me cry...!!

I gritted my teeth and reflexly said: "Fuck...!!"

"Jin-kun?!"

She seems surprised by my reaction but I quickly explain: "I am sorry Vera-chan but please stand still. I need to think about this."

"O-Okay..."

Hearing, what I said, she didn't move but I can tell she looks really curious about what I am doing. 

I take a back step and quickly close my eyes.

...

System...!! You hear me right?!

["Finally remember me, Jin-sama?  I thought both of you lost on your own little world with the girl."] The system sarcastically to me.

...I don't have the mood to be playful and you know that.

Tell me, Can I revive Vera again in this world? What happens if I do that?

["You can, of course. However, as your assistance, I will say you shouldn't do it, Jin-sama. It will only cause chaos in this world because it will be well-known someone back from the dead. And not mention her body condition before death was also troublesome."] The system quickly explained to me.

Then, If I wish her cause of death never happen to begin with?

["Believe me, you will end in a different world, the parallel world I must say. Normally, it won't happen but since this girl knows you well and have a strong history with you, it's directly related to your fate... a god, and thus you will be affected by it. It is very complicated to explain."] The system continues explaining to me.

*Sigh*

I get it, don't worry. In conclusion, I couldn't revive her straight away because it will cause too much chaos to the current world.

["Yes. That's the nutshell of it."]

...Then there is no way, huh?

["Actually... There is a way, Jin-sama."] 

...What? Tell me, system!

["you could create her a new body and then put her soul body on it. It should be okay for her to revive her in this world. It won't cause chaos because no one knows her new identity, and she also won't suffer from the same illness she has back in her past life."] The system explained to me.

I see... That certainly could work.

But then, by doing so she will lose her past identity.

["Yes."]

She will be not the heir of Amamiya anymore... Could she accept that?

["Just ask her first. That's the only safe way I could think off, Jin-sama. Don't forget to tell her to close her eyes when you are ready to start the procedure."] The system responded.

Alright, I will ask her right now.

...

I open my eyes again and saw that she didn't move at all when I told her. 

*Cough*

...

I cleared off my voice, calling her out, and said: "Vera-chan, Listen. I have a proposal for you."

Hearing what I said, her face quickly become red, and then she quietly replied: "U-Un. But isn't this too fast for you to propose marriage?"

"Uh?"

W-What the fuck?!

I quickly correct her by saying: "N-No! I want to talk about how to revive you back in this world without causing chaos!"

"O-Oh... Okay, I will listen."

She nodded and look at me seriously. Great, now we could talk.

*Cough*

...

Once again, I cleared my voice and start explaining to her my plan.

"I will create a new body for you, which will allow you to live in this world again... however you will be not the heir of Amamiya anymore, and your new identity will be other sisters of me coming from orphanage like Rin."

I expect her to quiet and think about it for a while after hearing what I said, but instead, she immediately yelled: "I agree!"

...??!!

"Wait, you didn't think about it?! You will be not Amamiya anymore, you know?!"

She shook her head and explain her reason to me saying: "I might miss my father a bit, but just it. You know, I didn't really like my life as Amamiya Kojirou's daughter. I don't have too many friends because it, and everyone else wants to befriend me because they want something!" 

I nodded and responded: "I-I see... Then you can live with me. You can be our new sibling."

That's the only new identity I could think of for her. Forging her new identity by wish with that kind of background won't cause a distortion in the world, right?

["It won't. The effect is still there but it would be minimal."] The system responded to me.

I see, then this should be fine.

Vera excitedly nodded back and replied: "Yes, please! I never had siblings and besides, you know I also would love to meet Rin-chan again!"

I smiled at her and said: "Alright, now please close your eyes while I prepare your new body and transfer your soul into it. Don't open your eyes until I told you so."

...

System, Now please tell me how to do it.

["Imagine the body you want to create to her Jin-sama, I will help you transfer her soul to her new body."] The system explained.

...

Imagine her new body? well, I will just base it on her current appearance except she should look much healthier.

...

A normal with black pupil eyes.

Black hair in twin-tailed style.

White smooth skin.

162 cm height.

Perhaps 48 kg weight?

Slender body.

And a mole under her right eyes, of course.

Ah, also C-cup breast size.

...

["That last one, I think you got a mistake there, Jin-sama. She should be A cup based on her current appearance."] The system retorted me.

It is not an abuse, system. It is a privilege. Besides, I know she told me that she wants to have big breasts when we are still children.

I just answered her hope here, cut me some slack!

["..."]

Anyway... I am done with the body creation, now I will also grant her immunity skill and perhaps super strength, super agility, and--"

["Stop right there Jin-sama! Are you trying to create an overpowered character in the modern world?! Do you not afraid that if she suddenly wants to build a secret organization in this modern world?!"] The system quickly refute me.

...Yes? I mean it is for her s-safety! 

Also, What do you mean by building a secret organization?! Vera won't do that.

Right?

["..."]

Alright, Alright! I will just add Immunity for her to not be sick anymore and Super strength to protect herself. 

Now, That should be okay for you, right?

...??

["Ugh. Do what you want, Jin-sama. I will help navigate to make it easier for you."] The system commented with a resigned tone.

Great! Thanks for your understanding!

*DING*

==================

The new body (No Soul) has been created. Followed Ability also has been added to the soul: Immunity EX and Super Strength.

==================

Immunity EX: Ability that would make the user completely immune to any kind of illness or debuff such as curse and burn. Literally unstoppable!

Super Strength: Ability that boosts user strength 10 times than normally does. This ability really depends on the race and level of the user.

==================

[Name: Amamiya Vera]

[Race: Human (Body Creation of True God).]

[Lv: 1] 

[HP: 2000] 

[MP: 50] 

[STR: 20 x 10 = 200]

[AGI: 20]

[INT: 5] (Soul based stat)

[DEX: 10] (Soul based stat)

[LUK: 50] (Very Lucky.).

[Skill: Immunity EX (Passive), Super Strength (Passive).]

==================

[Continue to create: Yes / No]

==================

The moment I clicked 'Yes', in front of me, Vera's body (or soul) immediately shone brightly in golden light. 

*Shine*

...!!!

It only takes a few seconds at the most, as the golden light is quickly gone and replaced by Amamiya Vera with her new body.

*DING*

==================

The body is successfully created.

==================

Finally, the creation is done.

["Good Job, Jin-sama."] 

I can't do all of these without your help system, thank you. Even though this is supposedly an abuse of my power.

["There is no abuse of power for a true god like you, Jin-sama. When you have mastered your ability, you could be done this easily without me."] The system replied.

Well, I don't know if I do want to master this power though... This is just an exception.

Anyway, that's enough of chit-chat.

Let's wake her up.

...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: Amamiya Vera}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Vera-chan, wake up."

The moment I hear Jin-kun voice, I open my eyes and I immediately feel the difference between my old body and this new supposed my new body. 

"Hah..."

I take a deep breath and there is no pain at all.

...

"Jin-kun, this is..."

"Welcome back to the living world."

...

Jin-kun smiled at me, and then stretch his arm to reach me... helped me to stand up.

Looking at him my chest feels really warm and fuzzy. 

He is not lying, he really did create a new body for me. 

He is really cool... and so kind as much as I remember him like in the past. 

I can't deny my feeling anymore, after doing so much for me alone.

It is impossible to say that I want to be his best friend... I want to be more...

*Throb*

...!!

The moment I reach his hand, My heart beats faster.

I think I have fallen too hard for him right now.

...

"Jin-kun!!!"

To hide my current internal situation, I quickly jump out toward him which made him surprised.

 Though I am probably slightly doing it too hard as both of us fall on the floor together.

*BAMM*

...!!

"V-Vera!?"

"Thank you so much, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!"

I quickly hug him tightly while keep repeating thanks word, which made him look so flustered.  He is still really easy to embarrass as always and his reaction is also so fun to watch!

While I am hugging him though, I quickly notice that my chest somehow feels, tight? Then I look toward my chest...

*Boing*

...!!

This... my chest getting bigger. I believe I was flat before, why it is suddenly growing to... C-cup?

I look at her sharply and probably know what I am going to ask, he averted his eyes in embarrassment.

Good, I will use this as good teasing material! Heheheh!

I pressed my breast more to her and said: "Nee, Jin-kun. But why my breast is much bigger in my new body?"

Hearing my question, His face become even redder and more flustered. He keeps averting his eyes from me yet I keep following where his eyes go.

...

"Nee... Nee... Answer me!"

"V-Vera, your breast!"

"Then answer me! Why my breast is much bigger, Jin-kun? What have you done toward my body?"

"E-Err... It was a mistake from me..."

"Eh... I won't believe you. Jin-kun, you are a pervert."

"I-I am sorry!"

...

He claps his hand and quickly apologizes to me while his face is still in deep red.

This is so fun! I want to tease him more!

As I want to keep teasing him, however, the door of this room suddenly open revealed someone who I have not seen for a long time.

*CLICK*

...!!

She still uses the same ponytail black hairstyle, her cute pouting expression, and that weird teddy bear she brings along with her... there are no mistakes.

She is Origami Rin, Jin adopted sister.

...

"Ohh... Onii-chan, you have 5 minutes to explain what happens here."

...It seems because of me, both Jin and I get caught in a weird situation by Rin-chan.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[Intermission: Is there any punishment for a god who abuses their power?]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(MC): "As the title of this intermission said, Is there any punishment for any god who abuses their power? System?"

(System): ["Actually not really. The only way that a god get punished is by higher hierarchy god, and it happens so rare because most of the gods in any world doesn't really like mingle with each other."]

(MC): "Then, no one could punish me except the old man, huh?"

(System): ["You are still concerned about that, Jin-sama? I said you are free to do anything you want."]

(MC): "But I am doing a bad job, instead of reincarnating Vera... I create her a new healthy body and made her back to our world."

(System): ["As I said, nothing with happen Jin-sama. But I am glad you are conscious about what are you doing... it is proved that you are really fit your current position."]

(MC): "It was forced into me though. Now you said there's no punishment for me to do anything... Can I abandon my position and not do my job, then?"

(System): ["I will be the one who punish you, Jin-sama."]

(MC): "Oh, what you are gonna do? It is not like you are able to do anything anyway."

(System): ["Never gonna give you up~ Never gonna let you down~"]

(MC): "NO!! Anything but singing rickroll in my own head!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And that' it. Vera joined the team. The next chapter should be about restaurants, and how they worked together and it means I am almost done with the introductory arc.

By the way, I will only limit the harem to 4 characters only, which are his sister, Vera, and 2 other employees.

It might be changed in the future but I don't know.

As always, no editor!

94