Chapter 9. Morning After Become a God. (2)
2.8k 4 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: MC}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The moment I have done warn Vera about her clothes and back to the kitchen, apparently, both of the twins also done bringing all the boxes inside the kitchen by themselves.

Thanks to them, I can start to proceed with the ingredients immediately. There are a lot of them, but with 3 of us here, I think we could do it in half-hour.

I bowed slightly at them and said: "Thanks for the help Kaya-chan, Saya-chan."

""Your welcome, Owner.""

...

I point my finger toward boxes in the meat category and begin to instruct them.

"Anyway, Let's start from the meat, they are the fastest to get stink among the ingredients so we need to process them faster."

Kaya nodded and answered: "Okay. Kaya will take care of the fish meat."

Saya also followed said: "And Saya will take care of the chicken meat."

I nodded to them and replied: "Then, I will take care of the beef. Please wash your hand beforehand and make sure you remove all of their bones properly. Then, after you did, make sure you put them in the freezer properly."

""Yes, Owner!""

...

It does really take a while to proceed and pack them all... though In the end, we were able to finish it in a half-hour as I predicted.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When we are done proceeding with all of the ingredients, Vera and my sister have also done their part with taking care of the garden. Because of that, right now almost all of us cleaning the restaurant together... except Vera who is in the bathroom cleaning herself.

When I saw her earlier, Vera literally bathed in the dirt, which made me curious about what happened in the garden.

I walk close to my sister who currently cleaning the table and quickly asked her:

"How is Vera work, sister?"

My sister who looks slightly pissed replied: "About her... She is really good at doing physical labor Onii-chan. In fact... She is too strong! Did you do something to her body?" 

"Hmm... Yeah, I did something like that. Did Vera does something bad?" 

"I asked her to pick up potatoes but she is too strong that the potatoes got smashed into pulp the moment she grab them! And not mention all the soil fly around because she pulled them out of the ground too strong... it takes me a while to clean them you know?"

"... Serious?"

"Yes, I am super serious Onii-chan. If you tell me that she is a superhero, I would believe you." 

...

Ugh, What the fuck? 

System? What happened... why she is too strong? Isn't she supposed to be level 1?

 ["It was expected since she got Super Strength on her body. Even at level 1, 10 times than her normal strength already sounds ridiculous for humans, even in another world. Not mention she probably didn't have control to her own strength yet."] The system commented.

Then... Can I just grant her something like full control ability to help her out?

["You can, but I think it is better if she get hang of her own power without any assistance. I suggest Jin-sama create a dungeon for her to level up, train her skill and get a better handle on all of her power. Jin-sama, I think you are very aware of how much important for someone to overcome their own problem. "] The system explained.

Yeah, I know...

But dungeon, I feel it might be... too dangerous?

Creating a dungeon is something like those gamer in a novel does right? 

["Yeah, You got the right idea Jin-sama."]

Isn't it a bit too dangerous for her? I mean, She needs to fight monsters right?

["With her strength, it should be no problem for the low-level dungeon. Besides, I will make sure you will be notified immediately when she got into a dangerous situation."]

I see... Then, tell me how---

*Tug*

....!!

My sister tug my clothes and asked: "Onii-chan, why did you suddenly become quiet? Are you okay?" 

I scratched my back head and replied: "I-It's okay sister, I was thinking what I should do to help Vera-chan."

My sister puffed her cheeks in annoyance said: "Moo.. don't daydream while we are working. Don't forget we don't have much time left, Onii-chan!"

I bowed my head and said: "S-Sorry sister! I will clean the front door right away!"

After that, I take the broom outside and went to the front door to clean them out.

...

We will continue to talk about the dungeon creation later, System. For now, I need to focus on cleaning this restaurant.

["Roger."] 

...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: Amamiya Vera}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After the incident in the garden, I can't help but be conscious of my own strength now. Like, In the garden... I was meant to pull out the potatoes, not smash them to the pulp! I also feel sorry for Rin-chan to clean my mess up. 

Jin-kun what you have done to my body! 

I am still grateful for this healthy body but this body is too strong!

...

Anyway, when I came outside the bathroom from cleaning myself... the restaurant has been cleaned and sparkling clean. So, everyone didn't have much work anymore.

....

Right now, all of us are sitting together in the staff room, resting after helping with the restaurant. 

Apparently, every morning after helping the restaurant,  Jin-kun provided everyone a breakfast, which is said to be really delicious by Rin-chan.

I can't wait to taste it! Please come quickly, Jin-kun!

As I pray to Jin-kun that he would come faster with breakfast, one of the twins with green eyes that worked here called me out.

"Oii, New girl. Are you Jin's sex slave?"

...??

W-What she does call me...?

*HIT*

...!!!

Rin-chan quickly hit her even before I was able to answer her and said: "Kaya-chan, she is our childhood friend. Don't be rude, okay?"

The girl called Kaya quickly bowed her head to me and said: "Ugh... I am sorry, new girl."

The other twins quickly commented: "I didn't know both of you have a childhood friend."

I wave my left hand to show that I am okay and then introduce myself:" My name is Amamiya Vera. Due to personal reasons, I will be living here from now on and helping with the restaurant."

The girl nodded toward herself and then also introduce herself.  "Un. Vera-san... Good name. I am Kaya. And my sister's name is..."

The other twin followed: "Saya. We are twin, by the way. Perverted twin."

They really call themselves a perverted twin? I don't know how to respond to them! 

Both of them then in sync said to me: ""Nice to meet you!""

"I-I see... Nice to meet you, Kaya-chan and Saya-chan."

...

Rin-chan suddenly tap my shoulder and whispered: "Are you okay, Vera-chan? You look really confused right now."

I shook my head and replied: "It is okay, I just... wonder if Jin-kun is also a pervert..."

Rin-chan snorted and replied: "Yes obviously, Onii-chan is a pervert."

"EH?"

I can't help but be surprised at what Rin-chan just said.

"Yes, he is."

"Totally pervert."

...

Even the other two employees agree with Rin-chan?! This could be used as teasing material!

"Can you guys tell me what do you mean by 'Jin-kun is pervert'?"

Rin-chan hold her chin and said: "I know Onii-chan constantly checking my bust size from time to time. He always asks whether I need new underwear or not."

"No, No, No, I think Jin-kun did nothing wrong there."

I looked at Rin-chan with deadpanned expression. I think he was just concerned about your huge breast size there.

"I envy you, Rin-chan. We want to get bigger breasts too. Is that right, Saya?"

"Yes, Kaya. That's why both of us twin come to here every day to eat Jin-kun food unless we got something up."

"Wait, Jin-kun food could increase your breast size?"

All of them replied at the same time: ""Yes!!""

"O-Okay..."

Well... considering he did increase the size of my breast by himself, Jin-kun sure loves the girl with a big breast.

...

After that, all of us girls talked about jin-kun with high enthusiast and having so much fun with it. Everyone in here obviously also likes him... which made them are my rival.

The real question is whether Jin-kun is aware or not?

...

That's a stupid question, He should be aware of that since he is a god... rtght?

*Achoo*

Meanwhile, Origami Jin suddenly sneezes out of nowhere while preparing breakfast.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

About 10 minutes later, Jin-kun came out of the kitchen bringing tray full of food that smells really good. Looking at him who just came out of the kitchen, he sure looks really cool! 

...

*Cough*

"As always, thanks to everyone who has been helped us prepare the restaurant every morning. Hopefully, you guys enjoy the breakfasts I brought for everyone... consisting of curry from last night, Origami Miso Soup, and Origami Potato Stew. Also, no talk when we are eating."

""Yes, Owner!""

Jin-kun put the food on the table and everyone immediately took their own share of breakfast, including me.

""Itadakimasu!!""

Without delay, I take a spoonful of curry and then put it in my mouth.

The moment I taste the food... 

...!!!

My mind went blank.

The flavor... it is so good, My mouth was overwhelmed with pleasure!

Wow!! This curry... is a million times better than any food I have eaten in hospital. It is so good that I can't help but want to savor the taste very slowly.

As I still enjoying my first bite flavor, Jin-kun suddenly asked: "How it is taste Vera-chan? You don't have a problem with curry right?"

I drop my spoon and replied: "I-I am okay, Jin-kun. It is just... your food tastes a million times better than hospital food."

As I said that, Saya who has been quiet for a while suddenly snickered: "Pffft... What a weird comparison."

"It is true though!"

Her twin Kaya called me out and added: "Vera-san, you should at least compare Jin food to the food from the same kind of business. That would be terrible for us if our food only better than hospital food."

"But I said million times! Seriously, hospital food is decent but this heavenly!"

"The context is still hospital food. Also, why compared to the hospital?"

"Yeah, It sounds like you spend your life eating them."

...!!

Ah, they didn't know my story yet. Jin-kun said he will explain to them at night. How to answer their question now?

As I wonder about that, Jin-kun suddenly claps his hand and warns everyone at the table.

*Clap*

...!!

"Everyone, please be quiet and enjoy the food. I will not tolerant more ruckus on the table."

""We are sorry...""

After he said that, he also wink his eyes toward me. I nodded and continue eating this delicious breakfast.

Thanks for the safe, Jin-kun!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 {POV: MC}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Since we are done with the breakfast session, the next thing to do is prepare ourself going to school together. I am glad Vera did like my cooking though, I was concerned if she got an allergy or something with curry. Thankfully, nothing like that happens.

Though I will ask it about that later.

...

As we were all about to leave the restaurant together, Vera suddenly tug my clothes and asked: "Jin-kun... Can I have your time? I want to ask something."

Looking at Vera's troubled expression, I am sure that she wants to talk about her new body.

...

"Uhh, sure...?"

"Then Onii-chan, both me and the twins will be waiting for you at the front door."

""Enjoy your time together~""

...

Thankfully, The twins didn't tease us and followed my sister to the outside.

As everyone leaves us alone,  finally Vera begins to talk again.

...

"Jin-kun, in the garden... I was... My new body... what you have done?"

I scratched my hair to hide my embarrassment, and quickly explain: "About that... Vera-chan, I kinda give your body Super Strength to protect yourself and Immunity to prevent you from getting sick anymore. You have enough of suffering in your previous time... and I don't want you to suffer again."

["That's very smooth move, Jin-sama."]

Shut up.

Hearing my answer, Vera's gasped in surprise and then her face quickly got redder after that. Shortly after she calm herself, she quickly asked me again saying: "Then... Can you tell me the reason why you did all of that for me, Jin-kun?"

"Err..."

"Mou, your bad habit comes out again. Look at my eyes, Jin-kun!"

...!!!

"I-I am sorry."

Vera tilted her head and said: "Why do you are apologizing? You did nothing wrong."

"I-I mean...I did do something on your new body without permission." 

"I see..."

Vera suddenly claps her hand which made me surprised and said: "Then, I will only forgive you if you help me do something about my new body!"

"I guess, I have a way... Like, provide you place to train yourself."

Vera looked toward me weirdly and said: "Train?"

"Ahh... Let me explain--"

...

As I wanted to explain that, A yell from outside can be heard from my sister said: "Onii-chan, we don't have much time anymore!"

...!!

Goddamn it, I forget that I don't have much time!

System, about Vera's condition... Can I leave her to your hand? Do that dungeon creation or whatever. I will believe in you.

["...Training her up with creating dungeon method like I was proposed before, right?"] The system asked.

As long you promise to tell me if something happens to her, System.

["I won't disappoint you, Jin-sama!"]

Alright, now...

I hold her shoulder with my hand and said: "Vera, listen. You know I don't have time so I will send you something to help you and will talk in your head, just listen to her right?"

"Yes?"

Vera seems confused about what I said, but I just don't have time to explain!

System, I wish you to assist Vera until she was able to control her power.

["Affirmative."]

...!!

*DING*

==================

System (2) has been attached toward Amamiya Vera's soul. 

==================

["Okay Jin-sama, it was done! I will make sure Miss Vera would at least would be able to control her own strength properly the moment you have come back from school."] The system commented.

Yeah, I will count on you, best partner.

==================

The system has been connected with Amamiya Vera's soul. 

==================

As the notif appeared in my sight, Vera's eyes also suddenly widened and muttered "Jin-kun, this is..."

I nodded toward her and begin to explain: "Yeah... That was the---"

*BANG*

As I wanted to explain that, the door suddenly opened revealed my sister looking at me furiously saying: "Onii-chan...!! Why it took you so long with Vera-chan, the twins also mad you know! Now we need to run to go to school!"

...!!

"Y-Yes, I am sorry sister!"

I looked at Vera for the last time and said: "Anyway, Just follow her instruction OK? I am sorry!"

"But Jin-kun!!"

"I am sorry!"

...

Despite Vera calling me out, I didn't stop my run to the outside and meet the other who has been waiting me on the outside... with unpleasant expression.

I feel bad toward Vera, but I don't want to make 3 other people get punished for coming late to school because of me. System, Promise me to report if anything happens to Vera in her own training.

["Leave it to me...!! Let me focus on Vera-san side now."] The system quickly answered.

Yeah I will believe you, partner!

...

...

Later that day I learn to not believe everything the system has said to me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[Intermission: Why does everything look so RPG'ish with fantasy?]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(MC): "As the title of this intermission said, I wonder why the heck everything looks like RPGs with stat, level, skill list, etc? Can you answer me please, system?"

(System): ["Because it was much easier to track someone progress with such setting."]

(MC): "So, it is the setting again?"

(System): ["Yes. However stat and level don't really determine the outcome in a battle. For example, if someone reaches 0 HP, it doesn't mean he automatically died... It just means he is going to fainted or passed out."]

(MC): "Hmm... It does make sense I guess, Real life is not a game after all."

(System): ["In a way, real life is a game, and the game is also a kin like real life, Jin-sama."]

(MC): "What do you mean?"

(System): ["For example, when you are tired... You want to sleep, and then when you wake up you feel refreshed. The game also has does the same mechanic, except it takes a more extreme approach... Which is fully restore someone energy."]

(MC): "I see... In a way, real life is a truly shitty simulation game. *Sigh* That old man sure not a good world developer."

(System): ["Well, just ask him why he makes life difficult. There is even a world where everything revolved around microtransaction. For example, in that world, if you want to run faster, then you need to use money to upgrade your walking speed."]

(MC): "Original One would make entire E-A corporation bowed to him with such heinous mechanic. Though I kinda interested to visit such world... just to see how terrible it looks like."

(System): ["I won't recommend doing it but I had a feeling you will do that either way in the future."]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was busy in real life, which made me have very little time to write.

Anyway, I won't write mc school life (for now) and more focus on writing restaurant stuff (and litrpg and isekai stuff).

Spoiler

Next chapter I would write my first side chapter which would be about a generic plot where a clueless non-gamer girl (Vera) finds herself a gamer system and do grinding, found lucky stuff because her luck is so high. (lol).

[collapse]

I know this is the worst chapter I have ever written so far, but it's better than none... I got no time to edit and write after all. I promise to re-edit this chapter in the future.

62