Chapter 17. Plan for Valentine Day Event. (1)
1.3k 8 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: MC}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...

On the next day in the afternoon.

Every employee has been called to attend a meeting right now so currently they are all here with me. Pretty much everyone rushed to the restaurant after school with us except Vera... because she was always been here in the first place.

Well about Vera's situation... Instead of going to school with us, she was more interested to dive into the dungeon every morning, every day.

Not to mention she has also joined the girls' party at night... which also happen every day.

Because of that, Vera is the highest leveled character among the girls, Even though her efficiency is nowhere quickly as the girl's party does when she is alone. She is almost level 100 by now, which means she is comparable to S rank adventurer in Theon, my own world.

...

[Amamiya Vera Lv.97]

...

["No doubt, Miss Vera would be the strongest girl in your harem."] The system commented.

I will pretend to not hear that, system.

["Pffft."]

...

Enough with the chit-chat, let's back to the topic. With the chat group, it was easy for me to call them out to call for a meeting. I just literally need to ping @Everyone there and shortly after everyone would respond at the chat group.

Once again, thanks system. Chat group is the best assistance ever came from you.

["You are welcome... But then why you didn't do it on the chat group, Jin-sama?"] The system asked.

The reason why I didn't want this important discussion happens in the chat group was because it wasn't ethically correct to do that in a chat group. 

It was a common sense, system.

["Ah, I am sorry. I thought you as a businessman would maximize the usage of chat group to do everything related to the restaurant, Jin-sama."]

...

I look at everyone who has been paying attention to me for a while, which means we are ready to start the meeting.

"Attention."

*Cough*

I cleared my voice and then said, "Alright, since everyone is here, Let's start this short meeting. The purpose of you all being here is because I want to talk about something. As you are probably aware, Next week is Valentine's Day, and we need to do something for that."

""Ohh!""

After I said that, Everyone seems really excited and begin to talk to each other.

"Ah, valentine. It is almost that time, huh." My sister commented.

"Time for another homemade chocolate." Kaya followed.

"What you guys are doing last year?" Vera asked.

"Well... We put a special valentine menu on the restaurant for a week." Saya answered.

Vera raise her eyebrow and said, "And then...?" 

"Well... Just that." Kaya shook her head and answered.

I smiled and continued, "Yeah... it usually just that. But...!! 

*BAMM*

I slammed the table in front of me to add 'shocking effect' and continue said, "I want to make this year's valentine a bit special in this restaurant...!! After all, we have a new employee who has been unable to enjoy any valentine's day event in the past."

...!!!!

After I said that, everyone got a shocked expression on their face. Vera was especially stunned for a while and then loudly exclaimed, "Ehh??! Jin-kun?!"

"I will 100% agree with this, as expected of Onii-chan." My sister is the first one to react.

"Kaya will support." Kaya followed.

"Saya will also support." Saya also followed.

Three people have agreed to my plan. We all then looked at the last person who hadn't responded to my idea.. which is the subject of this idea, Vera. She realized that this idea was for her and her face was flushed with embarrassment.

"Vera-chan?" I called.

Hearing my call, she looked at me with an expression that was about to cry and then replied, "I... don't know what to answer... Jin-kun... everyone... thank you..."

...!!!

Seeing Vera's response, I felt my heart warm up and with a smile, I replied, "You're welcome."

"Don't forget about us, Vera-chan." My sister followed as she embraced her.

"Me too!"

"Me three!" 

...

""Yeahhh!!""

Hearing my sister comment, I quickly recovered and said,"Alright, since everyone agrees. Let's start with something new... like a costume, a special valentine costume."

After that, I wished to have a whiteboard with a marker beside me, so I could write the plan along with everyone's ideas.

*ZAP*

...!!!

The whiteboard appeared quickly beside me, alongside a marker in my hand. I begin to write the plan for the meeting.

...

==================

Valentine Event

1. Costume.

==================

...

After writing it on the whiteboard, I turn back and asked, "Now... Any ideas about a special costume for valentine?"

Kaya instantly raised her hand and loudly said, "Owner!! "

"Yes?"

Kaya pump her fist into the air and said, "How about a half-naked costume with a pink ribbon?"

"..."

And that's it. This girl already comes up with absurd ideas!

I quickly cross my hand in denial and answered, "No. Nudity is No!"

Seriously, going to use that kind of costume would only invite wolves to this restaurant.

Saya followed her twins also raise her hand and loudly said, "Nudity is no... Then, how about a sexy pink Nurse costume set?"

"There's no connection between nurse and valentine, No!"

And it is not surprising her sister also followed Kaya. At least she didn't suggest a dangerous idea.

Still not good, nevertheless.

Kaya raised her hand again and said, "How about half-naked chocolate smeared bikini?"

"That would make this place dirty, Rejected! Besides, stop suggesting nudity costumes!"

Saya followed her twin again and continue said, "Pink Bunny Suit?"

"This is not a nightclub, No!"

"A summer bikini?"

"You must be kidding me! Bikini has no relation with Valentine at all!"

.....

...

"Ha... Ha... Stop it! Both you twins surely doing this on purpose!"

I need to catch up with my own breath because I have been tsukkomi'ed them too much.

Both twins tilted cutely and innocently said, ""Yes.""

...

*Facepalm*

I can feel my forehead twitched after hearing their honest answer. 

Seriously, I need to ask myself once again in the past... why I did hire them?

...

*Clap* *Clap*

My sister suddenly claps her hand to gain our attention.

"W-Well... Onii-chan, let's leave it for now. How about we talk about something else? Like... We also need to decorate the restaurant." My sister quickly explained.

I look at my sister and asked, "Alright, sister. What is in your mind?"

My sister then begin to explain, "My plan is of course to get a lot of props and decoration related to valentines, like a heart shape lamp or any heart shape decoration. And then, after that, we will put it around the restaurant to create a valentine's event vibe."

""Wow...!""

*Clap* *Clap*

Hearing my sister's plan, all of us can't help but get amazed and reflexively clap our hands together to applaud her. She is really worthy to become the manager of this restaurant.

"Let me write your suggestion on the board, sis." I quickly recovered myself and then write the plan on the board.

...

==================

Valentine

1. Costume.

2. Decoration. Related to Valentine, for example, are heart shapes decorations (Rin).

==================

...

After writing the idea on the whiteboard, I turn back again and asked, "Anyone else has the idea of valentine on the decoration part?"

"..."

"Any more ideas? sister?"

"...Umm. I don't know Onii-chan. What are people doing on valentine's?" My sister asked.

"Giving chocolate to their crush?" Kaya answered.

"So we could sell chocolate in our restaurant?" Saya followed.

I shook my head to refuse, "We are not a bakery. We do not sell chocolate, after all."

""Ughh...""

After that, no more good idea comes to our mind so we decide to stop the meeting.

We need to open the restaurant anyway... as we are about to run out of time.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*Sigh*

After all of us got stuck... no more ideas related to the valentine could be produced, we promise to continue our discussion later in the chat group. We don't have time to do a meeting the moment the restaurant has been opened, after all, it would be rude to our customers.

Right now, we are already busy with our own duty. My sister and Kaya cleaning in the front and Saya also cleaning the kitchen, meanwhile, I am checking and preparing the ingredients. All of us really brilliant at doing our job, but all of us do have the same weakness, which is... we are not particularly smart!

I know all of my employees are miracle workers on their own but what I need right now is someone with an actual brain!

["Miss Rin would like to deny your claim, Jin-sama."]

Err... Correction, My sister is smart, but she is still inexperienced like me!

["Pffft."]

Stop disturbing me, and help us with more good ideas!

["Jin-sama, may I suggest you call Miss Esmeralda right now?"] The system suddenly suggested.

Uh, Who?

["The last person you have reincarnated."]

...!!!

Ah yes, that smart demon princess! But how? I remember she should still be a baby at the moment. We couldn't teleport her when she is still an infant period, right?

["Of course, we can't do that Jin-sama. However, we could include her in our chat group."]

...!!

Good idea! Please do that, system.

["Alright. Please wait for a minute."] The system replied.

*DING*

==================

Esmeralda Luxuria joined Origami Harem Chat Group.

==================

...It's not even 10 seconds, system!

["Well... I am speed, Jin-sama. Pfft."] The system replied.

I quickly opened the group chat interface and other members already greet her in the chat group.

==================

Opening the chat group...

==================

...

(Rin): New member @Esmeralda, welcome! Please introduce yourself and please ask if you have a question!

(Saya): As expected of our manager, she is very dependable!

(Vera): Rin-chan is so cool!

(Kaya): I remember from owner told us that there was a girl named Esmeralda that the owner try to befriend with @Esmeralda are you, friends, with the owner?

(Esmeralda): Owner? Who are you? What is this weird thing that appeared in my sight?! Origami harem chat group?!

(Jin): Mera, calm down. It is me, Jin. Origami is my surname, by the way.

(Esmeralda): Jin? Do you need me already? But I haven't even grown up yet! Right now, I am still a baby and not even 1 year old yet!

(Kaya): Woah, Is this the infamous proverb 'Robbing the Cradle' mean?

(Saya): Owner is such an opportunist businessman. He has been planting the 'stock' from the beginning.

(Vera): I can't believe you have such taste, Jin-kun.

(Rin): Onii-chan...

(Jin): Wait! I don't do anything wrong here! I just want to ask you ideas and questions about an event that would happen soon in our restaurant.

(Rin): Valentine's day event.

(Esmeralda): Our...? So all other members here are your employees?

(Rin): I am the manager of the restaurant.

(Vera): I am the new employee of the restaurant.

(Saya): I am the slave of the restaurant with my sister, Saya.

(Esmeralda): Our...?

(Kaya): Yes. The owner is our master.

(Jin): Stop saying something misleading!

(System): [Jin-sama is also my master.]

(Jin): No one asked you, system!

(System): [But you are really my master, Jin-sama.]

(Rin): Poor system-chan. Onii-chan bully!

(Vera): Jin-kun, why you are so mean?

(Jin): Uh... everyone, please get back to the topic. So @Esmeralda. is there anything you haven't understood yet?

(Esmeralda): I still don't understand anything, Jin. What is the purpose of this chat group? Why I am here? What is the valentine's day event? 

(Jin): System, please explain to her what happen.

(System): [Yes master.]

(Jin): Uh, whatever!

...

==================

After that, we continue doing our work while the system explained our situation to Mera.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[Intermission: Who is the best girl?]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(System): ["As the title of this intermission said, Can you tell us, in your opinion who is the best girl, Jin-sama?"]

(MC): "W-Wait! I disagree with this intermission topic! This topic violates my privacy rights!"

(System): ["There's no such thing, Jin-sama. Please answer us."]

(MC): "No. Why you are the one who keeps questioning me nowadays?"

(System): ["Well... Ask the author for that. So, what is your answer, Jin-sama?"]

(MC): "No. I refused to answer such a question."

(System): ["Why do you refuse to answer? This is a simple question after all. Please be gentlemen and just say what is in your mind."]

(MC): "I can't...because there is no best girl. After all, all of the girls are the best on their own."

(System): ["..."]

(MC): "W-What?"

(System): ["...Even Miss Aria also included?"]

(MC): "No! That yandere is out of the question!"

Currently very busy as I am in the middle of a business trip for 2 weeks, even so, I tried my best to write on my phone inside a bus (Yes this whole chapter is written on my phone). Because of that, this chapter might not be properly proofread, please be understanding. Thanks

34