Chapter 26. How to Deal with Problem As a God. (1)
694 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: MC}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After knowing what happened around the restaurant, Obviously, I won't let them do whatever they want. So, along with the twins, we quickly took care of any potential problem coming toward us.

Since I was aware of what was going on right now, I asked the twin to run around beating all the perpetrator (according to the info I got from the system), and they gladly did it for me.

Every time that man behind the scene changed his plan, the system told me, and then I also tell the twin what they should do based on the information. The result is that man's plan is always been prevented by us.

For example, in the morning, they are the ones are responsible for beating the yakuza who currently disturbing our wholesaler. At the night, they explore around the city, beating all underworld night club across japan to prevent the bounty thing... Especially about us keep going on. The man also tried to attack our confirmed participant, but thankfully the twins also quickly prevented that from happening.

All of them happened while the twins also wearing Power Raider costumes. 

["You are the one who gives them ideas, Jin-sama. Both you and Original One is the same in this retrospect."] The system retorted.

Well... That old man already give them something that could be used, of course, I would use them.

...

Anyway! Because of that, the name 'Duo Power Raider Vigilante' is so famous that it filled the entire media in this country ranging from newspapers to television.

Their popularity, while it is harmless to our establishment, its really ruined countless people's childhood dreams in this country. They were even forced to stop airing any Power Raider TV program because of our action these days. 

I don't know why they are scared of them. The twins literally did what Power Raider on TV did, which was defeat evil and protected the innocent.

["Duh. Power Raider was fighting against a monster, not yakuza."]

...I wonder if I should ask you to to try to control the media? Hmmm...

["It is already late to ask for that, Jin-sama."]

Even if it is late, with godly power anything is possible, right?

["Yes. But are you sure want to do that? Manipulating people in the whole country would trigger supernatural forces bad impression and surely would bite your ass later."]

Well... we will cross that later when that happened.

...

As I was thinking about all of the events that happened in the past few days with the system, my sister suddenly yelled at me and interrupted my processing thought.

"Onii-chan! Are you talking with the system again? Stop ignoring me!" 

...!!!

I scratched the back of my head, tried my best to feign ignorance, and mumbled, "I-I am not, I was just thinking about what kind of new recipe I need to work with for the event day..."

My sister who knows me the best didn't believe me and retorted, "I know something has happened behind the scenes. Saya and Kaya always disappeared on these 2 days except for the time when the busy hour happened. Mind you explained that, Onii-chan?"

"Err... Maybe they were just busy at their home?" I answered while doing my best to pretend that I know nothing. 

My sister obviously didn't trust me as she seems to get angrier.

...

Anyway, I'm currently in a pinch. Serious pinch.

Because I haven't told what was going to anyone else in these past 2 days, my smart sister, who seems aware of what's going on, finally confronted me 1v1 in the kitchen, alone, before I could even escape!

["You reap what you sow, Jin-sama."] The system commented.

Your comment doesn't help!

...

My sister take a newspaper this morning and pointed at particular news with the title 'Power Raider Cosplayer Vigilante Going Wild in Tokyo'.

"Then, how do you explain this news, O-N-I-C-H-A-N?" 

...!!!

At this moment, an oppressive aura came from my sister, which made me feel fear for the first time after becoming a god. Even though my sister should be weaker than me in terms of power and relationship, I can't even answer, and without realizing I am taking a step back.

System! Tell me what I should do? Should I tell my sister what happened?

["You are really terrible at lying, Jin-sama."]

Shut up! I thought you are supposed to help me here. You are my assist system, after all.

["I am sorry but I am supposed to assist you in your duty as a god, not for lying. Anyway, what you are afraid about, Jin-sama?"] The system retorted.

I am just afraid that my sister scolded me since when I think about it... Making the twins beat people in Power Raider costumes wasn't the smartest move.

["Face the consequence, Jin-sama."]

Alright then if I had no choice. 

["You really don't. Besides, why you are afraid? I thought Miss Rin would even agree with your action after knowing the detail, Jin-sama"]

Ah.

...

 Thinking that the system idea does make sense, I hurriedly raise both my hand, acting surrender in front of my sister, "Alright... I will let you know sis, but please don't tell others!"

After hearing my answer, My sister finally release her 'aura', looking satisfied as she nodded to herself. She changed her expression, look at me with an upturned eyes and innocently replied, "Thank you, Onii-chan!"

"...Uh, Just wait a second. I will tell the system to transfer the detail to your memory." 

"Unn!"

...

You know what needs to be done, system.

["Miss Rin really played you like a fiddle..."]

What are you talking about? I got no choice!

["Whatever. Let me transfer the memory real quick."]

Yes. Please transfer the memory of all that happened in the last few days to my sister. You are really convenient to use, system.

...

*DING*

==================

[The memory has been successfully transferred.]

==================

The moment the ring bell sounded in my head, my sister's eyes suddenly widened, I assumed she was just shocked about the information she just received.

...

About half-minute later or so, my sister finally done has been quiet processing the information in her head. She closed her eyes, there was a mix of confusion, and clear dissatisfaction on her face along with mumbled,

"...I see."

...!!!

The moment I thought my sister was calmed down, suddenly the oppressive aura come out again. Did she mad at me?!

["Well... Considering the information detail also made you angry, No doubt my sister would react similarly as yourself, Jin-sama."]

Concerned with my sister, I tried to call her out, "Sis?"

Hearing my call, My sister look at me with empty eyes and proposed, "Onii-chan, You didn't mind if I caught that person and feed him to a dragon in the dungeon?"

"No! She is still our uncle, sister!"

"Then, let me send the dark dragon to their home?" 

"That's even worse!"

"Then, I will go there personally and beat him up!"

"You can't!!"

...

I quickly hold her shoulder and calm her down as much as I can. It seems my sister's reaction was much more severe than my idea!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...

I did my best to stop my sister from destroying the entire Kuroba Group family, but my sister insist that we should not give mercy to anyone who try to hurt our companion.

Naturally, I agree with my sister's idea but destroying the whole mansion? That's a bit too much! The bad guy is only on the head, the rest are just innocent after all.

So I made an agreement unless we are getting attacked again, we don't need to move. After all, we don't have much preparation time for the event!

Even Kaya and Saya stop their 'heroic' activity temporarily to help with the final preparation of the event.

...

"Sis!! Can you taste these chocolate brownies quickly?"

Bringing a tray full of brownies that I had just taken from the oven, I call my sister to taste my new creation. Right now, it is still at 4 PM, and there is no customer visiting this place except the old man Kobayashi earlier... Which Raika already taking care of.

Basically, we got some free time that we could use to do something else.

...

"Yes, Onii-chan?"

My sister who entered the kitchen asked, but when she look at the tray in my hand, her eyes quickly become 'star', enthusiastic about the sweets in my hand.

"Ah!! New cooking?! Did I need to call everyone else?" My sister enthusiastically asked.

I shook my head and replied, "No. You know that everyone is currently occupied. Just tell me what you think about the taste of these brownies."

Usually, I would ask everyone to taste this for me. But everyone is very busy at the moment. Obviously, I would leave them some of the brownies so the rest of the girls could also taste this later... To reward their current hard work.

Vera currently is calling every participant that she was recruited, confirming all of their participation. Right now, she is in the storage room, with Raika the new employee, who also helped her to make sure she didn't mess up.

Saya with Kaya went outside to the security company that has been introduced to us by Old man Kobayashi. After all, we still need to make sure the event would run smoothly without disturbed.

My sister is the only one in the main area because someone needs to be in there in case someone actually went inside and ordered something. We are still open for business, after all.

The same case is why I am on standby in the kitchen, but I also use this time to practice more recipes to put on the menu on the event day.

...

"How it is, sister?"

*Munch* Munch*

My sister mumbled a bit and said, "I think it's a bit too sweet. Also, the potato wasn't properly mixed, Onii-chan."

"Ah... I see. I might need to use the blender for them." I nodded in agreement. 

"Ah, also! You might need to get special chocolate cream at any bakery store, Onii-chan. They taste much better because the chocolate cream on there is tailor-made for cakes. You can also get the topping, which makes the brownies look more appealing." My sister explained.

There's an actual special cream for cakes? I didn't know that.

"How did you know, sister?" I asked because I just curious.

My sister puff out her 'chest', and proudly replied, "Well... As a qualified sweets lover, of course, I know this kind of stuff, Onii-chan!"

Knowing what my sister said is the truth, I nodded and responded, "Noted! Thanks for the tips, sister!"

My sister cheerfully nodded, take the rest of the brownies with her, and said, "Alright, if there's nothing to help with anymore, I will be back to the main area, Onii-chan!"

I wave my hand and answered, "Take care!"

...

Welp, I will ask the twins to get them for me later.

["How about you wish for them, Jin-sama? I don't think wishing for cream is something considered an abuse of power."] The system suggested.

Hmm... I actually want to know how they actually made special cream and topping for cakes purpose and then make them...

["But you don't have time."]

Yeah, you win this time, system. I will wish for them later.

["*Sigh* Such a hassle to persuade you to use your power more."]

You should be happy that I didn't abuse my power!

["*Cough* Miss Vera... Mera... Tokyo--"] 

Stop! We do not go there, okay?! Anyway, I need to try more recipes so don't bother me furthermore.

["Well, before that, Jin-sama... I forget to warn you earlier but It seems the guests are about to come."]

Oh? Which one? My cousin or the local gods visit?

We know that my bad uncle intended to use my cousin to get more direct information about our situation. Well, too bad, I will free my cousin from him instead.

About the local gods, well... I just going to introduce myself and make a deal with them to not disturbed our restaurant operation with supernatural forces.

["I am happy that you have a plan to confront them Jin-sama, but the thing is they are coming right now."]

Huh? What do you mean by coming together?

["Yeah, Both are about to visit this restaurant. If my prediction were correct, they would be entering this place at the same time."]

Ah... I see...

Wait, Both?! How do we handle them at the same time?! 

["Well... One way is to reveal yourself to them... Especially, to your cousin, since you want to help him with your god power anyway."]

Hmm... Indeed. 

But wouldn't it reveal our current situation to the rest of the employees?

I don't want them to know since it would get into their mind, not to mention there is Raika who didn't know anything about us.

["Don't worry! I can open a special space that is not connected with your current world and bring them inside them. Like when we are doing the reincarnation procedure."]

Uh... That feels reassuring. Thanks, system.

Alright, let's call my sister again.

...

"Sis! Can you come again to the kitchen real quick?" I yelled to the main area.

"Again? Do you have another cake for me to taste, Onii-chan?!" 

...

Hearing his answer, I can't help but facepalm. This girl... her passion for sweets is really something else.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{3rd POV}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...

While Jin and his sister are currently preparing a plan to welcome their guest, Kuroba Oga, the rich teenager with tidy black hair and glasses is currently on the way to the sweet carrot restaurant in a car that was driven by his family's personal butler. He was told by his bastard father to work temporarily in that restaurant in order to get to know better about his fiancee, which apparently also start working on there a few days ago. 

"Damn it, that woman. Why she would choose working place so far from the center of Tokyo? Why he would choose to work in a small restaurant?" Oga cursed.

Oga's father, Kuroba Gotou pretty much forced him to do this by threatening him to directly cut the fund support of his sister's health care if he refused to do so. Obviously, he is very unhappy about the current development but he really got no other choice but to abide by his father's idea. Because of this, he reluctantly changes the time to visit his sister from evening to morning, since in the evening he needs to work in the restaurant.

"Now when I think about it... Why that man would care about this particular restaurant?" Oga muttered in confusion.

Being his son for a lifetime and also blessed with the same rational thinking as his father, Oga can't help but be suspicious about what his father actually wanted to accomplish here.

Knowing his father the best, he won't tell Oga to do something that wouldn't benefit him enough. He doesn't think the reason of 'getting to know better of your fiancee' would benefit him or anything worth the time spend on it, since his father should know better about the relationship between him and Raika. If anything, Oga is sure that this approach would make Raika dislike him furthermore, as he is obviously invading her private life by doing this.

...

"So, there should be something important for him in that restaurant and I need to investigate it." Oga murmured as he quickly opened his smartphone. 

After that, Oga quickly browsing on the internet with his phone, finding information related to Sweet Carrot restaurant that could be used as a clue to figure out what his father looking for.

However, no matter what he did... Oga won't find the kind of important information he wanted to be related to that restaurant as his grandfather was taking care of them a long time ago.

...

"Young master, we have arrived."

"Ah, I see."

...

Oga who heard what the driver said, closed his smartphone and then got out of the car because they had arrived at their destination. Because he didn't get the info he wanted on the internet, Oga decided to make an on-the-spot observation.

...

"Alright, Let's see what is this place about worthy of that bastard attention." Oga muttered.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...

In the middle of a pedestrian street near the location of Sweet Carrot restaurant, two 'gods' suddenly appeared in the middle of the busy street. Normally, it would cause a panic if that happened, but right now none of the humans was able to see them... as they choose not to reveal themselves.

...

"Anee-ue, based on our investigation team for several days, this place is the location where that powerful god hiding in our area."

The adult black-haired man with a ponytail hairstyle and deep red eyes said while a wide grin was planted on his face. He is currently half-naked, showing his body which is full of muscle and scars that tell he had experienced a bloody battle. On the side of his pant, there is the sheathed famed sword, Kusanagi, that was forged from the corpse of one of the famous 3 legendary youkai, Orochi. 

Yes, this wild-looking man is the famous god of sea and storm in the Shinto pantheon, Susanoo. His purpose of him was to accompany his sister, the famous god of the sun, Amaterasu to get information about a new god that coming into their area.

...

"Hmm... A restaurant? Indeed... I can tell there's strong divine power coming from inside. You haven't offended this god, aren't you?" Amaterasu asked her brother while looking up since Susanoo is much taller compared to loli looking Amaterasu.

Amaterasu, unlike his brother, was look like a middle schooler, with straight long black hair with a lot of ornament in her hair. She is currently wearing a dark kimono with a purple cloud pattern, such an odds costume would get people's attention if they are visible to human eyes.

Susanoo quickly denied his sister and explained, "Hahaha... Impossible. I might be a battle maniac, but I know when it is time to be serious, Anee-ue."

"Good. Until we know the real purpose of this powerful god was coming here, I forbid you to try doing something stupid." Amaterasu said seriously while looking at her brother sharply.

"Y-Yes."

Susanoo who actually got such an idea quickly cowers as his sister warns him. He doesn't want to get banished again from Takamagahara even though he is a frequent offender in that case.

"Alright, let's meet this god, shall we?" Amaterasu gracefully walked to the enter restaurant.

"I am right behind you, Anee-ue."

Both of the gods did notice that there is a human teenager who entered the restaurant at the same time as them, but they ignored him.

After all, there is no way the boy would be able to see them and they thought that the boy is just a normal human customer that want to order inside.

...

Didn't they know their idea would be wrong a few seconds later.

...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[Intermission: Do every supernatural creature not visible to any normal human beings?]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(MC): "As the title of this intermission said, in this chapter, there is mention that the god is not visible to any human being... which made me wonder... Does every supernatural creature has this feature or only a strong supernatural creature does have this feature?"

(System): ["You got the right idea, but the fact is... how does it work is actually is the opposite of your idea, Jin-sama."]

(MC): "What do you mean?"

(System): ["Let's just say, your idea is right that every supernatural creature are won't be visible to humans... no, every non-supernatural creature by default in the world because that's one of the fundamental laws in this world. Only strong supernatural creatures or supernatural creatures with special constitutions like 'god' would be able to reveal themselves, as they were able to resist the law by themselves."]

(MC): "Ah, I see... that's kind of nice law since it  would automatically protect humanity from supernatural creatures."

(System): ["Indeed that's the case. Though, I expected you actually would hate this fact, Jin-sama."]

(MC): "Why? I won't hate this kind of law, you know?"

(System): ["Because the implication of this law is, it also benefits the supernatural being itself. Any supernatural creatures would be able to peek at humans all the time without disturbed and when they find a normal human that they won't like, they just need to report it to strong supernatural creature to attack them and the human itself won't be able to do a damn thing to protect themselves. That's why you saw a lot of missing humans every year happened, Jin-sama."]

(MC): "...Damn, I never thought that far... it is not a really nice law-- Wait, a minute. Did you say peek at humans all the time, system?"

(System): ["Yes. But don't worry. The restaurant itself is safe from any creature as I protect it so you have not to worry."]

(MC): "No. This is still unacceptable. Can you help me change the law, system?"

(System): ["Why? It could be done but I don't think it would affect you by any means?"]

(MC): "No... it does. Since they were able to peek all the time, it does mean they also take a peek at the girls all the time! I won't let them take a peek at Vera-chan or my sister!"

(System): ["*Sigh* ...I am happy that you actually begin to accept the girls as your own but I still going to push an idea to make you a bit smarter, Jin-sama."]

Hello, the author here... Sorry for the very late update (And that is still an understatement). Nowadays I am just busy with real life, especially right now I am in a financial crisis. I am very sorry!!

16